Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-18-2008, 09:19 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 245/232/135

Default I need to remember this is for me....

Today I made a boo boo. I got really upset at my husband for something that is so my fault. I need to remember that my lack of self confidence is my own issue and that the only one who can fix it is me. So my mini goal is to continue to work on my self esteem for me, not for anyone else. I have made an appt to see a therapist and I went outside to do yard work instead of reaching for the Halloween Candy. My poor husband just smiles at me and tells me I am beautiful...One day I will be able to believe him.....
txnikita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 07:33 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 200/ticker/130

Height: 5' 4.5"

Ah, that's so hard isn't it? I do and say things to my husband out of subconscious insecurity all the time. I'm getting better but it's still difficult. Hang in there! We are all beautiful women, no matter what we look like on the outside. If you work on the inside first, that will naturally affect how you look on the outside. I speak from personal experience on that one!
sarahraegraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 10:59 AM   #3  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

Awwww, we all have these moments, hang in there! Good for you for recognizing what is happening and taking action to change it!
Mrs Snark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 03:09 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 245/232/135

Default Thank you!

I did much better yesterday and looked at the positive of things. I am doing much better now that I am out of my mood. I can't thank you enough for listening. It just makes one feel better to vent, and I do feel that by others reading this it makes me more accountable for how I behave and feel.
txnikita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 03:37 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 307/277/TBA

Height: 5'5"

Just keep telling yourself that you're strong and confident. After all, not everyone can make the realizations and changes that you are!!
Redheaded I am is offline   Reply With Quote