Weight Loss Support - Looking for some DFW losers! #3

View Full Version : Looking for some DFW losers! #3

feffyy
04-05-2002, 02:53 AM
Hope you all make it here ok!:)

feffyy

Zoe
04-05-2002, 08:20 AM
Hello y'all ~ Just popping in for a moment. Greg's niece is here and so I will be scarce for the next week. I will try to come online a few times while she's here but I can't be sure. If not, I'll be here next Thursday. Have a wonderful week!! :)

asta
04-05-2002, 08:54 AM
Good Morning!

I hope that everyone has a good weekend. We have a busy one with a school carnival on Saturday and lots of little odds and ends.

asta

mel17
04-05-2002, 09:39 AM
Hello ladies!

I'm still around, although I'm so tired from no sleep that I don't know what to do with myself. All 11 puppies are doing great, and their mom is even doing better. She responded very well to the new antibiotics, so the vet. thinks she's going to make a full recovery! :)

I have started trying to do better with my eating, and yesterday I did really good. I haven't been excercising though, and I know I need to, but I'm just so tired! We have another litter of puppies due tomorrw, and it's this girls first litter so I pray she'll be a good mom! I have another picture for y'all the puppies are 9 days old now, and they're fat & happy! :D

Feffyy, girl you can't keep doing this to yourself, you do need to accept your weight, and then deal with it one day at a time. I find that if I think ahead, it messes me all up. So just plan for today, and do what you can for today, and worry about tomorrow when it gets here! I know what you're going through, because I'm in the same boat but your family will be happy to see you no matter what! Do this for you, not them! You'll feel so good about yourself when you it for you! ;)

I'm glad to see that everyone is getting back to normal, after the holiday, and being sick. I hope y'all have a beautiful & wonderful day.

Mel

feffyy
04-06-2002, 02:16 AM
Hi girls!

I'm so proud of my self!!!!!:D I went out today and bought a YOGA set! Not knowing for sure if I would even ever open it.

Well I am proud to say I just finished my first session!:D This is a HUGE step for me. I have not exercised for about 3 years! I can not believe how out of shape I am right now. I can barley do any of the poses but I know that if I stick with it and keep it up I will feel soooo much better!

My next big step will be to start walking.:)

I am so glad to see everyone made it here ok. Glad to hear also that everyone is getting back some of their motivation! I KNOW the trick is to STICK WITH IT and keep on supporting each other no matter what!:smug:

Zoe, have a great week with the niece! Have fun and get out there and enjoy the nice weather.

Asta, hope you have fun with the carnival!

Mel, I know, I know, I really do need to stop beating my self up over what other people think of me. But easier said then done. I just wish it didn't bother me so much... But I promise I will work on this ok!:) The puppies are just too adorable! Wish I could hold one! How long does it usually take you to find homes for them? And what if one doesn't find a home? Do you keep it?

feffyy

asta
04-06-2002, 04:03 AM
feffyy, Glad that you are trying yoga, I have gone to a few classes and some are harder than others. Keep up the good work! The weather has been nice for walking the last couple of days, maybe it will stay that way for a while.

asta

mel17
04-06-2002, 08:56 AM
I'm doing it! :)

Two days in a row, I had salads and did great with my eating. But I still haven't gotten back on my treadmill because I've been so tired. I'm finally getting more sleep with the puppies, so things are getting better. I feel great this morning, maybe that feeling will last all day!

Feffyy, I'm happy for you, Yoga will be good for you, I've heard great things about it.
As for my babies, I have already got homes for half of them, and hopefully the other half will only be here 6 - 12 weeks, but they stay here until homes are found. That's the hard part, keeping them for a while and getting attached, then finding them a new home. :( This is my full time job, so they get lots of love, and socialization.

Our other litter hasn't arrived yet, but mom is about to bust, she's so big. But she won't have 11 anyway, because she's a little bitty thing herself. But, she looks like she's going to have plenty!

Well ladies I guess I better go check on the babies, and get some house work done. Have a good weekend, and think happy thoughts! :D

Mel

Zoe
04-07-2002, 11:40 AM
Hello Y'all :wave:

I just wanted to pop in for a moment to say hello and say that I miss being online everyday. Our niece is still here and we're having a great visit. We (she and I) did the Fort Worth Race for the Cure 5k walk/run for Breast Cancer yesterday. So, I did get my exercise in. :) Of course, the eating part of this visit has been bad so I am hanging my head. I am really going to try to be better the rest of this visit (she goes home Thursday morning) but definitely when she's gone.

I am reading your posts but cannot comment right now.....gotta run. As you can see from the time of this post, no church today. don't know why really......:shrug: I can't believe that I didn't just go and take her with me. I guess I have no excuse. :(

Have a wonderfully blessed Lord's Day. Miss me while I'm gone :)

Me <><

feffyy
04-09-2002, 02:04 PM
Good Tuesday morning everyone!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was pretty good, spent allot of time with the family, and trying to get back to my motivation again. I have been doing great since the 4th on my eating. Have already taken off the weight I gained back so that is good.:)

I am going to go and do my YOGA again after I am done here, I really enjoy it. Have any of you ever tried it?

Asta, How did the School Carnival go? Good I hope!

Mel, you sound so busy with the puppies. But I can tell that you really love it. Great job on your eating! Keep going girl!

Zoe, WOW a 5k walk for Breast Cancer That is awesome girl! Have a fun time with your niece and let us know how it went after she leaves ok. :)

Well better run all! Talk to you soon!

feffyy

265/235/138( 97 pounds to goal )

asta
04-10-2002, 05:47 PM
Hey all!

the school carnival went well in spite of the rain, I' ve been doing good with the calorie intake, I added vitamins with iron and I think that it helped boost my stamina a little.

I hit a weight lost mile stone! I have now lost 105 lbs in the last 15 months. :strong:

Hope that you are all doing well :)

asta

327/222/177goal

asta
04-11-2002, 03:10 PM
Where is everyone?

It is a beautiful day in Texas and I was lucky enough to get to play tennis all morning.

Have a good weekend!

asta

mel17
04-11-2002, 04:38 PM
Still here, barely!

Our new puppies arrived yesterday, and the mom wouldn't take care of them so I'm having to bottle feed them :( She had 6, but one didn't make it. I'm still checking in, but I just haven't had the time or energy to post! The 5 pups are doing fine so far, but the first week is really touch and go.

The other litter is 2 weeks old now and thier eyes are opening :) they are so adorable, and their mom is doing much better!

I'll check in when I can, y'all enjoy this weather.

Mel

feffyy
04-11-2002, 06:14 PM
Hi group!

I am having a great week with my diet! I feel allot of motivation and will-power! There has been allot of times when I could of easley found a reason to cheat but I have stayed true!:D It seems like every morning I wake up I feel that much stronger.

Asta, WOW!:D WOW!:D WOW!:D CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT IS AMAZING!!!!! I am so proud of you! You are a great motivator! Think about this for a minute. That is 11 and 1/2 10 pound bag's of potatoes!!! Next time you go into the grocery store stop in front of the potatoes and see how much that really is! GREAT JOB!

Mel, why won't the mother take care of her puppies? Is this common in a first litter? We moved into an old farm house once when I was a little girl, and out in the barn there were these two wild black cats that wouldn't let us get close to them. So we spied on them all of the time. They would have litter after litter of kittens and every time we would spy after they had their babies there would be two healthy kittens, and the rest were just kitten heads laying in their nest. It was so sad, and so weird. The mother cats would eat all of the babies but 2. Then when the two healthy kittens were about 7 weeks old the mother cats would chase them off. I use to cry my eyes out. Then one day we saw one of the mothers dead on the side of the dirt road, she had ben hit by a car. She left two little one week old babies behind, and the other mother cat wouldn't take care of them. One was already dead by the time we got to her abandoned nest. So we took the other one in the house and tried to nurse it. But it was to small and ended up dying in two days. They are so fragile. I am sure my parents finally got rid of the other cat because one day she was just gone.

Sorry didn't mean to wright you a book. But what you said in your post reminded me of this. Keep us posted on how the little ones are doing ok! And hang in there you are doing great!:)

feffyy

mel17
04-12-2002, 08:32 PM
Hello everyone!

I don't have long but I wanted to check in! The new puppies are doing alright so far, but the feeding schedule is rough on me. I'm so give out, that I can hardly move!

Feffyy, I don't know why some animals behave that way with their young, but I wish it didn't happen. The mother to the new pups is out of a female that did the same thing? So I guess she just took after her mom, now I'm bottle raising her pups just like I raised her and her two brothers. Odd isn't it? My other female with pups is doing fine now, and she's a wonderful mom! Kind of make up for the rest. She would feed the little ones for me but I don't want to put to much on her, since she's been sick. I'll just have to do it myself!

Anyway, congratulations Feffyy & Asta for doing so well, and being such a wonderful motivator.

How are you doing Zoe? Good I hope!

Y'all have a good weekend! Be back soon :D

Mel

Zoe
04-12-2002, 09:23 PM
Hi Y'all :wave:

Our out of town guest is now gone and I'm back on track. I was so, so, SO bad with my eating while she was here, always out and about, eating and eating and eating. Did we just HAVE to take her to all the great spots here in the DFW area. :?: Anyway, I got myself together yesterday ~ even got on the scale. Holy Cow, I was 1/2 pound away from slitting my throat!!! :lol: I feel great though, really have been good for 2 days now. We went to El Chico's tonight and I had just a few chips but I had a taco salad which I don't think is TOO bad. The beans in it are high in fiber and I used hot sauce instead of salad dressing. I think that was ok. I'm trying to just cut back instead of saying the "D" word.

Tomorrow is our company golf tournament. We have one twice a year ~ the only time I ever play. So I will be up and out early. It should be fun.

Have a great weekend ~ talk to y'all tomorrow.

feffyy
04-13-2002, 12:38 AM
Hi girls!

Hope everyone is having a great Friday. Mine is going ok I guess. I am still doing great on my eating, but feel like I am bloated. Also I have already hit a plateau. But I am going to hang in there!:dz: It's so frustrating sometimes waiting for this weight to come off. Not fair how fast we can gain, but it takes FOREVER to loose.

Mel, hang in there! Just remember we believe in you!

Zoe, Glad you had fun with your company, and don't worry about the gain. Just get right back on track and it will be back off in no time! You are doing great!

Talk to you all soon

feffyy

Zoe
04-14-2002, 01:21 PM
Well, here I sit, didn't go to church and feeling guilty. Why was I so lazy this morning anyway?? The fact is yesterday, the company golf tournament was rained out after only 9 holes, my son drove down to Austin after that (over night) and Greg, is out on the golf course this morning. <sigh> I guess I just felt tired and lazy and that's not a good excuse.

As you may have realized by now, I hate exercise and really do need to get myself motivated. Here I am, 40-something not really looking my age and I want to get myself staying looking younger so I am going to be moving this summer. I'm going to be playing some golf, (taking lessons) I'm going to be roller skating on a trail with a friend about 2 or so times a week (that's great for your hips and thighs) and the healthclub I belong to (Bally's) is going to be seeing me again. With it being summer time and it staying light later, Greg and Chris will be playing golf alot so I may as well do something productive for myself, right???

Ok, I've rambled enough but it sure feels good to be back here and back on track.

asta
04-14-2002, 07:06 PM
Hello everyone!

I have stayed on track this weekend and exercised a lot.

Zoe- I felt like a slug this morning when I stayed home from church. My husband is still working on our taxes and I had to search for stuff for him. Where do you play golf? I enjoy it and like to walk the course when I play, but have a hard time fitting golf into my schedule.

Let's have a good week!

asta

pravda
04-16-2002, 01:26 PM
WOW! I can not believe that I found a Texas group! You all are alittle closer to home. I know Zoe, but hope to get to know the rest of you better.
Maybe we could actually meet one day, if you already have, then maybe next time I can join!

A little about me-
I am a 30 yr old mother of one. I have been married for 10yrs. I have lived in Texas for about 7yrs. I live in Arlington. I am trying to loose about 120lbs. I know that I have a long way to go.
Anyway, I hope you all have a great day!
Talk again soon.
Pravda
262/245/125
mini goal 220 aug

asta
04-18-2002, 08:08 AM
Welcome Pravda!

Zoe
04-18-2002, 02:43 PM
Hello my friends ~ Just a quick note, can’t stay……with that BIG storm here this week, lots of thunder and lightening ~ that TORNADO that touched down was only 5 blocks from my house!! What a fright! Anyway, the lightening fried my cable modem and they don’t just let you come get another one. You have to make an appt. and let them come do it for you. Pooh! So I am typing this from work but too busy to ‘chat’. I miss you all……hopefully I’ll be back up and running next week.

Pravda ~ so glad you found us here. :)

Have a great weekend everyone.

Zoe <><

feffyy
04-19-2002, 01:24 AM
Hello everyone!

WELCOME PRAVDA!:wave: Great to meet you! Sounds like you will fit right in with the rest of us. Don't worry about how much you have to loose, we all have a long way to go. The main thing is that we are doing it!

Zoe, golf is great! I love to play too but just never have the time to get out there and do it. Plus I kinda suck!:lol: I can not believe the Tornado was only 5 blocks away from your house!!!! EEKS! Wow you got lucky! I am on a cable modem too, hope they get yours up and running soon!

Asta, great job on having such a good weekend with exercising, and eating right! Just had to pat you on the back!:D

Where ya at mel? Still taking care of the new babies I bet. You are such a good mommy.:)

Well I have been having a great week with my eating. I have taken off another 2 pounds. YEA! I really needed a change I have been on a plateau for about a week now going crazy. I am looking forward for Saturday we are going to go and see Jerry Signfeld (i know i spelled that wrong). That should be fun. Now just have to find something to wear.

Talk to you all soon.

feffyy

265/233/138( 95 pounds to goal )

feffyy
04-19-2002, 10:19 PM
Just checking in...

Had a pretty good day also did good with my eating. Went out shopping trying to find something to wear for tomorrow night and yuck! I hate trying to shop when I am overweight. I am going to go again in the morning as see if I have better luck.

We have company coming tonight that are going to stay threw the weekend so I will check back Monday or so. Have a great weekend all!

feffyy

asta
04-21-2002, 08:24 AM
Good Morning!

feffyy - We went to see Jerry Seinfeld last night too! I had a great time, did you like it? Did you catch the other guy's name, I liked him too, but never understood his name.

On Friday and Saturday, Monica Seles came to our club and worked out with her coach, that was a lot of fun to watch.

I've been working out a lot the last couple of weeks and it does make a difference.

asta

feffyy
04-24-2002, 11:52 PM
Hi group!

Well my company left a few days ago, and I did HORRIBLE on my eating while they were here. But the good news is that I am back on track and going strong! I can not wait to get the rest of this weight off!

Where is everyone?:(

How are you all doing? Hanging in there I hope!:)

Asta, that is tooooo funny that we went to the same show! I absolutely love Jerry Seinfeld! I think I know all of his shows by heart! I can't remember what the first guys name was? He was pretty funny though! I liked what he said about making the P-hair angle on the bedspread in the hotel room! Where were you sitting? We were center about 8 rows back. That is so great that you have been working out allot! Keep it up!:D

Talk to you all soon...

feffyy

265/233/138( 95 pounds to goal )

asta
04-25-2002, 03:45 AM
feffyy - We were so close, we were on the 10th row, one section over from the center, on the inside aisle. The angel on the hotel bed was good. I really like JS a lot too.

asta

feffyy
04-27-2002, 12:34 PM
Just checking in. I lost another pound! YEA!

Asta, I wish we would of known that we were both going to JS the other night. We could of met up and said Hello:)

Got to go for now...

feffyy

265/232/138( 94 pounds to goal )

Zoe
04-27-2002, 12:42 PM
Hello my friends :wave: I'm fixed, I'm fixed, my modem is finally fixed!! :D I can't believe that the cable company wouldn't just let us go get another modem and bring it home, plug it in and be done with it. NOooooooooo, they want to make an appt to come to the house (and not imediately either as you have seen) and then not just fix it but try to find something else wrong. Thank goodness I had my computer whiz son Chris here to wait for them. Anyway, to make a long story short, I'm back up and running and so glad to be back online. I've missed you all!

Nothing new, unfortunately, the same old stuff....work and home, busy and busy. Ha! We will be leaving next Saturday afternoon for Williamsburg, VA for vacation. We're only going to be gone from Saturday through late Wednesday but 5 days is 5 days. I need to get away.

Have a wonderful weekend and being strong with your eating plans......:strong: Talk to you all soon.

Zoe
05-01-2002, 08:19 AM
WHERE IS EVERYONE???????

Hello Y'all :wave: ~ I'm trying to get myself ready for vacation Saturday and there is SO much to do. I think I have everything under control. I have a few more errands to run and then I'll be okay. Let's see.....cat liter, dry cleaners, new sandles.....ok, that should be it. Ha!

I have lost another few pounds. I haven't been really watching and counting the way I should be but over the last 2 1/2 weeks or so, I lost 8 pounds so I'm on my way. Talk to y'all later or tomorrow.

Zoe <><

asta
05-01-2002, 08:59 AM
I'm here, just plugging along doing the same old, same old!

Trying to eat right and exercise.

My husband played tennis with me for the first time ever on Sunday, I had a great time, but he is sore.

I have bible study tonight and have not looked at the homework yet.

Have a good healthy day everyone!

asta

Zoe
05-03-2002, 10:44 PM
Hi gals ~ just a quick note before I'm outta here, headed towards Virginia for vacation. I am going to miss you all and will be really trying hard to be good and have fun without eating myself into a blimp. :lol: I'll talk to you's guys on Thursday of next week.

See ya ~

Zoe <><

Zoe
05-10-2002, 08:59 PM
HEY!!!! Where are y'all at???? I've been gone for a week and no one has been here.....come back, come back......

asta
05-13-2002, 10:15 AM
Hey Zoe,

I'm still here!

I ate too much over the weekend, but the scale didn't show it this morning. I'm going to try to use that as motivation to get right back on track.

asta

feffyy
05-16-2002, 01:53 AM
I'm still here too!

Just checking in, been so busy haven't had a seccond to get in here.

I have been doing AWESOME on my weight loss! I started working out Monday for the first time in 6 years! I am doing 20 min on the treadmill and 20 min on the bike, then I lift 40 pound weights with my arms 30 times. This is a HUGE step for me. I hope it will pay off. I am so motivated and so ready to get this weight off!

Also I am down a few more pounds!:smug:

Zoe, have fun on vacation! Don't worry about your eating to much just have fun. Life is to short!

Asta, That is so great that you got your hubby to play tennis with you! Me and my husband use to play. Do you think you will play with him again?

Talk to you all soon
Feffyy

265/228/138( 90 pounds to goal! )

(wow I have lost 37 pounds so far! yea!)

asta
05-16-2002, 07:38 AM
Feffyy- glad to see you back and way to go on the weight loss and work out!

mel17
05-16-2002, 10:46 AM
Hi ladies,

I feel like it's been ages since I've been here, but it's only been a few weeks! I've been so busy with the puppies that I haven't had a second to stop and sit. All of the puppies I was bottle feeding made it, but they've kept me so busy. And then all of the first litter got really sick after we put them outside, so we had to bring them back in and nurse them back to health. I had a total of 16 little puppies in my house, and 11 of them were sick (very sick). But by GOD's grace they all lived, and now the second litter is getting what the others had! Anyway, I've had my hands full, but I'm back! I really have missed y'all, and I haven't done well at all with eating or exercise, so I've gained my weight back :( It's going to be so hard to get back on track, but with y'all giving me inspiration and a little support I know I'll do it!!! By the weekend I'll have ALL of the puppies outside and I can get back in the gym, so wish me luck!

Thank you for being here,
Mel

asta
05-16-2002, 05:18 PM
Good to hear from you Mel!

Zoe
05-16-2002, 07:09 PM
Hello fellow DFW-er's :wave:

what a week it's been but tomorrow is Friday.....Woo Hoo!!

Okay, now for exercise.....I am going with a bunch of girls canoeing. (sp??) We are going, 2 to a canoe, down the Brasos River. I think we start at one of the girls homes and then canoe down about 10 or so miles....Woo Hoo....am I gonna hurt in my arms OR WHAT!?!?!?? :lol: I am really excited about it.....breakfast of bagels, fruit and danish....(no, no danish for me!!) and packed lunches in water proof coolers.....can't wait.

Hope y'all are doing well.......Survivor and CSI tonight.

feffyy
05-17-2002, 02:06 AM
:D:D:DGLAD TO SEE EVERYONE AGAIN!!!!! :D:D:D

Well tomorrow will be my 5th day in a row that I have worked out! Wow that feels so weird saying that. "I work out" hehehe Can't wait to start seeing some muscle tone. My husband is starting to really notice my weight loss and has made several comments, but no one else has said anything yet. But they will soon, I am sure of it!

Zoe, I watch Survivor too! Love that show! Do you watch the Amazing Race? Have a great time on your trip! I went canoeing before and WOW it is ever a workout! Don't forget your sunscreen!

Mel, I am sorry you had a gain:( Believe me I know EXACTLY how that feels! Just get right back on your program and don't look back. I know you can do it! I believe in you! Also I am happy all of the puppies are ok!

Asta, How is the tennis with the hubby going?

Bye for now...

feffyy

265/228/138( 90 pounds to goal! )

mel17
05-17-2002, 08:21 AM
Hello again!

Boy it's tough to get back into good habits! I did pretty good yesterday, except for excercise and that will start soon. There's something wrong with my treadmill or I would use it! Oh well? Still got 5 puppies in here, and I'm so tired I could scream. But we'll be giving them shots and putting them out tomorrow, yea! I hate feeling tired of them because they were all so sick, and I'm happy they're better but now I need me time.
We drove to Lake Fork last weekend and ended up buying a couple of lots there! Now we can have a place to go and get away for the weekends!!!! It'll be a while, first we have to put in a driveway, and build a cabin! But it's exciting anyway!!!!

Feffyy, Thank you so much for the encouraging words, they really mean a lot! And congratulation to you for doing so great yourself!! I'm really happy for you.

You all have really gotten active with the sports and outdoors, I hope I can make y'all proud too!

Have a good day!
Mel

Zoe
05-17-2002, 07:08 PM
Hello y'all ~

Tonight is the reunion of MASH and I want to watch it. All the season finale's are on this week and next week plus the TV stations anniversaries are showing all these reunion specials. I really want to watch the MASH one tonight.....so I'm doing laundry and going to sit down and rest up for tomorrows canoe outting.

feffyy ~ yes, I do watch The Amazing Race. The pair that I wanted to win didn't but at least the 'separated couple' didn't get it. They (SHE more than HE) were so annoying, don't you think?

Hi Mel and asta :wave:

Have a great evening everyone......

Zoe <><

Zoe
05-18-2002, 06:52 AM
:D:D:D Good Saturday Morning! :D:D:D

On my way to my canoe trip but just wanted to stop in for a minute. I am so excited, this will be so much fun!!

Talk to y'all later tonight. Have a great day!

asta
05-19-2002, 08:33 AM
Good Morning!

I hope that everyone is having a good weekend!

Zoe
05-19-2002, 12:19 PM
Good Sunday Morning (what's left of it)

I got up late today, being sooooo lazy. I was so tired after yesterdays canoe trip down the Brazos. It was LOTS of fun, 6 of us in 3 canoes although I did get quite a sun burn :(

Hope you're all having a great Sunday. I'm off to relax and clean up some.....

Zoe <><

Zoe
05-21-2002, 07:48 AM
Good Tuesday Morning.......just checking in and wanting to say hi. Hope y'all are doing well.

The week is going good so far.......I'm off Friday so it will be a 4 day weekend. YEAH!

feffyy
05-23-2002, 03:24 AM
HI GROUP!

I am happy to report that i have lost another 3 pounds!:D YEA! Wow this exercise thing really works! Still doing good on my work out. I have even moved up a few levels.

We have been soooo busy! We got a new TV yesterday and WOW it is big! It's a 65" HDTV, we also got the entertainment center to go with it it's soooo pretty! The kids are more excited then we are i think:lol:

How is everyone doing?

Zoe, sounds like you had a great time on your canoe trip! That is such great exercise, no wonder you were so tired when you got back!:) I totally agree with what you said about the Amazing Race couple! I couldn't stand Will and Tara either!

Mel, Congratulations on the land that you bought! How cool to build a cabin! So happy for you! Hang in there with the weight loss girl! We ALL believe in you!

Asta, how is the weight loss coming? Sounds like you are getting back on track!

Talk to you all soon....

feffyy

265/225/138( 87 pounds to goal! )

mel17
05-23-2002, 09:44 AM
How's everyone?

It's been crazy here again, my little puppies got sick on Sunday and I've been having a hard time with them. But , this morning them seemed a little better which is good because I'm going to Baton Rouge this weekend. I didn't want to cancel and it looks like they may be fine!

Feffyy, I'm so happy for you, it sounds like you're really energized since you've been working out. That's great!

Zoe, I envy you for going canoeing, Wow, very exciting and tiring!

Asta, How are you?

I'm doing a little better with my eating, but still slowed because I haven't been able to get out and go shopping for my stuff (not a lot of good stuff to eat when husband shops). I am getting back in the gym next week, if the puppies are alright! Well, I must go but y'all have a great day!!!

Mel

Zoe
05-23-2002, 08:28 PM
Hello ladies :wave:

Ahhhhhhhh.....today is my Friday! I have a 4-day weekend and I am so looking forward to it. And it's a pretty full weekend too...

Friday ~ new carpet is coming....yeah! They said between 9am and 1pm so we'll see.

Saturday ~ a pool party and B-B-Q at noon. That should be fun and I am going to TRY not to eat the wrong things.

Sunday ~ ah, unfortunately, I will be a year older on Sunday so I am going to do something that *I* want to do......clean up the deck and plant flowers in the pots.

Monday ~ hey, a free day. My friend Thyra and I will go shopping while my husband plays in a golf tounament.

Hope you all have a great and safe holiday weekend.

Zoe <><

feffyy
05-25-2002, 01:33 AM
Happy Friday all!

How is everyone?

It's so great to be able to come here and get a pat on the back for doing good with my diet and work out. I don't think anyone else out there that i talk to knows how hard this is for me. Or how BIG of an accomplishment this is for me working out. Well, i have completed my second week in a row of going to the gym! YEA! I have moved up a level on the bike, and i have moved up several levels on the treadmill. I also am starting to feel some strength in my arms.

I need another pat on the back for something else i did the other day that was VERY hard! We went with some of our friends to my favorite restaurant. And instead of having my usual Manicotti and bread. All i had was a chicken salad with vinegar for dressing! this was SOOOOOOO hard! Everyone kept saying are you sure that is all you want? And i kept saying, yea i am fine this is pretty good! I'm really not that hungry. But the next morning when i work up i felt so great about myself! It was worth it (if for nothing else) just to have that great feeling the next morning instead of having that, "UUUGGGG i can't believe i ate all of that!" feeling.:)

Also as an added bonus i have lost another two pounds!:D

Mel, I know how it is when hubby shops! Hotdogs and pizza! Hang in there! You will get back with it i know you will!

bye for now girls!

feffyy

265/223/138( 85 pounds to goal! )

Zoe, Have a GREAT 4 day weekend! Sounds like you are going to be sooo busy! Also happy early birthday!!!!!

mel17
05-27-2002, 09:09 AM
I made it back from Louisiana last night, and what a long and tiring weekend it's been! I had fun, and the puppies are getting better, so now it's gonna be ME time!!! My son has a few more days of school, and then we're taking a little fishing trip. Anything to get away from home for a while!

Feffyy, I think it's great that you were so strong, it's hard to be good when everyone else can just eat! I just isn't fair but that's life! I'm impressed at how dedicated you've been with your work outs. I know it's addictive, and I can't wait to get back! This week I'm going to get back on track and get to the gym.

Hi Zoe!

Where's Asta?

Have a good holiday, be good and be safe!

Mel

asta
05-29-2002, 04:01 PM
I'm here! We went out of town for the weekend, but I'm back now.

asta

mel17
05-29-2002, 04:41 PM
Hello!

Where is everyone? I am still recovering from my trip to Louisiana last weekend! Just can't seem to get going again, I feel like I'm drained! Going to the gym tomorrow, and I know that will make me feel better. Tomorrow is my son's last day of school, YEAH!!! Now it's vacation time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Asta, I hope you had a good weekend! I was out of town too, but what about the others?

Come back, we need you!

Have a good week!
Mel

Zoe
05-31-2002, 09:50 PM
I'm here Mel, I'm here. :) I've just been so busy lately, only time to "hit and run" here.

Finally, the weekend is here. YEAH! I am going to be busy. I have so much planned, so much I want to do, so much to get done. I sure hope I stick to the 'plan'. :lol: Let's see......I want to sit down and plan my meals for this coming week, more healthy rather than "weight losing" if that makes any sense. I want to finish buying and planting more flowers and I want to get a few things straightened out in the house.....laundry, clean a few closets, etc. So yep, I have BIG plans that I hope I stick to.

Mel & feffyy ~ What gym do you go to? I really need to go and I even BELONG to a gym but don't go. :rolleyes: Can you believe it??

feffyy ~ congrats on your loss.....you're inspiring me...(I hope) to get back on track. I've made some progress this week but slow, very slow. I just don't 'diet' like I used to when I was younger.

Mel ~ Ya know, the canoe trip was SO much fun that I am going to try to hunt down some people to go again.

Hi Asta

Have a great weekend.......

Zoe <><

mel17
05-31-2002, 11:39 PM
I'm glad to hear from you! Everyone has been in so little lately that it's been lonesome. I understand what you mean "busy", I brought an extra kid home last weekend, so we've been busy too! Plus the puppies are getting bigger and demand more attention too!

Zoe, we belong to Aerofit, which is the hospital fitness center and it's big and loaded with all of the equipment anyone would need. Plus a basket ball court, raquet ball, and a huge pool!!!

During my trip to Louisiana, I saw my sister who just started weight watchers in March and she's lost 12lbs. !!!! I was so inspired that I decided to see if I could find a meeting here, and to my surprise there is one! So, on Tuesday I'll be starting WW. Wish me luck, I'm excited because I think the meeting will really help. I need support and encouragement in order to keep my spirits up! I've even subscribed to a couple more threads here, it's nice to have someone to share this stuff with, and all of my family is so far away. Plus I'd rather not have to share this with them, I'd rather just let them be surprised when they see me!!!

Anyway, it's getting late, and I still have some cleaning to do, so I better go. Have a good weekend.

Mel

feffyy
06-01-2002, 12:14 AM
Hello everyone!:)

Sounds like everyone is really hanging in there! I just wanted to tell everyone that I think we are doing a GREAT job! Loosing weight is soooo hard! I remember being naturally thin back before I had kids and looking at overweight people and thinking "why don't you loose some weight?" Well I really had no idea what people go threw with a weight problem. Everything is harder, everything. One thing is for sure, I am a MUCH more compassionate person now!

I know sometimes it feels like we are alone out there, but we aren't. I feel so lucky to know each and every one of you beautiful and wonderful ladies! And I just wanted to say thank you for being there for me!:smug:

I have really had a hard time this last week. I have been doing my workout every day Monday- Friday. Plus have been doing great on my eating. But the scale has just been stuck! I got so discouraged yesterday i sat down and just started crying. I don't know why we hit these AWFUL plateaus?? I am just going to hang in there and hopefully something will change soon. It just has to right?

mel, That is awesome about your sister loosing 12 pounds! How great for her! I know allot of people that have had great success with WW I am so excited for you!!! Best of luck, and let us know how your first meeting goes ok!:D

Zoe, I live in an apartment with a work out room right by the pool. It has several different machines plus a tv.:) But we are going to try and find a house soon so then I will be on the hunt for a gym close by. There are several 24 hour fitness centers around this area so I will probably end up going to one of them. Witch one do you belong to? Don't worry about progress being slow or fast just as long as there IS progress that is ALL that matters.

Hi Asta! How ya doing?:)

Talk to you all soon
feffyy

265/223/138( 85 pounds to goal! ) (still *sigh*)

mel17
06-01-2002, 09:27 AM
Hi, Good to hear from you Feffyy! Sorry to hear that you're feeling frustrated , but I know what will help get you through that plateau, Water and lots of it! Just flush out your whole system, and start fresh!

I'm sorry to say that I have gained all of the weight back that I had lost since I've been here, but as of today I'm starting a challenge that lasts through the end of the month. It's a 5 lb challenge, but I'm going to make it 10lb because of excess water in my system right now. Plus I know with the help of WW, that should be no problem!

Well I've gotta run. We bought a couple of lots on Lake Fork, and we're going down there to cut the grass, and do a little fishing and swimming too!

Have a good weekend Feffyy, Asta & Zoe! See ya Monday if not before!!!

Mel = Melissa

mel17
06-04-2002, 10:50 PM
Where is everyone? I've been waiting and still no one comes!

Good night!

asta
06-05-2002, 06:55 PM
Hey there everyone!

I have been busy, but I'm still checking in occasionally.

asta

Zoe
06-05-2002, 09:13 PM
Happy Wednesday! I'm here........I can't believe that I haven't been here in 5 days. I must have forgotten. :lol: I have finally gotten back on track ~ today is day #3. I know, only 3 days but hey, for me lately, that's GOOD.

Mel ~ don't be too hard on yourself about gaining the weight back. You're not alone. Since being on 3FC, I have been as high as 209 and as low as 170. When I 'started over' 3 days ago (Monday), I was 199. Sickening isn't it???? :rolleyes: I don't know what sort of numbers you're talking about when you say you gained it all back but look how badly I've done......but I am now trying to get back on that horse and riding it out. :D:D You can too!!

feffyy ~ Hope you're feeling better and that plateau is all but gone. Good job on working out all last week. I hope this week is the same. I really need to get some exercise too.......<sigh>

asta, where you at??? :)

Have a great evening y'all

Zoe <><

mel17
06-05-2002, 10:24 PM
Hi ladies, It's nice to hear from you again! It's been lonesome with out you, like waiting for a friend that doesn't come :( and I mean that i the nicest way! :)

Asta, are you still playing tennis? Glad you're still here!

Zoe, Congrats on getting back on track! I'm having such a hard time right now, because my Dh is on vacation and we have eaten out most even day! I'm up to 271 lbs. and I had gotten down to 258 lbs. 10 weeks ago! I was suppose to start WW last night but we didn't get home in time. We took Ds and our nephew to Dave & Busters, and then to Joe's crab shack, then had a few errands too. So I'll be starting next week, and the family has even agreed to try it with me! :D Good luck with your plan, I know you'll do it. You are a great motivation to me, and I thank you for that!

Feffyy, where are you? Don't give up, you can beat this! I read some where that you should increase your calories for 1 day, to shock your system and then resume your plan the following day! We're here for you!

TTYL, Good Night!

Zoe
06-06-2002, 06:52 PM
Hello my DFW friends :wave:

Well, tonight I'm single....yes, single.....Greg is out of town on business and I'm here to do nothing. I was thinking about going to Foley's, returning something that I decided I didn't want, getting some more 'sunless' tanning lotion and rent a movie. <sigh> I could have asked my friend Thyra to go out for dinner but I was afraid to eat out with her......she's SO thin and can eat anything....I just wanted to get through this first week without any temptations. Today is day #4!! Woo Hoo!! :sheep:

Mel ~ I know what it's like to have him home on vacation and not be able to stick to your plan. Does he have to lose weight? See, Greg needs to lose some weight too and so we're doing it together. That make it so much easier. I'm doing WW too but not going to meetings, just on my own. I have all the literature needed from the many times I joined. :rolleyes: Keep your chin up sweetie......next week, all will be back to normal and you'll be able to get to that WW meeting. :D

feffyy and asta, hope you both are doing ok......

Have a wonderful evening.

Zoe <><

mel17
06-06-2002, 08:12 PM
Hi ladies,

It has been a beautiful day! I've enjoyed every bit of it too, except for the new sunburn! :cool: We all slept in this morning, then had a nice little breakfast and went fishing. (didn't catch anything though) And tomorrow we're going swimming again, maybe fishing too? I haven't eaten much, but what I ate was not so good. But I'm still looking forward to starting WW next week, and I'm excited about the whole plan!!!

Zoe, Do you like the WW plan, and is it better than counting calories? Prentiss is excited about the plan too, and I guess he would say he needs to lose about 20 lbs. but he looks great, because he's always at the gym. He has a very muscular upper body, but he just wants to lose his gut. :strong:

We've had such a great week with the boys, and I don't want it to be over, I just want our eating habits to get back to normal.

Asta & Feffyy, I hope everything is alright with y'all. We miss ya! :)

Well, it's time to go rub down the sunburn, and get cleaned up! Have a good evening.

feffyy
06-07-2002, 06:46 PM
Hi everyone! I am still hanging in there! I am getting sooooo frustrated though!

I was doing great on loosing weight until I started working out. Then It seemed slow down. I think it it because muscle weighs more then fat does. I know I have lost inches because my clothes are ALLOT loser. I have been so faithful about my workouts! I am there with bells on Monday threw Friday! I have even went up several levels on the bike and the treadmill. My arms are really amazing me though. When i first started i had NO muscle at all. Now my arms are really starting to have some definition to them. My legs too. The muscle on the top of my legs is starting to stick out. My husband says he can really see a difference. I have lost 4 pounds though so maybe the scale will start moving again.

I wish I didn't feel as though I had a deadline. (sigh) I am going to see my family in August and i was really hoping to have allot of this weight gone by then. But it is moving so slow I will be lucky to be 200 pounds by the time we go. Awww - well they will love me anyway right?

Mel, my heart goes out to you! I TOTALLY know how you are feeling! The main thing is just don't give up! Also don't be hard on yourself about gaining back some weight. Look at it like a long journey with lots of hills! Just keep going and you will get there no matter how many hills there are. I believe in you and don't think you would be here if you weren't serious about making a change in your life! You can do it!!!!!!! We are all here for you even if we don't post every day, we still love you and think about how you are doing!:smug: Best of luck on starting WW next week! I think you are going to love it! And take care of that sunburn! OUCH!

Zoe, I have one of those Thin friends too. She is also a kick-boxing instructor I just feel like a big fat blob next to her. She asked me to go out to lunch with her the other day and i said no. I can't wait to really start feeling like i am not fat any more. (sigh) Sounds like you are doing great Zoe! Day #4 and going strong! Hang in there!!! You can do it!

Asta, how are things going?

Talk to you all soon!

feffyy

265/219/138( 81 pounds to goal! )

Zoe
06-07-2002, 10:21 PM
Hello and Good Evening y'all ~

Ok, another day under my belt, day #5 today and still not hopping on the scale. Oh Lord, thank you and I can't wait until Monday morning to see how I've done. Greg is home from his business trip and got home before me today. He said that he got on the scale. Ugh! How could he!! :smug: So this afternoon, around 4pm, he had lost 12.5 pounds!! Now, remember, first week, male and bigger than me......oh how I will be so thankful for half that. :)

feffyy ~ Good going on your work outs. Don't fret, no matter how much more weight you lose by the time you see your family in August.....the more you work out, the heavier your muscles get but the smaller you get. So even if you don't get as close as you want to get to your goal, all that working out will make you look you have lost more. :D You're doing so great, hang in there.

mel ~ What day is the WW meeting? Getting close now and you'll be on your weigh :lol: I've been thinking about you. I love the WW point system (yes, MUCH more than counting calories) and you will too.

asta ~ hey there....how's it going with you?

Have a great Friday evening.....

mel17
06-08-2002, 12:42 AM
Hi ladies,

It's good to hear from you Feffyy sounds like your really making progress! What a great inspiration y'all are to me! Zoe , this means you to!
Y'all are so sweet and encouraging, and I appreciate it so much, THANK YOU!!! Ladies, I think that you're doing so great, and I can't wait until I get to report a loss again! :^: Feffyy, Zoe is right about losing and and working out, you'll look better just from being tone, than if you had just lost the weight. My Dh lost weight, plus started working out and WOW what a difference, but he's gained back about 18 lbs. That's why he's excited about WW too!!! And Zoe, I bet you'll be pleasantly surprised when you do get on those scales. Remember, water, water, water! :D I myself, am having such a hard time drinking water, I don't get near enough? That's why I started having kidney problems last year.

Feffyy, the sunburn is feeling better, but now I'm peeling and I look like a snake shedding his skin. :o Thanks, for the kind words, they really do mean alot!

Zoe, My first WW meeting will be Tuesday night at 5:45, and I don't think that I could get more excited! :D Thanks for the advice, and it's great that I'll have friends to talk me through it!

Asta, is everything going ok? Take care!

Good night! TTFN

mel17
06-09-2002, 12:03 PM
Well, I made it through Dh's vacation with out gaining any more, now to get back OP. We're staying in today so that we can catch up on all our chores! Plus I'm feeling a little sick too!

Zoe, how is everything going? You're doing great, keep it up! ;)
Just one more day, and then you get to see for your self how great you've done!

Feffyy, Now that Dh's vacation is over, I'll be getting back into the gym too! Are you hooked, you know they say that working out is very addictive! And I'm ready to catch the fever! :smug:

I think y'all are doing so.... great! Congratulations!

TTFN

Zoe
06-09-2002, 09:32 PM
Good Sunday evening!

Ok, it's Sunday evening and I have been 100% this week and tomorrow is weigh day. I'm anxious but nervous. You know how when you do SO good and expect BIG results. that's when you don't get them. So I'm awaiting the morning to weigh.

What I also did when I started was to take before pictures, front and side, it black bikini panties (ugh! what a sight!!) and black bra. I also took a piece of string and measured my hips with it and cut it off. This way, as I shrink away, I can see how big I once was. :D

Mel ~ I know that you loved having him home but I'll be now that it's over, you're relieved to be able to get back on track. It's almost WW day.... :) ..... Hey, I'll bite, what is TTFN?? :?: Hope you had a good weekend.

feffyy ~ hope you had a great weekend too. How are you doing?

Good night my friends.....tomorrow starts a new week :)

Zoe <><

mel17
06-09-2002, 10:24 PM
Hi,

Well it's nearly over, and yes Zoe I will be glad to get back on track. I was actually thinking of taking a before shot of me too, but not for anyone else to see! :o I like the string idea though, sounds like a good way to really see the inches melt away!

I can't stay on since it's our last night, but I'll be back in the morning!

Ta Ta For Now =TTFN :D

mel17
06-10-2002, 09:21 AM
It's officially over, Dh has gone back to work! And what a mess I have to clean up, a whole weeks worth! Plus, I'm thinking about the menu for this week, chicken-chicken and more chicken, maybe a little Tuna?

Zoe, I'm dying to know the #? Tomorrows my WW day!!! :D Maybe soon I'll have a smaller #, but I've gotta make it through today first?

Feffyy, Back to the gym to day, You Go Girl!!! I was planning on going tonight, but I don't know now? Last night I was going outside to feed the puppies, and my knee started hurting? Dh says it sounds like I Hyper Extended it, so I will have to stay off it for now to let it get better. Anyone know anything about this, how long before it's better? Maybe it's something else?

Asta, how are you? Still playing tennis?

Well, I'm off to clean up! See ya soon!

Zoe
06-10-2002, 08:12 PM
Hello my DFW friends....It's Monday night.....I always feel like I've accomplished something when 5pm on Monday rolls around. :dizzy:

Well, today was weigh day......can I say I was dissappoiunted? Well, when I tell you I lost 5 pounds, you'll say WHY ARE YOU DISAPPOINTED????????????? I suppose I should be happy. It's just that I'm so used to losing 7 or 8 pounds my first week OP and I was really SO on track, SO good this week. So this morning, I had lost 5 pounds and tonight when I got home (and jumped on the scale AGAIN), I lost 6....so 5 or 6....hey, I know, I should be ashamed of myself for not accepting that with a smile on my face. Ok.....:o :o I'm sorry....Opps....woo hoo, 5 pounds!!! :D :D

mel ~ I took that before pic, front and side view and it's still on my digital camera. I'll put it on the computer in a file with a password on it. :rolleyes: So, good luck tomorrow at your meeting. The first meeting is fun....weigh in, new literature, new friends......it will be so much fun. What time to you go? Can't wait to hear how you LOVE it. :)

Hi feffy and asta, hope you're both well.

Nighty night,
Zoe <><

mel17
06-10-2002, 10:54 PM
Hello ladies!

I'm so excited about tomorrow! WW meeting!!!!! Yeah!!!! Zoe, you've really got me hyped about the whole thing, I'm ready! My meeting is at 5:45 p.m. and it's going to kill me to have to wait all day. :^: We just had chicken and brown rice w/ veggies, Mmm.... good. I didn't get my water in, but that is my goal for tomorrow!

Well, I guess I better go baby Ds, he's running a fever today. Night, BBS ( Zoe=be back soon :D ) sorry, just playing :lol:

Zoe
06-12-2002, 08:08 AM
Meeeeeeeeelllllllll ~ how'd it go, how'd it go???????

Can't wait to hear from you :D:D:D

mel17
06-12-2002, 11:34 AM
Hi Ladies,

Well Zoe, I went ... and ... :) ... I really enjoyed the whole meeting. I wasn't as uncomfortable as I thought I would have been, but I weighed in heavier on they're scales, so I've got a new start number. I just had my first winning points breakfast, cereal & skim milk (6pts.) and I wrote it down before I even sat down to eat! Last night after the meeting I went to Walmart and picked up a few things just for me, and had to threaten my family to stay away. :D It's funny, they always want what they can't have? I guess it's kinda like reverse psychology, with them NO means YES! Anyway, I'm very excited and I'm glad that I have you and my sister in La. to help answer questions and give me helpful info. I appreciate it. Thank you :smug:

Feffyy, how are you doing ? Any luck breaking through that plateau? I know you'll do it, just keep going. ;)

Asta, where are you? We miss you!

By the way, I'm feel better, and my knee isn't hurting as bad now either! I'm off to go try and plan some meals for this week,
I'll BBL! TTFN

274.2/mini goal 264/ goal 145 (mini goal is for July 1st)
(10% goal 247 by 10/12/02)

Zoe
06-12-2002, 08:52 PM
Hello Y'all!! :D I really feel great ~ I've been so OP and feel confident that my loss next Monday will be good again. I guess I was just 'half' kidding when I said I was disappointed about losing only 5 pounds. Heck, 5 pounds is 5 pounds is 5 pounds.....right?? So yes, I'm happy with it and just know that come Monday, I will be less again. :D

Melissa, mi amiga.....I'm so excited for you! :) Don't worry about the numbers that the WW scale said. A loss is a loss and the first week is so encouraging since we tend to lose alot more than the norm. I love cereal and skim milk in the morning. I have 1 cup of all bran (2 pt), 1 cup skim milk (2 pt) = 4 pts. Sometimes I put sliced banana in it and add 2 more points. A really GREAT lunch: 4 oz cooked/grilled chicken, cold and cut into chunks (4 pt), add chopped celery (o) and 4 Tbs of low fat mayo (2 pt) (I really do measure EVERYTHING!) Voila', chicken salad that's wonderful. Add salt, pepper, even some curry. I eat it either with 2 slices of light bread (1 pt) or WASA crackers (1 pt each....they're big!) Anyway, I am here if you need anything. Good luck!! :D

feffyy ~ Hope your plateau has given up the ghost and you're not moving down again. Don't give up on us here....come back, come back. :D

asta ~ here there.....how are you?

Good night y'all.......TTFN (ha! thanks Mel)

mel17
06-13-2002, 12:56 AM
Well, today was my first day OP with WW and I love it!!!! :D I actually had more to eat today than I usually have on any given day. Maybe that's what was wrong? I went grocery shopping and bought a lot of stuff to make different kinds of chicken. I was in Walmart for 3 hours, so I think that was my workout for today. :lol: By the time I got home and put everything up, I was totally drained. Whew!!!!

Zoe, You should be excited, I know 5 lbs would just thrill me! I'm happy for you! ;) And Thank you for the encouragement! I like your meal ideas too, they sound yummy! Do you change it up, or do you have the same thing everyday? I barely reached my minimum points today, my range is 27 - 33, and I had 27. How do you space them out? I didn't want to eat them all to early, so I took it easy and then I was late with dinner so I didn't know if I would get them or not.

Well, I have to go help find the missing Hampster (just got loose)!

Good night
TTFN

feffyy
06-13-2002, 06:17 PM
Hey girls!

Wow nice to see so many posts! It makes me feel a little guilty for not posting more:^:

I am still here girls just soooo busy now that school is out for the kids. I am already looking forward for them to start back! Isn't that terrible? I just feel like I have no ME time now. I love them to death but I can't even go to the bathroom with out one of them banging on the door. I think I need to start putting them to bed around 8 or 9pm so i have some time for me before I go crazy:dizzy:

I have been doing great on my work-outs still! It's been over a month and a half now and still going strong! My husband has been such a great encouragement! (going to get personal now) We were making love the other night and after we were threw he kept saying WOW, WOW, WOW! He said he could tell such a difference in my body. He went into detail about my legs, arms, stomach etc. He also said he could really tell a difference in my strength. He said my body just has a completely different feel and look. So I must be doing something right!

I think I need to work on my eating, I have a bad habit of not eating all day then just eating at night. Even though it's healthy food I am eating I think doing this may be the reason I haven't seen a loss.

Mel yes, it does get very addictive! I love the feeling I am having when I am on the machines! I can actually feel myself getting stronger by the day. I am now on level 6 on the bike (the highest level it goes) and it's not any harder then level 1 was when I first started. I remember trying this level then and it about killed me. Same with the treadmill and also with the weights. What are you going to do for a work out? Also how many times a week? Also CONGRATULATIONS on starting WW!!! I am so excited for you!!! You sound more encouraged now then i think I have ever herd you on here! I really think this is the thing for you!

Zoe, 5 POUNDS IS AWESOME!!!!!! Just think 5+5+5+5+5+5+5!!!!! It really does add up a little at a time goes along way girl!! Plus I would kill to loose 5 pounds right now! I am still on that stinking plateau. (sigh)

Talk to you soon girls! WE WILL DO THIS!!!!!!! I believe in us!!!!!

feffyy

265/219/138( 81 pounds to goal! )

ps. did you find the hamster mel?

feffyy
06-13-2002, 06:18 PM
OOPS!!! didn't even notice we were on page #5. Going to start a new one ok.... see you all there!

feffyy