Weight and Resistance Training - September Oxygen Mag

View Full Version : September Oxygen Mag

srmb60
08-29-2008, 09:23 AM
My subscription must have kicked in. Yesterday I got the Glutes issue and the September edition. I find them very motivating!

Have you got yours? Anything catch your attention?

Tomato
08-29-2008, 10:14 AM
Hiya Susan!

Long time no see! I wondered where you were.
I bought the October issue about a week ago and I thought, hmm, October issue in the middle of August,that's a bit premature but all the mags tend to do that.
I have to check which one is the September issue. I bet I have it, too.
The Glutes - is it a special issue?

Ilene
09-01-2008, 08:14 PM
ohh, ohh, ohh, i gotta get the glutes issue!!! thanks for the heads up susanb...

sportmom
09-01-2008, 10:49 PM
Susan, we need new squishy baby photos!!!

srmb60
09-10-2008, 12:09 PM
I was going to comment on the gal on the cover of the the November issue. Lovely! But I can find a baby pic for you ;)

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a34/susan_stef/DSC00735.jpg

srmb60
09-10-2008, 12:38 PM
And actually on topic ... I'm enjoying articles on compound exercises -or- hybrid exercises -or- complex sets. I guess they call them many things.

November page 80-83.

I did squat/press and plie squat/ lateral raises this morning and quite like it.

Soooo many folks would benefit from even 10 minutes twice a week of this stuff.

Lydia227
09-10-2008, 01:44 PM
Oh Susan! What a beautiful photo. :love: Thanks so much for sharing. :hug: And I love that beautiful secret smile Mom has too. ~sigh~ I remember that feeling of contentment. I still get it every once in a while. Okay, maybe more like a few times a day depending upon how well behaved my sons are that day. :lol:

Hmmm. I'm going to have to get this issue. Thanks for the tip again. I keep saying this and should just subscribe. So much to read. So little time.