Old 10-01-2008, 07:40 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 280/270/175

Default Biggest Loser Diet/Jillian & Bob's diet

I love biggest loser and I know that loosing all the weight the contestants loose in a short amount of time can't be good on your bodies but,I was wondering if there is a biggest loser diet and what it consist of. I tried the biggest loser workout dvd today and i love it!!!!
ezziriah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 08:13 PM   #2  
I believe in myself

S/C/G: 257/200/160

Height: 5'8

They basically set a calorie limit based on ones weight, like for me it's around 1650, and it's low fat, healthier foods. I know you can find some samples on Ivilliage and you might check out nbc.com to see if they post menu ideas. The bl club cost around $20 a month online, and they send you 3 books when you join.
Catsgetnhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 08:15 PM   #3  
Running Fiend.

S/C/G: 210/165/145

Height: 5'7.5"

I've heard both Jillian and Bob say the reason the contestants lose such large amounts of weight actually has more to do with the insane amount of hours they put in at the gym every day. The diet is actually pretty healthy/standard in terms of amount of calories people get. I listen to Jillian's radio show and she constantly advocates never putting boys below 1600 calories and girls below 1200. It varies based on height and weight as well.
rockstar87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 09:37 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 280/270/175

I've been listening to her podcasts as well,I'm trying to catch up on the older podcasts and I just love her! I have been doing weight watchers and you can eat just about anything on the plan as long as its within your points but,I want something that is more strick and has a goal in mind. Having the Freedom you do with weight watchers has been big thing for me lately cause I've wanted to eat everything and I'm not only trying to lose weight I'm also trying to get healthier.
I agree I think they see their results because of the long hours in the Gym But,I try and get at least 1 hour a day. I've not been too sucessful lately but,I aim for 6 days a week.
ezziriah is offline   Reply With Quote