Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Old 08-22-2008, 12:12 AM   #1  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Default Do you all schedule your meals

Mini meals snacks whatever
I upped my protein today and still by 5 oclock snacks gone my BP dropped and I needed salt. before then I did great all day no cravings no nothing
so is it all protein and timing?
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 03:49 AM   #2  
not bad for a 47 yr Nana!

I think so...I noticed I do better when I focus on proteins.

Great measurements by the way!

Angela
missangelaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 04:57 PM   #3  

S/C/G: SW308/CW159/GW170

Height: 5'7"

Default Scheduled meals.....

Yeppers, I do! We eat around 7-7:30; around 11:00-11:30 then around 3:30- 4:00 is when I get that drop in blood sugar or something and I eat a really light snack; 6:00-6:30 supper and then around 9:30 I eat a cracker and maybe a TBSP of peanut butter, or cottage cheese, or yogurt. I'm finding I need protein and fiber to keep the craving crap at bay.

6:30 today I had 1/2 of whole grain waffle with olivio and SF syrup. Noticed there was very little protein there. So by 10:30 I was shaky, fuzzy but kept going because canning tomatoes, went to town that way, not enough water and sat at the allergist till 2:30. No water, no protein and had to go to the grocery store and had to keep taking bad stuff out of my cart because I was starving and weird. Ended up eating four spicy sushi rolls (well mostly just the centers) and now it is 5:00 and I'm half dead. Feel better, but am ravenous. I'VE BEEN MOSTLY STUPID ALL DAY. Tonight for supper am having a sirloin steak med rare and field greens and cheese. Now we are talking. I've been thinking about the steak all day, and usually when that happens I get really disappointed because it doesn't taste as good as I have imagined it to be. But, I'm going to gnaw the crap out of it, just hope it will go down!

Last edited by nanj; 08-22-2008 at 04:59 PM.
nanj is offline   Reply With Quote