General chatter - What are you doing for Halloween?

View Full Version : What are you doing for Halloween?

kelly315
10-12-2008, 10:59 PM
Hey everyone... got any halloween plans yet?
How about your costume, anything cute, cool, great ideas?

I'm actually really excited about next year's halloween, because I expect by that time I'll be able to wear something a bit naughty. Who doesn't want to be dressed up as a slutty witch for at least one night of their life?

It's a bit early, but I think I'll be going to a halloween party and dressing up as Hermione Granger (I love the fact that I'm such a dork!) :D

weezerloo
10-13-2008, 02:27 AM
I totally wanted to be Hermione last year and this year, but the teachers and aides at my school all dress up with the same theme. Last year it was witches and this year it'll be superheroes. I guess I'll go with the flow. Hope you achieve your slutty witch dreams for next year! ;)

Haley8203
10-13-2008, 06:10 AM
I'm going as Hannah Montana, my daughter will be Tinkerbell and I'm so happy Halloween is finally not on a school night!

FrouFrou
10-13-2008, 02:16 PM
I am just wearing an orange pumpkin shirt and staying home handing out candy. I always say I am going to dress up but never do.

Marathon Mom
10-13-2008, 02:32 PM
I was invited (but not able to attend) to a Politically Incorrect Halloween Party.

My costume idea was to dress as Brittney Spears w/ a baby strapped to the front of me - while carrying the largest MochaFrappaChoculaiccino and a Steering Wheel.

jahjah1223
10-13-2008, 04:06 PM
Trick or treating with my kids and eating a bunch of candy lol

FrouFrou
10-13-2008, 04:06 PM
OMG! Marathon Mom, lmao...I love the costume idea! :lol:

Kim_Star060404
10-13-2008, 04:30 PM
DH and I used to throw the biggest private party in town, but not anymore. The past two Halloweens have been spent grilling huge steaks with bacon-wrapped asparagus and wilted salads. We pop open a bottle of wine and watch Ghost Hunters live while handing out candy to the few kiddos that make it down our way.

We did decorate the house quite a bit this year. Our bay window looks pretty cool with orange lights, some bats, a skull, tombstones and some pumpkins. It's fabulous!

I don't know if I'm dressing up or not. I'll end up deciding the week of.

txnikita
10-13-2008, 05:15 PM
according to hubby anyway. We love Halloween here in our house and used to go all out and throw big parties. Last few years money has been a little tight and we haven't done a whole lot. This year we have started to replenish our Halloween prop stash. Our previous supplies were donated to the Sister in Law Fund. No costume picked out yet for this year but next year I am hoping to go as something fun and different like a belly dancer...I haven't had a flat tummy in years and can't wait until I can show it off again. The kids are going as a Blue Power Ranger and a pink leopard cat and one undecided 11 year old as of yet.

We have two fog machines and plan to do a haunted cemetery up to our door...:D