20-Somethings - What part of your body do you like the most?

stacylambert
10-08-2008, 12:59 AM
I thought this could be the sister thread to the other one!

My favorite part is my butt. Even though its still too big its always been nicely shaped and firm. I actually like wearing jeans because of it!

Its Courtney
10-08-2008, 01:01 AM
This sounds funny, but I always get compliments on my long eyelashes. Isn't that weird how people notice?

But my favorite part of me are my wrists. I've got my mom's teeny tiny dainty wrists, and I love them!

gatorgirl6
10-08-2008, 01:07 AM
I have some pretty great calves.

garstar
10-08-2008, 01:36 AM
i like my colar bones and my eyes :)

Iconised Ghost
10-08-2008, 02:13 AM
i like my lips, they're so nice and dainty :D

if only the rest of my body would follow their example :D

Star2Be
10-08-2008, 02:13 AM
What a great idea for a thread! I always like a positive message, heh. :)

My favorite feature would have to be my eyes... They're a nice shade of blue (naturally! though I've been asked if I was wearing colored contacts before!), and I have pretty long eyelashes. And I'm very good at accentuating all of it with the proper cosmetics LOL. I probably get compliments on my eyes more than anything else... Though maybe someday that will change.

As for an actual physical body part, gotta love my boobs! Though unfortunately they seem to be shrinking, but that's something I'm willing to sacrifice as long as the rest of me is shrinking, too.

Garstar--my collarbones are slowly beginning to emerge and it's so exciting!! They've pretty much never ever been visible before, lol. Now I just want to wear off-the-shoulder shirts every day so I can show them off. ;)

HealthPNut
10-08-2008, 02:23 AM
I like this thread too! I get what you mean star2be... that's how I can always tell I've lost weight is by my collar bones.

My favorite body parts are my legs, tots, and cheeks (on my face). I used to hate my chubby cheeks but now I love them... used to hate my boobs cause they were too big but now I love them, and used to hate my legs cause they were too lanky, but now I love them! Isn't it funny how that happens?

sh3l5
10-08-2008, 03:13 AM
my bellybutton....
:)

michellebaby
10-08-2008, 06:56 AM
I like my eyes! I have biggie eyes that I am really proud of :)

ChileanChick
10-08-2008, 01:06 PM
I love my eyes and hair (mmm parts that cannot "get fat" LOL)
When I was thin I totally loved my hip bones, now I can´t see them at all jaja

Annita
10-08-2008, 01:22 PM
my hair.... that's the only thing that i don't find flaw on my whole body lolz. Such long, soft and silky hair :D I got compliment from my hair all the time so i totally love it.
I can somewhat like my fingers. Although i would love it look a little more slender than now but well... I'm greedy that is :D

Here we go again
10-08-2008, 01:23 PM
I was thinking about this question, and it made me really focus on all of the things I like about myself. I can't narrow it down! How cool is that?

1. hair (long, red, naturally curly)
2. Eyes (I once had a lame pick up line about "how he could see the sunrise in my eyes) lol corny but I still remember it.
3. Height (I love my being 5'11)
4. Boobs and butt- gotta love what the good Lord gave ya!
5. Smile- I get so many compliments about it.

Hmmmm.... I sound kinda vane, but not trying to. :)

vealcalf2000
10-08-2008, 01:23 PM
I like my hands (LOL a friend of mine once said they look like those creepy hands from a horror movie! but I love them because they are slender).

I also like my hair. It's thick and curly and fits my personality..kind of wild and crazy!

TwoBThinAgain
10-08-2008, 01:30 PM
Hmm, today I will have to say my blue eyes, hopefully in a month or two there will be a few more parts that I will love again. ;)

amandarose17
10-08-2008, 01:32 PM
I like my hair (most days) and I like my nose.

luvja
10-08-2008, 01:36 PM
My Height. I'm glad I'm tall and leggy.

paniania
10-08-2008, 01:42 PM
My shoulders, back, and collarbone. Looks great in a backless/strapless dress....now if only I could find one that fit the rest of me AND still looked good :)

caligirl98
10-08-2008, 01:45 PM
GUH! was this a trick question? Um, I like certain parts of my body sometimes...depending on the jeans I'm wearing, I like my butt. Depending on the lighting, I like my eyes. Depending on the polish, I like my feet. I seem to have a small waist which will look really nice once I lose this weight, but for now, it just makes my butt and boobs look super noticeable!

princess2323
10-08-2008, 02:15 PM
i like my legs even though and butt even though i dont show off my legs often i get compliments when i do cause i have naturally good calves kinda like runners do--- course i used to be a runner--- but one day soon i'll be picking that up again ---which make it hard to find long boots that close---

DRose
10-08-2008, 02:53 PM
Hmm lets see...ok I can't narrow it down...

1) my eyes (I love that they are green)
2) my lips & smile (my lips have just a slight pout to them & everyone always compliments my smile)
3)my hands (my fingers are long and thin "pianist hands" I've been told)
4) my shoulders (I've been told they are very feminine and dainty)
5) my booty (it isn't wide, but it definitely sticks out)

Hmm okay.. I'm not full of myself I swear

BoopRN
10-08-2008, 04:00 PM
I get a lot of compliments on my big eyes and eye lashes, like betty boop, that's how I got my screen name. :) People think my lashes are fake but when I prove to them they are not they are astonished...lol

jahjah1223
10-08-2008, 04:02 PM
my boobs! i love them , too bad they will probably shrink along with my body lol

kimberlyw
10-08-2008, 04:47 PM
I love my hair and boobs LOL!

mxgirl737
10-08-2008, 05:00 PM
My boobies...haha My chubby cheeks are ok... I don't know that I love them, but people comment about them all the time. I like my teeth...and my eyes. I like most of me. I also like my hair---naturally blonde and straight.

Blcarter84
10-08-2008, 05:22 PM
I would have to say my butt...no matter what weight I am my butt seems to always be the best part....never really jiggly and a good shape can't wait to see it a little smaller again though:)

FreeSpirit
10-08-2008, 05:37 PM
My eyes. I know everyone says that but seriously. People always tell me, "I thought I had long eyelashes until I saw yours. JEEZE are those fake?!" I just laugh and pull on them. lol.

My back, too. I love the way my upper back looks.

jmfan317
10-08-2008, 07:36 PM
My legs and boobs. I have good legs at least thats what my friends say and my boobs fit my body type

angelanicole23
10-08-2008, 08:40 PM
my bf always says i have a great bum..lol..I like my eyes..they're greenish-blue and my lips..nice and full!

kelly315
10-08-2008, 08:44 PM
I get a lot of compliments on my eyes (and I love to get them...it feels good!)

leighish
10-08-2008, 10:08 PM
my skin. I've been very blessed to have amazingly clear skin. The worst my skin ever was is while I was pregnant and even then it wasn't terrible. It cleared up almost immediately after DS was born.

Also, my husband is rather fond of 90% of my face. We both agree that my nose is a little off :p

He likes my feet too. That sounds weird but he's not a feet guy. He just thinks they are prettier than a lot of feet out there.

BeautyandtheBeast
10-09-2008, 04:49 AM
I really love my breasts - I pretty much think of them as my greatest assets. I also like the small things such as my eyes, nose and mouth.

It's really only the extra flab on my body that I worry about - if I lose all that and I think i'll be very happy with myself. :)

CatRocks
10-09-2008, 07:09 AM
hmm...i would have to say my favourite parts are
1. my collar bones, i love the way you can see them...is that weird?
2. My upper arms, not because they are thin or anything but because i love my tattoos!
3. My eyes, apparently they are "kinda silver looking". And i get complimented on them lots!

joyra
10-09-2008, 09:10 AM
I just got done complaining about myself on the other thread so I thought I best head over here too.

I like my eyes.
I get a lot of compliments on my skin (on my face, the rest of the body is somewhat of a wreck)
And when I am slimmer, my shoulders. With all my push-ups and Jillian Michaels' beatings, that should hopefully be a few months away. I could really rock a tube top! (which are probably not in style anymore.... ;) )

Anti222
10-09-2008, 12:47 PM
I guess I also like my eyes. My Nan commented on them the other day saying they're 'big and bright' and compliments from my Nan are few and far between :) My ears are ok too, so's my mouth. That's about it though, everything else is fat! :dizzy: