20-Somethings - Which part of your body you don't like the most ?

Dazzling
10-07-2008, 07:17 PM
We should love all our bodies no matter how much we weight, but deep inside each one of us, there is THAT part of body we just don't like; be it too big or too small.

For me, it's my butt ! I find it to be quiet big (thank God it's firm lol). Lots of people find big butts to be sexy but not me ! I would lose weight from my tummy, hips, arms but never from my butt ! and it's discouraging sometimes...

How about you girls ???

jmfan317
10-07-2008, 07:34 PM
I would say my tummy I just want to flatten it out and get rid of the pouch. Oh yeh I 4got the stretch marks on my tummy as well

BumpSetSpike
10-07-2008, 07:37 PM
every single stretch mark :(

Smiling_Sara
10-07-2008, 07:38 PM
my stomach.

luvja
10-07-2008, 07:42 PM
stomach! and chin. It's too pointy.

lconner22
10-07-2008, 07:42 PM
I hate my stomach and thighs!!!!
They never seem to go away and I'm hoping that I can shrink some of it

txnikita
10-07-2008, 07:45 PM
I have to say that my target area for improvement is my tummy. 4 csections has taken it's toll on my tummy.....

Chele615
10-07-2008, 07:47 PM
I hate my upper arms....they are way too flappy. I also don't like my left foot. I had cellulitis a couple years ago, which left some scar tissue there and my left foot is permanently swollen and is bigger than my right one. It makes buying shoes really tough.

ghost
10-07-2008, 07:55 PM
my tummy, my stretch marks on aforementioned tummy, upper arms, inner-upper theighs and my double chin/fat neck.

ya, pretty much the whole thing.

what I DO LIKE about my body is:
my hands and my feet...and, I'm saying it, my vajayjay! *shock!* oh no she didn't!

ValRock
10-07-2008, 08:01 PM
Stretch marks! Otherwise my tummy isn't too bad
Love Handles ugh
Inner thighs ICK
My badawnkadunk has GOT to go!

HealthPNut
10-07-2008, 08:16 PM
Mostly my waist... my tummy is pretty flat, but my waist is just so wide! Also, the stretchmarks on the sides of my butt... WTF are these from? I wasn't even blessed with the big booty that should come along with the stretchmarks! Oh well... :)

Starrynight
10-07-2008, 08:43 PM
stretchmarks on my stomach and cleavage.. and just my stomach, and I'd like to get rid of the weight on my upper arms. I used to do a lot of tennis, so my arms are pretty strong but I gained weight and as result, my arms are huuge and make me look bigger, I mean I love the muscle but I'd like to lose that fat..
I don't mind my legs/thighs/butt - they're shapely.. but it's really my stomach that I'd love to lose. Getting there! :carrot:

Annita
10-07-2008, 09:18 PM
thighs. Thighs. And did i mention THIGHS ? >"<
Honestly, i don't love them :D My upper body is quite small compare to my thighs.
Oh, and hip. >"< EVERY single one who met me always pointed out that i have big hip. :( Not happy at all.

Oh well.... at least i know i'm doing something right now to improve them.... :D

kelly315
10-07-2008, 09:22 PM
I think it's a tie between my lower stomach "pouch" and my cottage cheese thighs. Both are getting smaller, tho!

msolson81
10-07-2008, 09:24 PM
I don't like my thighs and booty. Because I'm not big from the waist on up they make me feel like my body is not well proportioned.

beaka
10-07-2008, 09:49 PM
Stretch marks. My arms come in 2nd. As for the booty, I wish it were bigger. :)

Susie Derkins
10-07-2008, 09:52 PM
I'd have to say my tummy. It kind of poofs out a bit, which makes wearing clingy or slim fitting shirts hard.

gatorgirl6
10-07-2008, 10:25 PM
I hate my sides (love handles). They just make me so wide. As a side profile I dont look too big, but from the front I do. Also, like everyone, strech marks. I have heard that as you lose weight, your strech marks become less and less visible. Is that true?

kelli32
10-07-2008, 10:52 PM
I pretty much don't like my entire upper body. I have a super short torso which makes my stomach look bigger, and I have no hips so its really noticeable when I get a gut. My shoulders are really broad and along with my back and chest. I don't have big boobs so thats awkward. My ribs also stick out really far esp when I was thin. I'm basically built like a 5'5 linebacker which totally makes sense because my dad was a lineman and my mom was a softball player- they're just A LOT taller than me.

I dislike half of myself.. sad.

Wolf Goddess
10-07-2008, 10:56 PM
My stomach, as no matter how many different and difficult ab exercises I do, it's not meant to be flat.

My calves are a close second - they're disproportionately thick.

ChileanChick
10-07-2008, 11:08 PM
Mmm my torso is also very short, so it´s really hard to have a nice tummy. and of course I have no waist, I mean there´s like 4 cms between my hip bones and ribs, so it´s absolutely imposible to have a waist.
I like my legs, they are long, but my thighs.. too big buagh!

quiddkidd06
10-07-2008, 11:21 PM
My neck! It's too short and it doesn't have that good "angle" that a nice neck has.

mariarose
10-07-2008, 11:37 PM
my mysteriously-protruding lower belly!

SavingServo
10-07-2008, 11:47 PM
I'm also gonna vote for my tummy. A waist would be nice too. I have a sort of teeny tiny baby one. I'm hoping belly dance will help. It has in the past, but I've been lazy about doing it recently. :nono:

If the tummy was okay I could deal with the thunder thighs I've got going on.

stacylambert
10-07-2008, 11:56 PM
My upper arms. I don't think they've gotten any smaller even though I've lost a bunch of weight. I never wear sleeveless shirts, even when its hot.

caligirl98
10-07-2008, 11:57 PM
I hate my back...mostly the back fat that seems to spill EVERYWHERE! I'm not too fond of my arms either or the G cup chest.

KateRN
10-08-2008, 12:01 AM
upper thighs or lower belly

Its Courtney
10-08-2008, 12:03 AM
I've always been insanely insecure of my nose. I used to get teased about it...even to this day I get random "private" numbers calling me using fake voices and accents talking about "a shnoz problem"....

I also wish my stretch marks on my thighs would disappear.

Star2Be
10-08-2008, 01:16 AM
Upper arms!! My forearms look almost normal, but my upper arms are HUGE. They are the only part of my body that hasn't seemed to shrink much at all, even with my 40-lb loss so far... Grr! Lol. I'm not a big fan of my thighs, either.

Dazzling
10-08-2008, 08:47 AM
And yes, I forgot to mention stretch marks !

JulieJ08
10-08-2008, 10:34 AM
I've always been insanely insecure of my nose. I used to get teased about it...even to this day I get random "private" numbers calling me using fake voices and accents talking about "a shnoz problem"...

You're beautiful! I'm not just saying that. I think everyone is beautiful, but just like some people are smarter or more musical, or whatever, some people are more beautiful, and you are. Every part of your face works together beautifully. It takes a really small mind to have a problem with someone else's nose.

KimL1214
10-08-2008, 10:41 AM
Stretch marks & Thighs, hate 'em

Its Courtney
10-08-2008, 11:52 AM
Aw Julie, thank you!

paniania
10-08-2008, 12:30 PM
Oh, this is an easy one!

Pretty much everything from the belly-button down. I'm completely unproportional - size 2 on top, size 10 on bottom. But the top half is great I have nice toned arms, pretty flat tummy (could use some toning of course), great shoulders and back, but once you hit the belly button it all goes downhill from there. Where to start....there is the small pooch that has formed at my lower belly, the huge butt which despite squats and lunges is jiggly (even my mom was like "Gosh Ania, you need to tone that thing up" Well gee Mom, don't you think I'm trying), the thunder thighs with the oh so wonderful cellulite and saddlebags (wow is that a sexy term), that weird bit of thigh fat that seems to hang over the knee (anyone else get that?), and of course the fat calves (which seem to be genetically inherited since most of the ladies in my family have them).

Too bad I can't move some of that lower body fat to the boobs - at least then I'd be more proportiona!

princess2323
10-08-2008, 01:17 PM
the tummy---and if it wasnt bad enough--- now after baby its just this ugy sagging thing that needs to get toned so i can quit looking like i either have a big gut or that im still pregnant--- but at least now that i've lost most pregnancy weight i dont get asked if i'm pregnant that often anymore -- it always pisses me off when people ask me that ---cause the rest of me i consider pretty thin=== or back to normal size

princess2323
10-08-2008, 01:18 PM
I would say my tummy I just want to flatten it out and get rid of the pouch. Oh yeh I 4got the stretch marks on my tummy as well

i actually dont mind my stretch marks too much---but the tummy---EHH!!

princess2323
10-08-2008, 01:19 PM
stomach! and chin. It's too pointy.

actually its not too pointy i like it --that way --- it looks like flattering on you

princess2323
10-08-2008, 01:24 PM
:hug:You're beautiful! I'm not just saying that. I think everyone is beautiful, but just like some people are smarter or more musical, or whatever, some people are more beautiful, and you are. Every part of your face works together beautifully. It takes a really small mind to have a problem with someone else's nose.

i totally agree---you are beautiful---and the nose looks great--- looks kinda like mine even ---and it works--- definetly goes well with your face

princess2323
10-08-2008, 01:27 PM
Oh, this is an easy one!

Pretty much everything from the belly-button down. I'm completely unproportional - size 2 on top, size 10 on bottom. But the top half is great I have nice toned arms, pretty flat tummy (could use some toning of course), great shoulders and back, but once you hit the belly button it all goes downhill from there. Where to start....there is the small pooch that has formed at my lower belly, the huge butt which despite squats and lunges is jiggly (even my mom was like "Gosh Ania, you need to tone that thing up" Well gee Mom, don't you think I'm trying), the thunder thighs with the oh so wonderful cellulite and saddlebags (wow is that a sexy term), that weird bit of thigh fat that seems to hang over the knee (anyone else get that?), and of course the fat calves (which seem to be genetically inherited since most of the ladies in my family have them).

Too bad I can't move some of that lower body fat to the boobs - at least then I'd be more proportiona!

lol--- i have to agree with the calves thing--- but everyone seems to like mine cause they're tight and not too jiggly ---but makes buying boots tough when like only one or two pairs go over the calves=== oh well---anyway i think calves are definetly inherited they run in my family anyway---and i think girls should definetly have them--- i think they're pretty and at your weight i dont think yours would look bad at all---

BoopRN
10-08-2008, 01:35 PM
every single stretch mark :(

Same here!! and the cellulite!

DRose
10-08-2008, 01:42 PM
Okay lets see... I can't stand my lower tummy, especially the stretch marks all around my belly button. And I really don't like my thighs, why does fat from them spill over my knees? Even though they are pretty muscular...

CurvaceousCutie
10-08-2008, 01:43 PM
everything

platnumjo
10-08-2008, 01:55 PM
Definitely My Cupcakes! Even when I was younger and at a healthy weight, it seems like I've always had them! Other than that it's all pretty good. I know when I get rid of them my little poochy will be gone too!:carrot:

kimberlyw
10-08-2008, 03:48 PM
Right now it would be my waist butt and thighs - all the places I gained the weight:(

Blcarter84
10-08-2008, 04:19 PM
I've never liked my stomach....even before I had my son! But the thing I dislike the most on my body is my ENORMOUS rib cage...women aren't supposed to have rib cages that stick out past their boobs...unfortunately my son has it too but at least he's not a GIRL!@

leighish
10-08-2008, 09:10 PM
the tummy! I have this pooch tummy that makes me look perpetually pregnant. I'm hoping to reduce it a little bit or at least remove the focus by looking great everywhere else ;)

Also, I don't like my butt or my boobs.

BeautyandtheBeast
10-09-2008, 03:52 AM
My thighs - I hate how flabby and full of cellulite they are and they just seem so big! Also my tummy, it is too flabby for my liking. I want it to be more toned. I don't really want it rock hard but I do want it to take on an actual shape, lol

CatRocks
10-09-2008, 06:12 AM
My tummy! grr..it makes me so mad. I hate being apple shape, all my fat just seems to gather round my middle, i think its settled there and never wants to leave!
Cat
x

joyra
10-09-2008, 08:05 AM
My thighs for the fact that they rub together, give me chaffed skin under skirts or wear out my pants in the thighs--yes, most of my pants eventually get holes near the crotch. :mad: Also I am the poster child for cellulite... I think you can see it through my pants. Gross.

Also, my boobs. I am not even big and they've always been saggy and southward.

I've always been envious of a model's body, only because I'm totally opposite... they are tall thin, hipless, stick legs, flat chested. Me, I'm short, huge hips/thighs, the boobs, and just a chubb.

MonteCristo
10-09-2008, 09:09 AM
I have always disliked my nose. It seemed big and shapeless, just a lump stuck on the front of my face. However, as I've lost weight my nose has actually gotten better looking! So now my problem area is probably my stomach.

Taylor86
10-09-2008, 10:35 AM
my belly button to my knees. I hate it!!!

Anti222
10-09-2008, 11:53 AM
I think my stomach, back and legs are the parts I hate the most. There's just too much fat there! It has to go! :D

owlmonkey
10-09-2008, 12:30 PM
I hate my fingernails. They are thin (one of the only things that always has been :)) and they peel and break easily. Plus I think they are oddly shaped-they grow our in a way that makes it very difficult to shaped them well.

rubbytummy
10-09-2008, 05:09 PM
oh man, back fat, totally. every time i see it i'm like, jeez, this is not what nature intended for the human form.

i'm like pretty okay with my stretchmarks, though, ever since i realized that my stick-thin boyfriend has a few stretch marks splayed out over his bony little hips -- if he has them, shoot, i'm not going to feel bad about having a few (or, um, a lot).