Old 10-05-2008, 02:49 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Default I'm coming back to what works! question though...

ok I previously lost 60lbs on ww at home after my 3rd child was born. I LOVED ww flex, it fit my life perfectly and I did great on it for almost 2 years and then Core came out and I thought, you know I am tired of counting pts, I'll switch to it and it's been all downhill since then.. I never wanted to count anything again and I gained on Core so it was back to yo yo dieting and now 3 years later and many lbs packed back on I know I've got to go back to what works for me, which is Flex So over the past 5 years I've lost most of my at home kit, found my sliders and that is about it, lol.. so I ordered a new kit and according to the ups site should be here tomorrow I'm hoping but probably not until evening.. so anyway, I can use my old slider but do you mind if you can tell me what my daily pts would be? I can't remember what it is for 145 lbs and I see some are as low as 18 pts a day and when I did it 20 was the lowest you could go so obviously it's changed over the past few years. So I want to start first thing in the morning and I can use my old pts slider until my new calculator and such comes but would you mind helping me out with my daily pts amount? I really appreciate it. I'm so excited to start again. I was a lifetime member and I feel like I didn't know how good I had it then.. I put myself through years of fad diets and I'm so tired of it. I just want to go back to what works and that is ww flex for me!

Last edited by spryng; 10-05-2008 at 02:50 PM.
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:56 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 290/ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

Good for you! You know, I know someone (a family friend) who has been in the program for about 20 years... now she teaches it, and she says its the best way to keep yourself going. Maybe since you have a history of success with it, you could try something like that!
kelly315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 01:55 PM   #3  
GmaTo8

Point levels are based on several questions per the copyrighted WW Quiz, and unfortunately, we aren't allowed to give the formula here. However, it's safe to say you will be allowed around 20 points daily, not counting your 35 weekly Flex points. Welcome back!
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:28 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Thanks Jane! My ww kit came in today with the quiz and yes it's based on much more than height and weight now which is great! I'm glad to be back OP for sure! and you were right on the money with 20 pts! You've been doing this awhile, lol
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote