Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-16-2008, 09:58 PM   #1  
Shalu

S/C/G: 162/145/132

Height: 5.6"

Default I got a new trick to control my Good Friend

I am happy to share with you all that i found a new trick that works for me whenever in feel link binging..My innervoice always talks nicely to me and give many good advices..Hence i listen to it very sicerely and once it finds that i am under its control it slowly starts the negative things..It may be binging or whatever( exercise or avoiding the work i have to do right now)..So nowadays i stopped completely listening to my good innervoice friend..I told her i dont need any more friend and i can handle the problem myself..I just keep my mind silent and not allowing any thoughts for a while and just do whatever i should do like a school student who need to enter into the school when the bell rings..it just works for me..I know it hurts my good friends..Hope she understands it..
shalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 02:25 AM   #2  
onedayatatimer

S/C/G: 224/ticker/145-155

Height: 5'9.5"

That's great that you've figured out a way to get a hold of what you call your Good Friend and what I call the Binge Monster. The only problem is that I don't know that I'm doing it until it's too late! Then, I feel guilty and do it some more...as if that will make things better! Either way, you give others hope and I am impressed that you have such self control! Well done!
luckymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 06:41 AM   #3  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Hey shalu,

That inner voice just isn't always a friend even though it sounds like one. I like your approach of just being silent.

Have you visited the 3FC Chicks in Control forum?

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64

Good luck! Stay with what you need to do!

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 08:32 AM   #4  

I'm with luckymommy. The "MONSTER" hit and it's all over.
My question afterwards is always "WHY" I sometimes talk myself out of it but not always. My bad time is evening hours. I do great all day. Then......
well you know the story. And when I exercise I feel even worse, because I feel I wasted my time.
tt15
tt15 is offline   Reply With Quote