Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2002, 12:38 PM   #1  
Teacher chick

Default an idea

Hi everyone. It's getting to be the end of my school year (7 weeks) and I will be able to be more active on the boards. I manage to get in to look at messages every week instead of daily, and then I find that there are too many messages to reply to individually and I feel badly not doing it. I found something on another message board that I really like and thought I'd throw it out at the group:

How about having a "daily" thread? The first person to post for the day starts the thread with the topic being the day's date? I know that for me, it would be easier to keep up with everyone's day to day activities.

I want to apologize for being so lousy at staying in touch. I feel though, that a daily thread would help me (and maybe others) stay in better touch. Please let me know your thoughts! Thanks.
Old 04-13-2002, 02:06 AM   #2  

I think we tried that once and everyone agreed to go back to the original way............if I am remebering it right! If you want to try it again I have no problem with that..but it takes longer to read a bunch of threads than just one I would think.
Old 04-13-2002, 08:45 AM   #3  
Teacher chick

You're probably right... oh well. I thought I'd just throw it out there! I'm off to read the other posts!
Closed Thread