Old 09-08-2008, 11:17 PM   #1  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Default Losers and Friends Sept 8-14

Really? It is 9:15 at night and no one has started a new week yet. Where is everyone hiding?
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:36 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 145/143/120

Height: 5ft 5in

Hi Repo... starting this week slow. Almost "slip" last night... but thank to a mild headache... decided to go to bed instead of staying up and thinking about FOOD!

This is going to be long and hard week..... hope I can make it.

How have your week been?
lastfight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:34 AM   #3  
TBL Challenge Blue Team

S/C/G: 308/199/175

Height: 5'6"

Hey Ladies!

Where is everyone? This is Tuesday morning EST and I am the 3rd post?

Getting ready to start TBL Challenge. Looking forward to it. I always seem to work harder when the Challenge is on. I am pushing to be at 185 by the time I leave for vacation on the 20th of November. Keep your finger's crossed That means 14 lbs in 10 weeks. I can do it I know I can if I really buckle down. It has gotten so hard once I dropped into Onederland to lose and because of that I don't think I am motivated as I used to be and I have to find that momentum again.
krjpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:47 AM   #4  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

hey everyone. i'm here too. just exhausted and have been hit pretty hard with morning sickness. ugh. i haven't actually vomitted yet, but just extremely nauseous, queasy and icky. just wish i'd throw up and feel better already!
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:39 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 170.4 / TICKER / 150

Height: 5'6

Hello, HELLO...is this thing on?

Okay guilty of not checking in. I have been really struggling lately for no good reason. I am going to cod today and going to see what plan they put me on without lites. Frankly I am kinda sick of em and I need to switch things up. I am commiting to go to the gym 4x this week as I have been slacking on that also.

Jillian I don't know what morning sickness is like but I watched my sister endure it...and I am not so sure puking will make yo feel better. She just kept puking and puking. Hopefully things turn around for you

Kelly what is tbl challenge?

Well I will be checking in again later and tomorow, safe to say I need to be here on a regular basis.

Notice 0lbs lost last week?
erin1369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:51 PM   #6  
Amy

Morning Chicks...

Things not so good here. At least when I get depressed I lose my appetite. All I've eaten today is a lite and a bowl of Kashi Chrunch.

My fiance is giving me grief about moving to NJ. We had established this weekend that we would be moving here and everything was fine. Now that he's back in VA, his story has changed. He refuses to move up here without a job, and hte wedding is a little more than a month away. I am starting to get worried.

On the whole MIL issue... he wants us to live with his parents until I finish school. HECK NO! She was really sweet to me until she heard there was a possibility that we would be moving to NJ, then she did a 180. At least I saw her true colors.

I was supposed to walk with my sister today, but a nasty storm just came through. We can't go to the muddy park now, we'll have to go elsewhere.

Hope you'reall having a great day..,
JerseyMadchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:49 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 162/143/120

Height: 5'4

Hi everybody. Sorry I wasn't posting I was at the gym I did a takeoff Sunday and Monday because I was losing the battle. I am now back down to where I was when I went on vacation

My dh was doing a coloured plan but using the numbered guide book and seeing no results after the first 7 lbs (he has about 60 lbs to go to get to the healthy bmi range). He has been doing very well with biking nearly every day so hopefully it works .I hope he is on the right plan? 238 lbs and 5'11, working out 4-6 times a week.

Hoping to stay POP and exercise this week which is hard as my bike needs repair so I can't bike with the kids to school
Tan
petitelapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 02:42 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 207/?/160

Height: 5'8"

Tan, The serving sizes are different from numbered to colored plans, so it is not a good idea to mix and match. Especially different are the protein servings, for example on the purple or red plans for chicken you got 1 protein = 8 oz of chicken. For the number plans 1 serving is 4 oz. So you can see where you might really be shorting yourself seriously. Cutting too many calories can cause you to not lose well. I know it seems like the less you eat the better you will do, but you need your body to be a fat burning machine and not on strike due to no food.

Kelly, It is totally normal for motivation to wax and wane. Especially since I'm sure under 200 was most likely something you dreamed of and thought of for long, long months of dieting, and I know you were pushing yourself hard to get there, so it is only normal to let up a bit and to just kind of celebrate and adjust to the new reality... of being at a more socially acceptable weight.
BarbaraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:11 PM   #9  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Hello to a bunch of unchatty losers What an incredibly slow week. My sis was here from Wisconsin, so I didn't get online until today.........but I almost fell over whenI saw how few posts there were. Well, I have been on this forum long enough to know that there are slow times.....and with the change of seasons, school starting, and the new fall line-up of all of my missed network friends.......plus election $hit........I guess this is going to be one of those slow times. I am going to be soooooooooo lonely!

I had a not so great weekend food wise, but nothing horrid. I am back to working hard....and I hope you all are too!!!!

Amy.....so sorry about your moving and MIL issues. It is tough.......but you will get through it. And remember.........even if you make a decision you end up being unhappy with..........you can always make another change. Life is so short.....enjoy each moment. I know, you probably want to punch me in the face right now, but hang in there, it will be ok.

Do you olbies remember when there used ot be 10 pages or more each week of posts? That was difficult to keep up with.

Ok, I am going to go take a quick break before baby Mia (that is what Andrew calls her) wakes up. I am working on a sweater that I just can't seem to keep my hands off of

I hope you are all working hard today..........YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!1
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:32 PM   #10  
DixieChick

S/C/G: 175/150/140

Height: 5'7"

Hello Chickies. Just wanted to drop by and say hi! Not much going on in the WL area for me. I made it fine up until Labor Day and then I have been sick, so I just said to heck with it. I am trying to get re-focused.

The house is at a stand still. I am waiting on the builder to return and finish up his little to-do's.

My oldest son who is a senior this year in HS is driving me crazy. I can't do anything with him. Does anybody know of any institutions that will take them and return them when they are reformed? LOL I'm not kidding. Sigh. Nichole can you help me out here?

Last edited by aguerin; 09-09-2008 at 03:32 PM.
aguerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:38 PM   #11  
Kim - IP 9/10

Height: 5'4"

Hi, I too am a posting slacker!

I started my Masters classes,,,, what the &%^%( was I thinking!!!!?????!?!?!
Was suprised to get on the sclae today to see a small loss. Really small. Minisucle. teensy. But, I'll take it.

Gotta go - good luck all!

Nicole - I remember when one day would fill up 3 pages! Apparently we all now have lives! LOL.
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:47 PM   #12  
Cecilia

S/C/G: 205/Check the Ticker/155

Height: 5'2

Hi everyone! Just wanted to stop in and say hi again. Hope you all are having a great day!
cecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 05:00 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 162/143/120

Height: 5'4

BarbraB, I actually had no idea that the guide books were different until I read a book on the site this AM. Then it all made sense about his lack of weight loss. Though I am satill not certain he is following the correct number but in no financial state to actually sign him up at my COD, what with school fees etc this month..

Aguerin, I wish I knew too. My 17 year old moved out this summer and moved to a different province to live with my mother When they are small and loving you have no idea that it can get to where it does I wish you luck in that area!

Kim, A little loss is better than a little gain
Tan
petitelapin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:09 PM   #14  
Alannah

S/C/G: 260/231/140

Height: 5'3"

Hello ladies and Dan of course!!

Well not a lot new to report on this front. I joined TOPS again last Wednesday so tomorrow is my first weigh in but I really didn't start back on plan till yesterday as I had to wait till payday for groceries - so we'll see how tomorrow goes.

Hi to Nicole and Joni - my new Facebook buddies!! I found you just on a hunch.

Joni - How's the pup doing these days?

We have a big to do happening in our city starting in the next day or two. At least its big for those that like Jazz. We have an annual Harvest Jazz and Blues Festival that just loads the city and brings people now from all over the world to come and see. I have never gone but its all I hear lately.

I can't wait for TBL and Dancing with the Stars to start - they are the only reality I watch and actually look forward to. but for me the new TV season won't start till the week after when the CSIs start up. They are definitely my fave.

Enought rambling I guess...I'll check in later...Have a good night everybody
equinetcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 07:07 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 170.4 / TICKER / 150

Height: 5'6

WI went horribly as expected. COD recomended I do plan 2 no lites for 3 or 4 weeks and see if that helps me get into thte 40's already! I am right on the cusp of switching to plan 1 with lites and the awesome girl (the only one) doesn't want to switch me because I am too active. She says that adding real food and taking the lites away is a better idea....I thought these girls were on commision? Anyway I agree and am feeling hopeful. I have not kept a diary for a full week, but am back to diligently filling in today

Jersey that sounds intense. Please try to eat though because stress does horrible things to your body and compounding malnutrition with it spells disaster. I hope you are able to get everything straigtened out before your big day!

Great job on the loss from the take off petitelapin. I find TO so challenging.

I love reading your posts Nicole, you are such an awesome lady! We are lucky to have tou.

To anyone I missed I HAVE to go to the gym, I promised myself! Have a great evening
erin1369 is offline   Reply With Quote