Atkins - New here...just finished induction

Luvbean
08-11-2008, 03:16 PM
Hi everyone. I'm new to this board and it is great to see so many newbe's as well. Today is day 15 of induction so I offically can move on. I have lost 15lbs in 15days, but I have ALOT to lose, so that is to be expected. I think I may stay on this phase for another week or so. I feel like I am almost in the groove of things. This is actually my first time doing Atkins (or any low carb)program. I have been to weight watchers more time than I can count. I think it is a great program to maintain your weight, just too much room for cheating if you are trying to lose alot!:D It is great to read all the success that people have had. Look forward to chatting with all of you.

sandyfanny
08-11-2008, 04:22 PM
Welcome...You've made a good decision, and you're off to a great start. I have 111 lbs. left to lose too - I'm also on week three of Induction. I've decided to stay at this level for a while. Like you, I'm used to it and don't want to rock my little boat! I'll look for your posts.

kireos
08-12-2008, 01:51 PM
:welcome: its nice to see another new member here on the boards. Sounds like you are on the right track so far! I actually started induction a few days ago and depending on how my two weeks go, I might stay on induction or move to the next phase. It wouldn't hurt to try induction on more week right? If you think it will help, go for it! :D

soure1sl
08-12-2008, 01:57 PM
Hey, I'm doing Atkins too, just started Day 3. Congratulations on completing the 2 weeks and all of your success so far! :)

mseamons
08-12-2008, 04:04 PM
Great job!!!!!
That deserves a woo hoo!!!:carrot:

M

snapless
08-12-2008, 07:23 PM
:wel3fc: and the Carb Counter area Luvbean! :bravo: You are doing great!

Keep up the awesome work! :broc:

Luvbean
08-12-2008, 10:09 PM
Thanks for the welcome everyone. Looks like all of you are doing a great job as well.