Old 09-11-2008, 05:19 AM   #1  
~ The Walker ~

Thumbs up it WAS water weight!

i have to apologize for spazzing out yesterday! im sorry..... i dont know WHY i ever weighed in yesterday! i never weigh in till Saturday Morning and i will NEVER do that again! i got up this morning and it said 264.5 not 267.5 like it did yesterday... i really dont know what made me do that! maybe because i was feeling a little bloated or something... and thats exactly what it was... bloat..... i apologize for goin nutts on you! it wont happen again...
BuuBuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:43 AM   #2  
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Ha, ha, you're not the first one to go nuts over water weight. Glad you got a handle on everything. Now you can advise any newbies on their water gain days.
retiredone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 11:24 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 237/165.8/130

Height: 5'4"

Hee hee! S'ok sweetie. It happens to all of us.

Just breathe and remember this is a life journey, not a race.

PhotoChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 11:27 AM   #4  
Workin' It

Don't worry about it. The reason I was so quick to say water weight when you asked about it yesterday was because I had the same freak out myself several weeks ago...

I think PhotoChick was the one who told me to keep calm when I went over the edge then, too, actually..

Don't you feel better now?
Shannon in ATL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:51 PM   #5  
~ The Walker ~

Thumbs up

Oooh and dont worry about ME giving up! Im Never Giving Up! im on my way!!! Whooo Hooooo! ever since i found this site i have had such a great big smile on my face! just being here with you guys and learning all you know keeps ME happy!!! and i Promise to weigh in only ONCE A WEEK from now on! Ha Ha!
BuuBuu is offline   Reply With Quote