Old 10-14-2008, 11:31 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 275/265.8/125

Height: 5'0

Default Head start on my next mini goal

Well I was at 240 lbs starting of this month and wanted to try to get down in the 220's by Thanksgiving. Well Sunday my 15 months old daughter caught a stomach virus and gave it to me and her daddy so needless to say I haven't been able to keep anything down, and I am now down to 233lbs. I know that is a lot of water weight and not have been able to eat for two days now besides popsicles and water. So once I am back to normal and feeling better I am staying OP I only got about 3lbs to lose to be in the 220's YAY! Worst Stomach Virus I have ever had and I would never wish it on anyone it was a bad one. But I am closer to my goal YAY!
Kayhm0711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:01 PM   #2  
Queen Yo-yo

S/C/G: 185/169.2/135

Height: 5'4"

Haha, you're one of like three people who have been rocking weight-loss inducing stomach viruses. C'mon people, share the wealth.

J/K, that's horrible that you had to deal with that. Then again, hey, it HAS brought you closer to your goal, so... every sh!tty vomit-inducing stomach virus has.. it's.. er.. silver lining? :s

Congrats on being closer to the goal, I believe you can do it! And YAY for being ahead of schedule! It's like me, I weighed in at 157 this morning, and that's my goal for 7 days from now!
Jelbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:03 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

I'm sure you'll make your goal! But you may gain some of that back as your body rehydrates and replaces its glycogen stores. Glad you're better!
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:30 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 275/265.8/125

Height: 5'0

Default Thanks

Thanks guys for the support. yay I figure I will gain alittle back just once I start being able to eat more and I really need to make sure I eat a balance diet so I can get my sugar up, my daughters sugar was low last night because she hasn't been able to eat I am sure mine is probably too! gotta love those popsicles though when your sick!
Kayhm0711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:15 PM   #5  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

Kayhm0711 - Thats sucky about you getting sick but whatever it takes right? J/k... Hope you get to feeling better.
Stephanie Osborne is offline   Reply With Quote