Old 08-15-2008, 02:12 AM   #1  
Little Miss Random

Height: 5 ft 6

Default Guy Question - Advice Needed

lol....
this guy (who is rather fit)....
has been texting me all week wanting to meet me....
ive been so tempted but thought id wait til after last nite....
last nite was a car forum meet, so i went, he went and a fair few others did....
i wanted to see what he wer going to be like wiv me around others....
all through week hes been callin me babe and saying what he wants to do to me....
last nite him and his 'gf' were in two different cars....
it looked like they hardly spoke and there was no intimacy that i could see....
i *know* as soon as he arrived he must have looked me up and down cos he commented on my socks....
they were bright pink and orange striped that u cudnt have sin wivout lookin....
other than that he tried to get photies (which i HATE so i covered my face)....
n he dint seem too happy by that....
he did joke around a bit but only sed the odd word to me....
so, i dunt know what hes thinking basically....
dunt get me wrong i ad a great nite cos i saw ppl i hadnt seen in ages!....
one of my mates who is also loosing (2 stone so far) called me a skinny *****....
wierd sort of complement in her own way, good feeling though!....

Last edited by sh3l5; 08-15-2008 at 02:13 AM.
sh3l5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 10:49 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4

What are you asking exactly? And you are letting some guy who has a girlfriend call you "babe" and tells you he wants to "do you"?
Smiling_Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 10:55 AM   #3  
i WANT this...bad

S/C/G: 225/ticker/140

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornToFly View Post
And you are letting some guy who has a girlfriend call you "babe" and tells you he wants to "do you"?
^^That and why would you want to start something out with a man that is in a relationship. He should have the respect for himself and you if he thinks you are girlfriend material to end what the previous relationship before starting something out with someone else. I may be getting you mixed up with someone else, but don't you have a boyfriend that you posted about being jealous of the time you were spending working out? I don't mean to be mean or rude, but in *most* cases if it happens with you, it'll happen to you..
I don't mean to come off mean or anything just matter of factly. I know with no vocal tones things can come off weird over the internet lol
SephyFowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 11:14 AM   #4  
KLK
Karen: La Cicciona

S/C/G: Sz 24-26 / Sz 12-14 / Sz 6-8

Height: 5' 4"

Personally, I wouldn't pursue this... it seems shady (the girlfriend, the suggestive sms, the not talking to you much when you were face to face, the requesting pictures of you). It's weird and he seems up to something no-good.
KLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 11:21 AM   #5  
Just keep breathing!

S/C/G: 191.7/191.7/145

Height: 5'5

I agree with everyone else. Ditch him.
GradPhase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 11:33 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SephyFowl View Post
^^That and why would you want to start something out with a man that is in a relationship. He should have the respect for himself and you if he thinks you are girlfriend material to end what the previous relationship before starting something out with someone else. I may be getting you mixed up with someone else, but don't you have a boyfriend that you posted about being jealous of the time you were spending working out? I don't mean to be mean or rude, but in *most* cases if it happens with you, it'll happen to you..
I don't mean to come off mean or anything just matter of factly. I know with no vocal tones things can come off weird over the internet lol
This is exactly what I was thinking.
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 11:58 AM   #7  
Little Miss Random

Height: 5 ft 6

exactly what i was thinking....
one thing he did say today that made me smile was that i looked great....
and that the training is really paying off....
now if that ent motivation i dont know what is....
sh3l5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 12:17 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 327/270/199

Height: 5'11

Do you have a boyfriend?
Here we go again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 12:30 PM   #9  
Yarp.

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

That was my question... I thought you already had a boyfriend.
UrsusMaritimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 01:31 PM   #10  
Doing it for my future!!!

S/C/G: 280/278/145

Sounds like you just love the attention...but it's not healthy, although it may seem like fun now, get out while you can and have more dignity for yourself to go after someone who is available. Not to sound mean, but he probably sees you and sees desperation thus why he keeps pushing your buttons.
OptimistK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 01:43 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 280/262/180

Height: 6'5

sounds no good to me!
bentley fontane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 05:41 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 230/148.5/145

Height: 5'6''

yep sounds like you like the attention from him....would you want to have a bf who was hitting on another woman???? lots of other BETTER fish out there!!
angelanicole23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 06:21 PM   #13  
loving my beautiful self

Yep, what everyone has said. He sounds like he is up to nothing good and honestly, you deserve MUCH better. It sounds like you're looking pretty awesome, and I took a peak at your stats which also point to the same thing - so I am going to wager that there are other guys who also think you are hot but they simply haven't told you. Not that one has to be thin to be hot, but anyone I think people look hotter when you can tell that they take care of their bodies, exercise, etc.

And I agree, if he is willing to cheat on his current girlfriend with you, then chances are he will cheat on you with the next girl who will then take your place.

Last edited by beautifulone; 08-15-2008 at 06:22 PM.
beautifulone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 02:12 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 245/ticker/150

Height: 5' 11"

Nope, I think if he flirts with people while he has a gf, he will do the same to you at some point.
Findmyself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 03:57 AM   #15  
Losing To Live

S/C/G: 289/266/140

Height: 5'5

I was involved with a man who was in the process of a divorce. He pursued me while still with his wife, but claimed it was alright because they were sleeping in seperate rooms, and the marriage was essentially over without divorce papers being served.
She finally served them.
I chose to wait until he had actually moved out and the divorce proceedings were on their way.
After almost a year I found out he had cheated on me for several months in the beginning with another woman, as well as later on in the relationship, he had been seeing yet another woman for 2 months, which he ended up ditching me for in the end. I didn't find out about the cheating until he accidentally sent me text messages that were meant for the new woman.

I have learned this and relearned this. Even waiting for the previous attachment to leave.. if a person will pursue you while they are obligated to someone else, they will usually pursue someone else while obligated to you. A person that lacks self control and patience will bleed it in to other areas of their life, including their relationship with you.

Ditch him, you deserve better. And if you have a boyfriend, consider how your boyfriend would feel roles reversed, or if he found out you were texting with another guy in this manner.

Live and let live.. treat other as you wish to be treated. Otherwise you're just going to wind up with a broken heart!
martiniforme is offline   Reply With Quote