Exercise! - HOW do i get a -------?

View Full Version : HOW do i get a -------?

Eliz
09-28-2008, 08:16 PM
whats a good exercise to help me get a Juicy Bootie?!?!? i want to build it up to be nice and round and juicyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... ;)

luvja
09-28-2008, 08:22 PM
I hear squats work well to form a cute bum.. I'm trying to do them everyday now.

Inkabetty
09-28-2008, 08:47 PM
I need help in that department too. Mine is non-existent and flat.

raw23
09-28-2008, 08:58 PM
Yup... squats and lunges. I hear good things about Buns of Steel. I've always had a large booty for my frame, so it's never been a concern, but ohhhhh the cellulite... no matter if I'm a size 16 or a 4.... the cellulite!!!!

PhotoChick
09-28-2008, 09:17 PM
Squats, lunges, step-ups ...

All good for your butt. :)

fiberlover
09-28-2008, 09:52 PM
Squats and lunges.

Rinse and repeat.

Rain Dancer
09-28-2008, 10:27 PM
I have heard that a stepper is good for that, too. :D

Good luck in your quest for a juicy booty. :smug:

zenor77
09-28-2008, 10:27 PM
Using the Elliptical, but backwards is good for your bum (moving your legs backwards, not standing backwards.) Although I must admit I have a flat rear and I'm okay with that, so I don't do exercises for that area specifically.

LandonsBaby
09-29-2008, 07:59 PM
deadlifts can be good for the buns too.

tinamae
10-16-2008, 08:41 PM
Eliz, I wish I could make a donation in your quest for "juicy booty" I have some to spare. I am working on keep the juicy booty turning into mud flaps.

Ilene
10-17-2008, 10:48 PM
Yep, squats, lunges, etc, what the others said... But don't do them every day, 2-3x/week would be better. Muscles need time to heal in order to build.

MarStevens
10-18-2008, 12:15 AM
I agree; lunges; done correctly are very good for building a rounder, cuter butt!!

My behind (altho still oversized) I can see a huge difference with curves since I joined Taekwondo and our instructor is big on lunges...my thighs are huge too tho :-(

make sure you do the lunges correctly; not too fast, but make sure you take your lunged knee 1/2 from the floor, hold for asec to get the burn; then go back up and go right back down for the other knee!

GL!!!

katieonaplan
10-20-2008, 07:43 PM
At the YMCA my instructor likes this one for calfs & glutes:

standing beside the platform (step), put your left foot on the platform and your right foot on the floor behind it. Then get up on the toes of your left foot (like pointing your toes). We use barbell weights either holding in our hands or holding on the shoulders (for more effect).

Then raise up on your right toes, straight up, not "rocking" - as you come up, squeeze the glutes. However many reps, then change sides.

No need to have a platform, you can do this on the floor, too.

:barbell: