Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2008, 01:39 PM   #1  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Default Sept 21-27 New week-no booze-no excuse

Well last week was not a good week for me and I admit I drank...not only did I drink wine, I did it 4 nights out of 7. But at the same time it was an eye opener for me and the emotional triggers that send me to that bottle (and food)

I am feeling much better and stronger now, and am taking baby steps to get my eating and wine back under control. Last week I have a few medical things going on and they triggered and emotional flood that took me many days to get under control

So if any of you chicks would like to join with me with the no alcohol week again I would love to support you as you support me. And as always it is one day at a time

Closed Thread