Old 08-21-2008, 01:09 AM   #1  

Default Questions

Hi Everyone,
I have been doing La Weightloss for the past 2 yrs and I think I need a change. I need your opinion, do you think I can do it by myself or is joing beneficial? Also, has anyone tried doing the Wendi plan on Weight Watchers.
Does anyone have any sample menus for breakfast, lunch and dinner?

Thanks,
Heidi
heidz1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 08:56 AM   #2  

Height: 5'7"

Joining, in my opinion, is the best way to go. You get the most up-to-date information and depending on which way you choose to join, you get great online tools and a wonderful in-person support group if you go to meetings. I will always be an advocate of meetings. There are many, many people who do it themselves either with an @Home kit or just with information gleaned from the internet and other sources. Personally, if you have the money and time, I'd go to the meetings. But that's my (biased) opinion

As for sample menus, there are a couple of food accountability threads floating around. There is generally a 'what did you eat' thread in the Core forum and a menus tread in the Flex forum, both of those should give you great ideas for what people eat on Weight Watchers. The great thing about WW is that you can eat anything you'd like, as long as it either fits into your daily points (on Flex) or follows the rules of Core.

And finally, the Wendy plan - I see people mostly using it to shake off a plateau or slowed weight loss. I tried it for kicks when I didn't really need it and found it kind of difficult to stick to because it structures out the flex points I usually use randomly throughout the week. But for a lot of people it is very useful when otherwise in a rut with their losses.

Hope this helped Good luck!
suitejudyblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote