Fitness Videos - Biggest Looser DVD

View Full Version : Biggest Looser DVD

walrock
10-05-2008, 12:10 AM
Has anyone tried any of the Biggest Looser Workout DVD's?
What are your impressions of such products? I'd love to hear the members here feedback.

Came across this review, which is seems fairly positive....
Biggest Looser DVD (http://www.dietsinfocus.com/videos/biggest-loser-2-workout-dvd.html) review

SavingServo
10-05-2008, 12:23 AM
The first ones they came out with I didn't really get into (I think it's just called "The Biggest Loser: The Workout") but I really like the new ones. Cardio Max and Power Sculpt. I use those ones a lot. Great workouts! :carrot:
Maybe a little intense for those just starting out however.

walrock
10-05-2008, 12:28 AM
Thanks for feedback SavingServo. The newest ones? being the one in series 2??? as per the link:
http://www.dietsinfocus.com/videos/biggest-loser-2-workout-dvd.html?

SavingServo
10-05-2008, 12:37 AM
No, sorry. I forgot they made a second one of the first series (so confusing :dizzy: ). I mean This one (http://www.amazon.com/Biggest-Loser-Workout-Power-Sculpt/dp/B000WEVGHK) and this one (http://www.amazon.com/Biggest-Loser-Workout-Cardio-Max/dp/B000WEVGHA/ref=pd_bxgy_d_img_b).

I haven't done the second one of the first series so I can't say anything about it.

jmfan317
10-05-2008, 12:55 AM
I was check out the dvds for the biggest loser and check this link two more new dvds coming out this year.

http://www.cduniverse.com/sresult.asp?HT_Search=TITLE&HT_Search_Info=the+biggest+loser&style=movie&altsearch=yes

jmfan317
10-05-2008, 12:56 AM
When the yoga one comes out I want to get it

walrock
10-06-2008, 10:14 AM
there are 'yoga' ones for the biggest loser coming out??
sounds interesting....
thanks for all the feedback all.... :)

RangerChic
10-06-2008, 03:07 PM
I love the BL videos. I have them all (got one free even :) ). I love being able to work out with Bob and Jillian. I highly recommend them.
As far as Jill's videos, I own a couple of them, but found them kind of difficult. Going to give them another try once I've lost some weight. :)

TinselToes
10-07-2008, 08:44 PM
I really like the first one, The Biggest Loser Workout. The low-impact routine was perfect for when I had just started out, even though I think Bob's ears were burning after the last little bit of squats :D
I've done Cardio Max too, off of Exercise TV On Demand, and that is an EXCELLENT lower-body workout. I had a lot of trouble sitting down for a couple of days afterward, LOL!

RangerChic
10-08-2008, 10:06 AM
I wish I had exercise TV, I hear it's awesome! My parents have it though since they have DirecTV, so I think I'm going to ask them to dvr and burn some workouts for me so I can check it out.

AvsGirly
10-26-2008, 08:50 PM
CardioMax is ok. Its a bit rough on the knees cause there is a lot of lunges squats etc. But its ok.

princess2323
10-27-2008, 12:57 PM
I just started the biggest loser the workout 1 ---yesterday and was wondering if anyone wanted to join me with it---

princess2323
10-29-2008, 02:26 PM
did day 2 of the biggest loser--- it was great--

princess2323
11-02-2008, 11:11 PM
well i just started week 2 and it was the high intensity cardio portion and may i say it was a tough cardio--- i had to pause it in the middle to go get a breath and get some water --but i came back and finished it--- the first part i think was tougher than the second half of the high intensity cardio ---because you're literally out of breath doing it --

mermaid20
11-02-2008, 11:30 PM
I like Bob's portion of the Cardio Max DVD.

princess2323
11-03-2008, 10:15 PM
i havent done the cardio max one yet i'm waiting until i finish the six weeks with biggest loser 1 and 2 and then doing the cardio max and power sculpt--
l;
so I just finished the boot camp == this one has got to be the toghest one out of the whole dvd=== ouch --- i had to go down to the 3lb weights but then they felt a bit light so i wanted to go back up to the 5lbers but decided to just wait it out until the second day of boot camp--

SweetCurves32
11-03-2008, 11:44 PM
I love love love power sculpt! I can do level one fairly well, and am working on level 2. I enjoy it and I can definitely see a difference! Plus I adore Jilllian. I think she is a great motivator.

Can't wait to get the yoga one! :carrot:

dkneec19
11-04-2008, 12:06 AM
I love love love power sculpt! I can do level one fairly well, and am working on level 2. I enjoy it and I can definitely see a difference! Plus I adore Jilllian. I think she is a great motivator.

Can't wait to get the yoga one! :carrot:

I agree!! Power Sculpt is my Resistance Training tool twice a week!! I'm also on level two and Kim can get kiiiiiinda annoying. But I just "pulse" through it. I certainly sweat while doing this video and can feel it the next day. I totally recommend it. :)

SweetCurves32
11-04-2008, 10:25 AM
I agree!! Power Sculpt is my Resistance Training tool twice a week!! I'm also on level two and Kim can get kiiiiiinda annoying. But I just "pulse" through it. I certainly sweat while doing this video and can feel it the next day. I totally recommend it. :)

I am with you on the whole Kim thing. :D

wantingtolose
11-11-2008, 01:12 PM
The new videos look interesting. I hope they will be on netflix so i can try them out.