South Beach Diet - Hump Day Chat

View Full Version : Hump Day Chat

Ruthxxx
08-13-2008, 06:35 AM
The sun is peeking over the walnut tree so let's sit on the deck and sip a bit. Better grab a quilt as it's a bit August morning-ish out there!

The middle of the week sure gets here fast! Suddenly it's Wednesday and my Sunday night list is still pretty long. I still have baking to tackle for the weekend, peaches to deal with and yet more blueberries to freeze before they fruit flies take over my kitchen completely.

I'd better get off my butt (after coffee) and make the most of the morning as Disney and I do pet therapy at noon and then will be visiting my sister. We are having a quilt brainstorming session and I want to scope out her flowers as I have a garden show this weekend.

This weekend will be terrible - or good, depending! Garden show Saturday from 7:30 set-up to Awards at 4, a 50th anniversary party 2 to ?, Church with a christening and reception Sunday morning, Obedience training at one and the Island Cousins here for a BBQ Sunday afternoon! If I don't surface Monday, you'll know why.

As my Mother used to say "Just stop whining and get on with it!"

cottagebythesea
08-13-2008, 06:41 AM
Good morning everybody!

I've been here, just poking around other places and I just realised no one started today's daily!

Plenty of sunshine around today, but no humidity. It makes it nice to be outside in this weather. I've been teaching the girls to play badminton and we've been riding bikes. We went for a dip in a friend's pool for a while, but the water was freezing and we didn't stay too long! I think today will be much the same.

Only 2 more days til I get to meet Nessa and Schmoodle!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whoops, you were already on it, Ruth! Thanks for starting us up! Sounds like you have a busy next few days!

Belle Mer
08-13-2008, 07:00 AM
Good Morning Cottage and Ruth, and anyone else who might be cross-posting.

Ruth, it sounds like you have a busy week planned.

Cottage, have fun teaching badminton!

All is well here. I had a much better day yesterday than I had all week last week. Nothing much new, just writing and playing with the puppy.

Have a wonderful day!

AutumnRose
08-13-2008, 07:03 AM
Good morning all! Nothing going on in my world, a rare day with no commitments. Will probably spend the entire day playing with my youngest daughter. I love days like this!

Ruth- My head is spinning thinking of your weekend! Lots to do!
Cottage- you brought back memories of my childhood, I loved badminton! I bet the girls love it!

TwynnB
08-13-2008, 07:41 AM
Wow, jump in before it gets busy!

Sounds like most days are routine (which is good....), mine too. Today's my one short day this week, I'm working more with the boss on vacation. I can't decide if I'll go on a jog or a kick-butt hike. Possibly the hike, since once the son starts kindergarten, I won't get a chance to do that anymore (by myself!).
Have a great day!

Loriann7
08-13-2008, 07:57 AM
Good morning ladies and Matt.

I was up all night again. Since Joe moved out I really only had one solid nights sleep and that was one that he was here for the night. I had a disturbing call last night from the lady he's living with. I didn't like the arrangements before, but now I know it's worse than I knew. If what she says is true my son is in a worse place, personally. If not, then the :"home' he's living in is VERY unhealthy for him. Please keep him in prayer. This situation is UGLY either way. I am getting used to not having the combat at my house, but if he wants to move back in I might have to let him by law. I have to do more research. In NY we are legally bound to care for them till 21. But some of my research (and knowledge) states that if they remove themselves out of our roof and from under our control, they emancipate themselves. Either way, how can a mother turn her child away.? I suppose I should cross this bridge if and when I come to it.

On another note, I reluctantly changed scale on sig to reflect the weight this morning... 176 two days in a row! :carrot::carrot: My clothes are fitting differently, some are now too big!

Today, finish the bedroom and relax. Spent yesterday sending out resume's and following up on leads I had.

Have fun hiking Twynn!

Rose, enjoy a day of rest! You deserve it!

Hi Belle! :wave:

Wish I could join the three of you cottage, have fun!

Ruth I'm tired just reading your post! hahhahhaa

TwynnB
08-13-2008, 08:00 AM
Wow, Loriann...that must be difficult. Definately in our prayers.

Schmoodle
08-13-2008, 08:08 AM
Glad you had a good day Twynn
Ruth, sounds fun, but maybe you'd better plan to stay in bed on Monday! Too many blueberries is a good problem to have.
cottage, I know, I am so excited!!! Have a fun day.
Loriann, hope the issues aren't too serious. Whenever people ask me what the most difficult age for kids is I say it's 18 - 21 (or whatever age my oldest is at the time). Who knows, I may find that 35 is the toughest age. My mom would probably say that it's 42, as my brother is going through a divorce right now, and she's pretty upset over it. Being a parent is the toughest thing, even tougher when they get older I think. :hug: Hope it all works out for the best in the end.
Autumnrose, I love those days too. They rarely come around here anymore. Wish I could remember the last time...

Wow, not so many personals, I finally got in here before the crowd!
Happy Wednesday ladies, not much to report on my end.

Loriann7
08-13-2008, 08:12 AM
Yes Twynn, it is. I've left him in God's hands, and that helps in how I handle my son and his situations.

Thanks schmoodle. I thought the hard part was over, every time I think that I get wacked upside the head and a voice saying "oh yeah?, take this!"

Schmoodle.... back when you challenged me I never thought I'd win getting into the 70s before you! Come on girl, you can do it! But now, key is for me to keep it off! oye vey!

Ruthxxx
08-13-2008, 08:16 AM
Loriann, there's always another hard part in Life. I'm nearly 70 :yikes: and I get whacked every so often. It keeps us humble.

Now I just have to get on with Real Life!

KO
08-13-2008, 08:29 AM
Morning Ladies!
Schmoo I love your avatar it makes me smile Every day!
Loriann A hug and prayers for you lady! It can't be easy
Twyn My boss is on Vacay too Its BEAUTIFUL! Get your hike on!
Autumn your day sounds nice!
Belle I'm a writer too what kind of stuff do you write?
Cottage your girls are so lucky to have you!!! You're just amazing. I'm 32 (and far to old to be your grandkid) I'm having substitute Gramma Envy
Ruth. . .Woman Your schedule Tires me out! Give Dis and Hersh a good scratch for me I need a puppy fix!

Me:
May I have a drumroll please? For the first time EVER I resisted Pizza Crust! Pizza and salad at my inlaws last night (they actually get a light cheese pizza) and I decrusted 2 slices and just had the cheese. .. (pizza crust is Kryptonite!)
and and and!
I had a piece of icecream cake put down in front of me and I said "no thank you" :carrot:
That was really hard and I wanted it really bad.
then we watched a dvd of my neice and nephews swim meet and played American Idol on the Wii. .. I made some ears bleed but it was fun!
HAd to drag DH home from the Olympic viewing the swimming was AWESOME!
Have a great day ladies BBL
Kierie

Pearlrose
08-13-2008, 08:33 AM
Good morning chickies,

I was hoping to post personals today but we are too busy today at work. The good news is I am wfh today.

School starts in two days just about have all 3 kiddos ready to go, my dd2 starts kindergarten and we just got a letter stating her teacher will not be able to be there for the first day. So I had to explain that to her, I am excited and sad at the same time about her starting kindergarten.

Forgot have a great day Ladies and Matt!

dcapulet
08-13-2008, 08:51 AM
KO - wow! you are the woman of steel. Pizza crust is so yummy; props to the in-laws for light cheese....

pearl- are you on the west coast? That seems to be the place where school starts before labor day. My girl starts Pre-K (full time) on the 3rd. Shes excited, I'm a little sad.

Off to get the kids out to camp, the gym, and maybe the pool.

Have a lovely day ladies!

Pacergal29
08-13-2008, 08:57 AM
Good Morning!

OK twice now I have heard reference to a guy named Matt........Who is this mystery man because I'm missing him, perhaps I am just a dunce!

Ruth good golly miss molly you are busy!

Cottage, Schmoodle, & Nessa I'm sooooo jealous and hope you gals have a great time tomorrow!

Loriann :hug: it is harder the older they get, my DS is 21 and is about to drive me to the looney bin. I thought I did right by him and overall he is a good kid but he has alot of growing up to do. Taking him back to campus tomorrow, no tears this time and please don't think I am mean for saying that.

Twynn I wanna go on a butt kicking hike!

Belle, Autumn, Pearl & KO :wave:

ME hope to have a calm day, did alot of catching up yesterday and need to prepare for being out tomorrow and charge my cell phone as work will call me atleast 10 times!

Have a great one ladies (and mystery man whoever you are!) ;)

weezle
08-13-2008, 08:58 AM
I am so confused and I've re-read everyone's posts 10 times now. Who's Matt?

Morning to Matt :?: and everybody else. So far, I think ketosis is done. Don't have the icky taste in my mouth anymore, at least. I never get to meet anybody from here. (WHIIIIIIIINE.) Just thought I'd throw that out there. Road trip to central IL anybody? :D

I have inventory again today, and my helper is one who's never done inventory before. Sigh. I think I'm going to leave once it's over though, because we have a LONG day with the picnic tomorrow. I'll be on the clock from 6:30am until we get home tomorrow night. Normally, the 3 hour drive to Chicago isn't so bad, but we have to drive to Decatur to pick up one, then Champaign to pick up another, and then drive up 57 to Chicago and figure out where we're going, to be there by 11. Then we play sports in the sun all day (softball and VOLLEYBALL this year! :carrot:) and then drive back to Champaign, Decatur, and home. Fortunately for me, the one driving is my nextdoor neighbor, so he and I just have to roll out of our beds and to his car.

I cannot wait for vacation! I get Aug 29-Sept 7 off, thank the good Lord. I just am in need of a big, non-stressful break. Only breaks I've had have been because of a death.

Well, it's that time again. Time for a shower. Hope you girls have a great day!

Lisa

weezle
08-13-2008, 08:59 AM
Steph, you and I are in the same boat!

GONNABE165
08-13-2008, 09:01 AM
Happy Hump Day! I smell the weekend coming.

Went lastnight and got my glove for softball and then had my first 45 minute personal practice with dh and tonight is the official team practice. DH said he is leaning toward me playing 2nd base but he will know for sure after tonights practice. Wish me luck.

Loriann :hug:

Busy day today but will try to come back later

Pacergal29
08-13-2008, 09:03 AM
Lisa atleast now I don't feel so bad!

KO
08-13-2008, 09:11 AM
Dcap (and Lisa) I totally have Redhead Envy! I have wanted Auburn hair ever since I read Anne of Green Gables!
Hey Steph: You're not mean Lady!! It's hard being 21 and wanting to be an adult but not and I bet its harder being the parent!
Lisa (Part Deux) if we ever get out to Chicago (we have fam there) I'll let you know. . .Nobody comes to Jersey either! :(

Matt I think works with Twynn and has lost 39 lbs on SBD

Schmoodle
08-13-2008, 09:16 AM
Matt hasn't posted on the daily yet I think, but his intro is here:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=148561
Now don't scare him off ladies!

Loriann7
08-13-2008, 09:17 AM
NOW you tell me to not scare him off! I'd not of said hi if I knew that schmoodle!

weezle
08-13-2008, 09:37 AM
MOI? Scary? :lol: Ok ok ok I'll try not to.

zeffryn
08-13-2008, 09:40 AM
Morning, Ladies!

Got back last night from a nice vacation along the North Shore of Lake Superior with my family and my mom. It was truly relaxing and a wonderful time...

Stil in Minnesota until the 22nd. We're moving to my Dad's house today...packing and doing laundry as we speak. Looking forward to doing some cooking and relaxing there. There is a great farmer's market about a block from their home, so I'm going to be hitting that up....I need some vegetables....I've never been so sick of restaurant food in my life ;)

Baby is definitely growing, I can feel him kicking regularly now.

Sorry that I don't have time for personals...sounds like you all are having a great week so far. :) I promise I'll get back to personals when things get a little less hectic...probably when we get home.

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!!

Pearlrose
08-13-2008, 09:46 AM
dcapulet- actually I live on the IL side of St. Louis, but my parents said down in Mississippi- they started on the 7th of August as well.

Weezle maybe one of this days we will have to meet up though I only go up that way like maybe if that once a year : )

JessieW
08-13-2008, 09:57 AM
zeff--did you find out that baby is a boy and I missed it?

loriann--my manager just said yesterday that he thought parenting was almost over and then his twin girls went to college and presented a whole new set of issues. I like to think I didn't cause my mom and dad too much turmoil--i stayed out of trouble for the most part--but there are still worries. Now my 23-year-old sister lives with them and causes them insane grief but they won't make her move out. Like you said, how can you turn away your kid?

Thought I'd share this picture from last weekend (Aug 2, I was 28 weeks). It's me, my DH, my in-laws: MIL, FIL, SIL, and Grandma-in-law! I was sweltering hot but I think it's a cute pic.

http://photos-e.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v296/3/23/598906927/n598906927_1575388_9216.jpg

KO
08-13-2008, 10:03 AM
Jessie!!!!!!!!!!!! You are gorgeous Look at those dimples

zeffryn
08-13-2008, 10:16 AM
Jessie - you look so cute! Yeah, we found out it was a boy a few weeks ago. :) 2 boys....I don't know what I'm going to do......

hmacneil6
08-13-2008, 10:57 AM
Good morning all! Happy Wednesday!
Ruth - You're weekend is crazy. I hope you're able to keep up and enjoy yourself at the same time.

Cottage - Have you seen any of the badminton on the Olympics? It's crazy...if you have DVR you can tape it and show the girls what competitive badminton is all about.

Belle - Have fun with the pup today.

Autumnrose - Enjoy your alone time with your dd

Twynnb - Hope the hike is exhilarating!

Loriann - I hope you're able to figure it all out regarding your son. I'll be praying for you.

schmoodle - Have a good day, may the kids be kind to you today.

KO - Great job resisting all that food! Way to go!

Pearlrose - Enjoy getting your kids ready for school.

dcapulet - Camp sounds fun. I hope your little ones enjyou themselves.

Percergal - May your day be calm and peaceful.

Weezle - Glad to hear things are back in order. Have a good time at the picnic coming up.

Gonnabe - Fun! Hope going to 2nd base is a good time for you.

Zeff - Glad to hear your vacation is going so well. Good lucking finding wonderful food at the farmer's market.

Jessie - Thanks for sharing your picture. You look lovely!

Me - First off, you all are CHATTY today. Stayed up way too late last night watching the women's gymnastics's team. It was tough to watch, but I also think they did really well and I'm super proud. Bella Caroli was so funny to listen to regarding the Chinese team.....talking about how they're too young and such. I think it's really not fair, but what can you do??? And Michael Phelps I'm sure has gills. He's AMAZING!
Must say that I did really well yesterday. I went to lunch with a friend at Macaroni Grill and did not even touch the loaf of bread. I did feel bad for my friend who actually ended up eating the whole thing. Oh well, her choice. Today I'm scrapbooking with one friend in the morning, then meeting another for lunch. I'm really please that I'm getting out while on vacation. Keeps me productive.
I'm a little bummed, however. We were looking at things to do in Raleigh while on vacation and we found this really cool segwey tour of the city (you know those crazy 2 wheel stand up thing that's motorized....) We were both so excited to do it until we read the restriction regarding weight. My dh would not be able to do it (I could! Would not have been able to in April when I started), but I can't leave out dh like that. Bummer!
Anyhow, I need to be proud that I could have done it, right?!?!?
Have a great hump day, ladies!
ENJOY!!!!

JessieW
08-13-2008, 10:58 AM
Good luck, Zeff! I will admit I am a little scared of having boys because I didn't have any brothers and I don't know what to do with boys. I am kinda relieved to be having a girl this time!

Fat Melanie
08-13-2008, 11:07 AM
Matt is the new Dude. He's mul (with some numbers attached to the end.) I feel odd talking about him when he's not in this thread, and he probably will think we're weird. heh heh. :p

Loriann, that sounds like a very difficult situation you're in. I hope your son gets out of that place and finds somewhere better.

KO, great job resisting that crust because I probably would have went into a eating frenzy and consumed it all! heh. Oh, and I used to be like, obsessed with Anne of Green Gables, I had the movies and the sequels and stuff, and then there were spin off movies and stuff that I had. I miss all that stuff.

Zeffryn, sounds like you're having a good time. Haven't been on any vacation in awhile so I'll live vicariously through you. :p

Hcmacneil, I was watching that stuff too last night, omg, the american team were screwing up! Shawn Johnston did really well but that one girl kept screwing up. That look of dissapointment on her face was telling it all... yes, I think Phelps has gills as well!

JessieW, that's a really lovely picture, I wish my semi 'in laws' and I got along like that. And you really do have gorgeous dimples.

Well everyone else, hope you are having a good time.

Me: I am on day 2 of phase 1, (back to that again). It is raining its big @ss off here in NC and BF didn't have to go into work. And there's nothing else to report! It's raining, it's pouring, I'm tired, I want coffee.

KO
08-13-2008, 11:13 AM
Hmac!! Great Job! Mac Grill bread is EVIL :devil: I hear you on your friend eating the whole thing. . .but that's her decision
Zeff and JEss Aww a boy and a girl!
Mel get some coffee with the nf dry Milk!

I'm on facebook and I found a bunch of ppl I went to HS with and they all or most of them have kids...I started the should I be having kids self discussion and then started to feel bad like I was behind.
However
I kicked my own butt and realized I'm not behind I'm where I am and no one elses progress matters! Peer pressure 14 years later? eeep

JessieW
08-13-2008, 11:18 AM
Melanie, I am blessed to have very sweet in-laws. I can't say my MIL and SIL and myself have a ton in common (my SIL is 18 and an engineering major and I am pretty sure she thinks I am a complete idiot) but we do get along. My mom can't stand her FIL and she always warned me to remember you have to live with your in-laws whether you like it or not--beware!

ETA--my DH, who is a Math PhD student but never makes me feel stupid, told me the first thing they teach you in engineering is how to belittle other people. I had a small breakdown on the way back from Pittsburgh. I went to college, graduated with honors, and work in my field in a great job! I am not an idiot--just not an engineer! ;)

Schmoodle
08-13-2008, 11:37 AM
Jessie cute picture!

Re: in-laws, the best thing to do is pick some who live on another continent. Then you only have to deal with them once every few years and the times when your DH is away and they call early enough on a Sunday morning that you are half asleep and answer the phone without checking caller ID first!
And FWIW, I am an engineer and never have thought you were an idiot. Maybe she just has a 'tude. Also, at 18 she is not an engineer yet, or anything else for that matter. Tell her to save the attitude for when she's actually gotten through it all!

JessieW
08-13-2008, 12:05 PM
LOL--thanks Schmoodle. I am glad you don't think I'm an idiot. She's in chemical engineering...makes my head want to explode.

And I think you've got a thing there with the in-laws on another continent...

Schmoodle
08-13-2008, 12:42 PM
hee, MIL knows I avoid her, so she tries to catch me off guard. She's a huge PITA. I figure that's DH's cross to bear not mine. Bad enough my girls take after her!
I am ChemE too. I don't think it warped me too much.

Barb0522
08-13-2008, 12:46 PM
Jessie - I love the picture! There is a radiancy that comes with pregnancy that is so beautiful. (Not that it makes me want to go through it again, though ;) ) I was really sad when Brian's dad's father died when he was about 4. I really got along great with him. I probably knew my first husband's parents the best because we were poor and I was in college so we hung out at their place a lot. I kept in touch with them for year's after the divorce but haven't been back to FL since my 20 year high school reunion.

I'm in the office today after working from home for almost 2 weeks. Turns out my headset doesn't work which makes it inconvenient. Guess I need to bring some batteries from home.

Nothing much going on today. I don't know if Robert is picking Brian up for his 2 hour visit. He cancelled last Wednesday 15 minutes after the visit was to start and I haven't heard yet. We will be out of town on vacation next Wednesday so I've emailed him to ask if he wants to add the 2 hours on somewhere this weekend but he's avoided answering me in his emails (and it takes him 3-4 days to respond). I guess I'll assume he is not taking him extra unless he tells me.

choices
08-13-2008, 03:20 PM
Thank you Loriann, and Schmoodle for your pat pat pat's...it means alot.:hug:;and congrats to the size two in you Lisa...:carrot:although where you've been,is where I want to go...:dizzy:take care~Choices

mul131
08-13-2008, 03:26 PM
what does DH stand for? I've seen it all over the place, but can't figure out what it means!

off to the gym for a Washboard Abs class....first time since the diet, so we'll see how it goes!

weezle
08-13-2008, 03:41 PM
Matt, DH is "dear husband" or "darling husband" from what I understand.

Thin4Good
08-13-2008, 04:03 PM
or darn husband :) depends on the day.... :P

DP dear partner
SO significant other
DS dear son
DD dear daughter

weezle
08-13-2008, 04:04 PM
Choices, we all gotta start somewhere. You can so do it! SBD has worked wonders for so many people. Just keep plugging along and you'll get there. And make sure you keep yourself accountable by coming here and making sure we whoop you (gently) if you need it. In the 4 years since I signed up on here, the only times I've lost weight is when I've been held accountable. I never in my life thought I'd be a 2 (of course I never thought I'd be a 16 either.)

Just remember, it's your choice :D You can totally do it!

LOL Thin.... I was thinking something else, but I'm divorced now so I didn't say it.

JellyBean32882
08-13-2008, 04:05 PM
This is probably off topic but isn't there any store that sells 40DD sport's bras.. I haven't found one yet that offers the full support.. sucks.

Brockbabe
08-13-2008, 04:26 PM
Hi Ladies

This is my second day of Phase 1........ Hope everyone had a great Wednesday

Ruthxxx
08-13-2008, 04:34 PM
Hi Brockbabe and :welcome: to the Beach. Check out the Phase I threads for info, questions and support.
Jelly, you would get more suggestions if you post in Looking good, feeling great (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=204) or in General Chatter.

Loriann7
08-13-2008, 05:33 PM
This is probably off topic but isn't there any store that sells 40DD sport's bras.. I haven't found one yet that offers the full support.. sucks.

Swears Jelly is obsessed! :lol::lol:

JellyBean32882
08-13-2008, 05:59 PM
Swears Jelly is obsessed! :lol::lol:

Obessed with what, I need a sports bra to wear during exercise, never had a sports bra before but then again never really exercised either, lol

weezle
08-13-2008, 06:05 PM
I get mine at athleta.com. They have a lot that are really supportive for the large-busted, but they're expensive like good, big bras tend to be.

Loriann7
08-13-2008, 06:10 PM
With what? I was just funning... just last few days you've mentioned them, I had to joke with ya!!!!!!!!!!!

(whispers........... lighten up)

CyndiM
08-13-2008, 06:10 PM
Hi Chicks! I'm home! How do people manage in the land without internet?!

I'm not even going to try to catch-up today. Still have lots to put away (got some cute clothes at thrift stores including 3 pairs of size 4 pants!!) and recovering from too many hours in the car. I just had to stop in and say hi cuz I missed you all :)

JellyBean32882
08-13-2008, 06:16 PM
With what? I was just funning... just last few days you've mentioned them, I had to joke with ya!!!!!!!!!!!

(whispers........... lighten up)

oh, sorry.. been kinda depressed and out of it the past week.. and hungry, i really should eat, haven't in like 2 days. got my job interview tomorrow, gotta have the brains workin, lol

Schmoodle
08-13-2008, 06:17 PM
Now ladies I thought we agreed no booby talk around Matt. :nono:
Welcome back Cyndi, we missed you too! Hope you had a great time though.
Welcome to the beach Brockbabe!
Barb, must be hard to plan when you never know if D-soon-to-be-XH (d not for dear) is going to show or not. What a pain.

JellyBean32882
08-13-2008, 06:21 PM
Now ladies I thought we agreed no booby talk around Matt. :nono:
Welcome back Cyndi, we missed you too! Hope you had a great time though.
Welcome to the beach Brockbabe!
Barb, must be hard to plan when you never know if D-soon-to-be-XH (d not for dear) is going to show or not. What a pain.

LOL

mul131
08-13-2008, 06:47 PM
don't worry everyone, booby talk does not offend me! i hear enough of it at my job

Loriann7
08-13-2008, 07:13 PM
don't worry everyone, booby talk does not offend me! i hear enough of it at my job

Your probably enjoying it??????????? :lol:

(whispers... Lori behave!)

mul131
08-13-2008, 07:49 PM
i only enjoy it, because I think it's really funny, hahaha. My coworkers often think that i'm embarrassed at work when "girl" things are discussed:smug:

weezle
08-13-2008, 09:30 PM
Just wait til we all start our TOM (Matt, for future reference, that's "time of the month") at the same time! LOOK OUT! We don't shut up about it! ;)

indigal
08-13-2008, 09:33 PM
Hello everyone... Been a chatty Humpday for you all! I'm back from Pune, I got a bad case of food poisoning:p... so not feeling too great. I'm on the mend though... Thanks to Homeopathy. "No eating seafood during the monsoon!" I knew this....yet forgot this until it showed up in the newspaper AFTER I had a nice grilled shrimp dish:mad:. Off to start my new day... Good evening everyone!

indigal
08-13-2008, 09:34 PM
OH yeah Matt... TOM talk...thats always a goodie LOL!

Loriann7
08-13-2008, 09:35 PM
SPEAKING OF TOM!!!!!!! Found out why I had gained all the way back up to 186!!!!!! Having PCOS sucks when you do get the pms without actually getting it!!!!!!!

weezle
08-13-2008, 09:54 PM
Poor Lori. :( :hug:

JellyBean32882
08-13-2008, 11:30 PM
I'm getting over my TOM in fact. Taking Midol really helps too, lol.. but who gets the chocolate and ice cream cravings during TOM? OMG I've been craving ice cream for days and I can't have any :(