Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2002, 05:46 PM   #1  

Smile Finally picked my plan

Since January 1st I have been trying several different ways of eating. I tried them for about 3 weeks each. I have finally decided, if I am going to loose, then I should stick with low carb.
This is my plan because it's easy to fix lunch for work. I like meat especially chicken. I don't have cravings. I've been doing low carb and I've had no cravings. Our boss brought doughnuts Saturday because only 12 of us worked and I didn't even look at them. I probably already knew that this is the plan I would stick with but experimenting never hurts.

Carol
Old 04-17-2002, 06:58 PM   #2  
Old Cackler

best of luck to you. low carb seems to work for a lot of people. some folks believe that getting 60-80 grams of protein a day is key to the success of this plan, and use protein shakes to get it in. it's very hard to eat this much protein in a day....
Old 04-18-2002, 01:58 PM   #3  

You did the right thing...experimented till you found something that works for you. Many ppl are successful when following a healthy diet restricting their carb intake. I've been doing it for a long time for health reasons, and I feel so much better when I don't consume alot of carbs. Welcome to the low carb wagon
Old 04-18-2002, 03:31 PM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hey, congrats on the decision. I loved doing CAD but lately I can't seem to stick with ANY diet. Low carb is a great way to go.

Love, Leens
Closed Thread