Old 10-14-2008, 08:22 AM   #1  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Smile 30 Something Chat Tues. 10/14

Good morning ladies! Hope you all are doing well.

Not much to report this morning thus far, so ttyl!
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:48 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/160

Height: 5' 8"

Morning... need coffee... big.

RC... next time ask what kind of dressing they have before ordering. Saves time! LOL Also, there is a Sub menu that is low fat. Just order off of that on a wheat roll (which are to die!) and you're good! They even have baked Lay's chips... mmm...

I am off to the **** hole. God I hate that place. If I had a choice I would quit today.

One of my cats has decided she loves me today. She is draped half on my leg and half on my laptop. It's either me she loves or the warm air that blows out the side of my laptop from the fan... LOL (I think it's the fan )

Anyhoo... have a great day all!!
poppyseeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:07 AM   #3  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi Ladies,

Just popping in real quick to let you know I'll be scarse. Have to buckle down at work and spend less time on the internet. I'll check in when I can. Any concerns, please PM me!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:20 AM   #4  
Maintanier to the MAX

S/C/G: Maintainer

*Yawn* Morning Ladies. Waiting for the coffee to finish brewing so I can be --- Alert.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to come back and reply to personals. I ended up watching some teli and fell asleep on the couch, only for my hubs to wake me up to go to bed, and for me to be awake for another hour or so before falling back to sleep. Then my littles one came in pretty early in the a.m. and we snuggled, but he got up and I decided to sleep in a bit longer. My schedule is all off.

It's been really nice out lately, (so unlike Oct) but today feels like a real October morning... brisk, chilly and no sun popping through. So to the gym we go... but I must remember to pack myself a sweatshirt. Don't want to leave the gym all sweaty only to come out to BRR Chilliness.

Well coffee is done .. I am off to get me some... check in in a bit....

Last edited by PearFreak; 10-14-2008 at 09:20 AM.
PearFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:46 AM   #5  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Morning chicks. Yawn. I had planned on going to bed early and catching up on my sleep last night. Best laid plans, right. I got caught up in a game of Helix and had to beat my old high score! Then Cass came in at 4 and I could not go back to sleep. I already need a nap.

I'm tackling the mountain of laundry today. It was sheet changing day and those things pile up quickly!

Hope you all have a lovely day!!
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 10:05 AM   #6  
Believe it, be it

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppyseeds View Post
RC... next time ask what kind of dressing they have before ordering. Saves time! LOL Also, there is a Sub menu that is low fat. Just order off of that on a wheat roll (which are to die!) and you're good! They even have baked Lay's chips... mmm...
Yeah, I didn't even think about asking beforehand, I just wanted to eat that salad! And yes, I got a low-fat sub (wheat always!) and just drank my water.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:32 AM   #7  
Thin girl escaping

S/C/G: 212/203/140

Height: 5'5"

Good afternoon All

Poppyseed - I had a cat that loved laying on my laptop too, she used to watch the cursor on the screen with real intent!!!!

It's my birthday today and I have spent the day giving people flu shots I have 200 of the vaccines to give in the next few weeks so it's a busy time for me.

The weather here has turned, has been pouring with rain all day and more is forecast!!! welcome to the British Fall!!!!

Need some fresh air, I've been locked away in my office, home time in half hour and time to go for my treadmill run.

Have a great day everyone

oh2bthintoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:55 PM   #8  
Sarah

S/C/G: SW:197.8/GW:145

Height: 5'8"

Hi all. Well after mopping and whining all day yesterday I get on the scale this morning and I am down. No idea how that happened but I will take it because I have now officially lost 15 pounds! I am super excited and motivated to find a way for weekends to work.

Other than that - my son's fever finally stopped so he can go back to daycare tomorrow. He is home with his father right now. I also applied for 2 more jobs today so *fingers crossed*.

gatorgal - hope the results come out ok.

o2b - happy birthday!!
asparagus4sale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 01:40 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 223/213/199

Height: 5'6"

Hello everyone! Haven't been around since late last week.
Sick on Friday...stupid migraine!!
SUPER busy weekend! I cooked my first turkey in my new home on Sunday and it turned out perfectly! We had a small thanksgiving dinner with my DH's family.

Did the Canadian ladies have a good turkey day?

Hope everyone else is having a great week so far!
Wifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:53 PM   #10  
Believe it, be it

I have a strange situation unrelated to weightloss. At work, we have people who work for the company that come around and deliver stuff, etc. They are older employees and are very nice. Anyway, the problem is, one of them always has an accident on the floor in the restroom everytime they use it. My boss says that I should just deal and clean it up. While it's very gross, every once in awhile, maybe sure I can suck it up and do it, but when they do it everytime? Don't know what to do and how one would approach this sort of thing.
Old 10-14-2008, 05:29 PM   #11  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

oh2bethin too, Do you have any special plans today?

Wifey, Happy Thanksgiving, its exciting celebrating it in a new home!

RangerChic, unfortunately, I don't see any way around it without possibly hurting someones feelings.

Hey to everyone else! Hope everyone's having a great day!

Alicia

Last edited by lois lane; 10-14-2008 at 05:30 PM.
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:07 PM   #12  
Sarah

S/C/G: SW:197.8/GW:145

Height: 5'8"

RangerChic - Um gross! Do you know why they do it? Are they disabled or something? Or lazy or what? I would maybe put up some signs in the bathroom. And I would tell your boss to clean it up if he doesn't think it is a problem. OK well that may not be a good idea....
asparagus4sale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:16 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/160

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wifey View Post
I cooked my first turkey in my new home on Sunday and it turned out perfectly!
OMG! That alone is enough to give me nightmares!!

Remember the mothers curse?? Well... my other amped it up a bit... As a child she used to tell me that when I got older , she hoped that I had to always cook Thanksgiving dinner for her... in an uneven cooking oven!!! ROFLMAO!!!

{{{sigh}}} ... the good old days...
poppyseeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:30 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 195/161/144

Height: 5'9"

Hi, Ladies!
My 12-yr-old DD is trying on her new army cadets uniform right now! She's so excited! (so am I!)
I went to vote this eve, and couldn't find the stupid polling station! It was way off the road in a building with no numbers on it. Freakin Idiots. Finally found it, though. Yay, democracy!

Husband has gone off to work, and I won';t see him for 3 weeks! Ah, well, it goes by pretty fast.

I made a delicious stir fry for supper. Lots of leftovers for late night snackins.

Rangerchick, can you mention it to HR? Maybe this is a medical problem that needs to be addressed. Or put an 'Out of Order' sign on the bathroom door when they come by. EEEwwww!
Kofarq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:33 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 218/207.6/130

Height: 5'3

I haven't been on here which seems like forever. My daughter is getting over Hand, Foot and Mouth. But now I think she is getting a cold. Other than that not much going on.

Oh2: Hope you are having a good birthday!
barbarajean2605 is offline   Reply With Quote