Old 08-17-2008, 05:25 PM   #1  

Height: 5'6

Exclamation plateaus.. help!

I have been on ww core for a little over 3 months now and have lost 25 pounds so far. I try to change up what I eat in a day to trick my body. I will go 2 weeks on a plateau, then lose 2 pounds, and plateau again. I change up my workout routine every 5-6 weeks. I was talking to someone the other day who told me to go off of the plan for a day or 2 and eat what I want, that way it will jump start the weight loss again. Any thoughts? How do you guys get through plateaus? I'm SO frustrated right now
sammi861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 06:58 PM   #2  
Peace. Love. Balance

S/C/G: 199/128/125 (new goal of 115)

Height: 5'3

I hope it's okay for me to comment here since I'm not on W.W and never have been- I know squat about W.W.

I just busted through a stubborn plateau. I increased my cardio from 30mins to 40 mins and I consumed 300 more calories per day.......I know it makes no sense to me either but, I guess the confusing the body helped maybe?

Maybe that was just a coincidence but, I'm down almost two pounds (in last two days) all of a sudden after being at 139.5 for a month or so, even although I was killing myself at the gym and was being extremely diligent with my eating.

Last edited by bananapancakes; 08-17-2008 at 06:59 PM.
bananapancakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 11:34 PM   #3  

Height: 5'6

Thumbs up

Of course it's ok for you to comment! I'll take any advise I can get
I think I'm gonna workout once in the morning (turbo jam) and do the elliptical or treadmill @ night. Plus tomorrow I'm gonna go to KFC and treat myself (use a few of my weakly ww points) and see if that breaks it.
sammi861 is offline   Reply With Quote