20-Somethings - Had a scary dream last night... !!! Think i'll pass on dessert for sure today.

prepping
10-02-2008, 01:52 PM
Okay so I just remembered a nightmare from last night... And I used to have a problem when I was a kid with recurring nightmares of evil My Little Pony's. This was worse! ;)

I was getting ready for work and not a single piece of clothing I owned fit. Do you know the kind of head games your subconscious plays when you know it's not possible to gain 40+ pounds in a night but be so incredibly frustrated because you can only get your pants up to your knees?!!

If you can envision every time you have been in a store fitting room trying things on and basically coming to tears over the fact that you can not find any clothing in any store that fit over your butt/hips/problem area. (if you have had moments like that -- I know I have) Well try living it all over again in the crazy zany world of your malicious subconscious.

Stupid brain. :p

raw23
10-02-2008, 03:07 PM
:lol: I had a similar dream, except I was 10lbs lighter - overnight. :lol: I was so excited and even went on with my day being thinner!
Then my alarm went off. :tantrum: :mad: :censored: :cry:

Crazy dreams.

ChileanChick
10-02-2008, 03:10 PM
Horrible horrible dream!
It´s really terrible when clothes get tighter and tighter...cause that means youre getting bigger and bigger lol... thank God it was just a dream

bethbeth
10-02-2008, 03:57 PM
Well, you can be happy that it was only a dream! :lol:

sh3l5
10-03-2008, 02:58 AM
i remember a time when only one item in my wardrobe fit....
it was when i got the biggest i ever was....
it really was a nitemare!....