100 lb. Club - An Attitude of Graditude
09-08-2008, 08:26 AM
Hi folks....no matter how your WL journey is going (up, down, great, crazy) or you are facing many struggles or challenges with life, work, school, family, food or friends - there are always things to be grateful for.
Let's start the week out with having an attidue of gratitude.
Wanna share some. :)
09-08-2008, 08:35 AM
- willingness to try to have a sane relationship with food
- our big family reunion over the weekend. It was so wonderful to see some cousins that I had seen in so many years and their children. I am most grateful that my mom went too - it meant so, so much to her.
- my sister's back is feeling better
- 3fc - this place has been a 'lifesaver' for me - I am so glad it found this site almost a year ago. It has helped me carry on with my health goals. Such wonderful folks and friends I have made here.
- some cool mornings where I can open the windows. I hope the heat is over.
- rain last week for my thirsty flowers.
09-08-2008, 09:19 AM
I'm grateful for:
- a Hubby who supports my weight loss efforts.
- a wonderful group of OL friends.
- a steady job.
09-08-2008, 11:14 AM
I am grateful for my current job, and that I don't dread waking up in the morning these days.
I am grateful that Ike isn't coming my way after all!
I am especially grateful for the patience and support of my thesis chair. I probably would have given up on this whole process if not for her.
09-08-2008, 11:37 AM
I'm grateful for my wonderful soon to be DH. The man is amazing in so many ways.
Im grateful for my little guy and the fact that he is doing better in life and making progress.
Im grateful for the opportunity to change my image of myself while he is still young, so I can enjoy more things and make more memories with him.
Im grateful for all the support you all offer me. Its wonderful to have a place to go!
09-08-2008, 11:54 AM
I'm gateful for my children and grandkids.
I'm so grateful I've not given up but continue to fight this WL battle and all of you who are here for me.
I'm grateful that I can LOL even when I'm so very sad.
09-10-2008, 11:35 AM
I am grateful for all of the blessings God has given me-
My Health, Family, Children and Husband are all healthy --
Even after being laid off from a job I loved God has provided ways that we continue to make all of our bills - The children are healthy and learning and I am setting a better example with eating right and respecting my body.
I have an attitude of gratitude and hope that others do to -- There is always something to be grateful for:)
09-11-2008, 12:10 AM
I am grateful for...
Me winning my battle of over eating. Knowing that by this time next year i could be almost 100 pounds lighter.
The ever-moving scale.
The fact that winning, said battle, has granted me the courage to write my book about the experiance. Which may give me the chance to jump on Oprah's couch with my picture of Kathy Griffin.
My girls on 3FC.
My puppies who make me think that I am walking them.
Those damn jeans in my closet that want to be worn without a muffin top bomb happening in them.
For finally not being "morbidly" obese.
vBulletin® v3.6.7, Copyright ©2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO