Old 08-04-2008, 04:48 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 325/ticker/175

Height: 5'3

Default Keeping my fingers crossed

that everything will be okay health wise for me. Tomoz the Dr is running a complete bio chem blood series on me.. checking everything from thyroid, cholesterol, diabetes check, etc.. i havnt been feeling well lately, and he thinks ( if the tests come out all right) that it is prob stress.. he asked me if i had been under any stress other than moving to a new country in the last couple years.. boy howdy have i lol... mom almost died twice, daughter lost custody of her two kids and they wouldnt let me have em as i live in england instead of america, my son is on drugs ( lsd) and quit speaking to me, my sisters health has degenerated and they give her less than 5 years to live, it just goes on and on ... so, if the tests come out okay health wise, it just means i have to work on my stress issues... now to the good part lol.. he said if im healthy enough he will give me a referral to a gym here in stafford where i will have a personal trainer put me on a plan, and because its a referral i pay very lil for membership exercise makes you less stressed but also should help me lose weight.. so pls keep your fingers crossed that im healthy enough to do this... they are taking the blood tomoz and he said it will be about a week till he gets the results...
jimaterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 08:03 AM   #2  

I just had my blood drawn for the same set of tests on Monday so I'm there with you. Good luck!!!!!!!
cdiem4994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 09:01 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Good luck to both of you on your blood tests,
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 11:00 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 244/234/135

Height: 5'6"

Wow, I'm sorry to hear about all of the stresses you've been dealing with... I can't even imagine that..
Good luck on your blood test, I'll be sending positive energy vibes your way!
Horo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 11:44 AM   #5  
Go Cubs Go!

S/C/G: Too/Effing/Much!

Height: 5' 7"

Jimaterry, it sounds to me as if stress may well be the culprit. And you certainly have way more than your fair share. I hope that your tests come out well and that you can get on a program to help you feel better and manage your stress.

Cdiem. good luck with your tests, too.
Rain Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 02:18 PM   #6  

thank you all for the words of encouragement!!! my symptoms match peri menopause as well as anxiety.. even if both are happinin, my weight will just make em worse.. so the gym thing sounds great.. now just to not worry its somethin worse till i get the results like a week to week and a half from now lol
Old 08-04-2008, 02:40 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

jimaterry - I wish you well with those tests.

Yes, you certainly have had more than your fair share of stress. I am sorry to hear it. I hope you can get the gym and personal trainer aspect going.

Good luck.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 02:43 PM   #8  
Burning it away

Height: 5'2

I'm sorry life has been so difficult for you right now! Here's wishing those tests come back with good results
Spoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 05:01 AM   #9  

well, went and had the blood drawn this am... they made me an appt for next tues at 4:50pm to find out the results.. fingers crossed till then