20-Somethings - Head start on my next mini goal

View Full Version : Head start on my next mini goal

Kayhm0711
10-14-2008, 11:31 AM
Well I was at 240 lbs starting of this month and wanted to try to get down in the 220's by Thanksgiving. Well Sunday my 15 months old daughter caught a stomach virus and gave it to me and her daddy so needless to say I haven't been able to keep anything down, and I am now down to 233lbs. I know that is a lot of water weight and not have been able to eat for two days now besides popsicles and water. So once I am back to normal and feeling better I am staying OP I only got about 3lbs to lose to be in the 220's YAY! Worst Stomach Virus I have ever had and I would never wish it on anyone it was a bad one. But I am closer to my goal YAY!

Jelbb
10-14-2008, 12:01 PM
Haha, you're one of like three people who have been rocking weight-loss inducing stomach viruses. C'mon people, share the wealth. ;)

J/K, that's horrible that you had to deal with that. Then again, hey, it HAS brought you closer to your goal, so... every sh!tty vomit-inducing stomach virus has.. it's.. er.. silver lining? :s :D

Congrats on being closer to the goal, I believe you can do it! And YAY for being ahead of schedule! It's like me, I weighed in at 157 this morning, and that's my goal for 7 days from now! :D

JulieJ08
10-14-2008, 12:03 PM
I'm sure you'll make your goal! But you may gain some of that back as your body rehydrates and replaces its glycogen stores. Glad you're better!

Kayhm0711
10-14-2008, 03:30 PM
Thanks guys for the support. yay I figure I will gain alittle back just once I start being able to eat more and I really need to make sure I eat a balance diet so I can get my sugar up, my daughters sugar was low last night because she hasn't been able to eat I am sure mine is probably too! gotta love those popsicles though when your sick!

Stephanie Osborne
10-14-2008, 05:15 PM
Kayhm0711 - Thats sucky about you getting sick but whatever it takes right? J/k... Hope you get to feeling better.