Desserts - Phase 2 - White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake "Dessert" - can also use Strawberries

grneyedmustang
08-04-2008, 06:18 PM
1 oz box SF White Chocolate Jello pudding
1 oz box SF Cheesecake Jello pudding
3 1/2 cups skim milk
Raspberries or Strawberries to taste

Combine a box of SF White Chocolate Jello pudding with a box of SF Cheesecake Jello pudding in a large bowl. Add milk, 1 cup at a time, mixing after each addition with an electric mixer.

Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.

Serve topped with raspberries (white chocolate raspberry cheesecake “dessert”) or strawberries (white chocolate strawberry cheesecake “dessert”). They’re both heavenly!

You could also serve topped with SF Cool whip.

Store covered in refrigerator.

cottagebythesea
08-04-2008, 06:55 PM
YUM! How many servings do you think this has, grneyedmustang? I'm thinking maybe 8, 1/2 cup servings?

grneyedmustang
08-04-2008, 10:00 PM
Yes, it will make 8 1/2 cup servings. You're pretty good. :)

KO
08-04-2008, 10:22 PM
Just an idea. . .you could layer it like a trifle in either a punchbowl or in martini glasses with frozen berries then shave some good dark choc on the top?
I'd like to do this with SF Lemon and Vanilla layers with some blueberries

grneyedmustang
08-05-2008, 01:22 PM
Sure you could! I might also try a "chocolate cheesecake" variation of this, with chocolate pudding (esp. dark) and the cheesecake pudding.

I would imagine that if you could create a SB diet friendly crust from almond crumbs or oats this could be made into a real pie.

EofAZ
08-22-2008, 07:22 PM
Proceed with caution, these were way to good for me to handle well. Very good but I couldn't stop at just one.

Feral
02-26-2010, 06:13 PM
I think you may be my hero.... I will be making this tonight!