Old 09-05-2008, 04:55 PM   #1  
Here I go again

S/C/G: 201/see ticker/135

Height: 5'6

Exclamation I lost 2lbs of water weight in 5 hrs

So, I woke up today bloated and my ring on my finger was super tight. I weighed myself and I wa 166 I now know I had more than the needed value of sodium yesterday. I made myself a pitcher of iced tea from Teavana and drank about 3 glasses to use it as a diuretic. I weighted myself after going to the bathroom several times and found that I had now gone back down to 164. Whew! I feel much less bloated and deflated

PS: Thank goodness for Daily Plate, I would have freaked out at gaining 2lbs overnight! I will now check my sodium intake from now on!
BoopRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 09:27 PM   #2  
Registered Loser

S/C/G: 205/157/157

Height: 5' 5" male

Default Don't let the scale run your life

I found your post very interesting. The scale can be a very depressing device. I know it hard but I think it best to weigh yourself only once a week. I try to limit salt, but the scale can fluctuate alot during the day. Keep to your plan and you should be okay.
qazwsx27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 09:49 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 336.4/336.4/145

Height: 5'7

Oh I feel you. Even when I know I didn't GAIN actual weight (fat).. water weight still gets to me. I weigh whenever, randomly.. but always in the morning.

What I don't get is when it says the exact same, down to the decimal, number for quite a few days. Like how is it physically possible not to go up or down even a few decimals. Because it's not like I drink or eat the exact same things everyday.. and the conditions are different as far as using the bathroom, sodium intake, etc.... So, that always really confuses me.

Last edited by HardCandy; 09-06-2008 at 09:50 AM.
HardCandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 01:33 PM   #4  

The opposite happens to me? When I drink and weigh...I go up? Even after going to the restroom.

Hey boops??? What kind a Teavana do you like best? I haven't tried it yet..but I LOVE tea. Also..Where do you buy it? Can you only get it at a Teavana store?
Skinny4baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 02:54 PM   #5  
Here I go again

S/C/G: 201/see ticker/135

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny4baby View Post
The opposite happens to me? When I drink and weigh...I go up? Even after going to the restroom.

Hey boops??? What kind a Teavana do you like best? I haven't tried it yet..but I LOVE tea. Also..Where do you buy it? Can you only get it at a Teavana store?
I like various blends. The one I am currently drinking is called the weight loss blend. It has Blueberry Bliss, Mate Lemon Blast, Strawberry Slender and Six Summit Oolong. But I also like the Mate Vana and Night Night is really good. I get it at the store at the mall near my house but you can also go to their website.
BoopRN is offline   Reply With Quote