Old 08-03-2008, 10:07 PM   #1  
Lady-in-training!

S/C/G: Heaviest: 215/202/168/130

Height: 5'5"

Default About weigh-ins...

Slightly O/T for Flex board, but couldn't find anywhere else to ask this...I'm doing monthly Weight Watchers membership, with the meetings and the online component. I'm home for vacation now and was wondering 1. whether I could do my weigh-ins here without penalty (assuming the center here accepts monthly pass) and 2. change my weigh-in date (they seem pretty strict about the only once a week thing, right)? The materials are so vague when it comes to practical matters like this, but I would really like to weigh tomorrow, 2 days early.
gtech2mit10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 10:28 PM   #2  

I think you can do your weigh ins anywhere (as far as I know) but I doubt they will let you weigh in two days early, I think you would have to skip a week and weigh in on the day you want to the following week. Maybe try calling the "800" number and ask them?
shelby897 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 12:46 AM   #3  
Lady-in-training!

S/C/G: Heaviest: 215/202/168/130

Height: 5'5"

Ooh OK, that makes sense. Thanks for the tip!
gtech2mit10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 09:32 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 220/tickers/127

Height: 5'

I think you can go to meetings and weigh-in anywhere.

I think whether you can weigh-in two days early or not depends upon when the WW week starts and ends.

When I joined, I started on Tuesday, April 8. I am not sure how or why...she explained it but I can't remember. But as long as I weighed in by Saturday, April 19, I was okay for making the weekly weigh-in. It might be that as long as you're technically in a new WW week and not the week of your last weigh-in, you can weigh in any time in that week. But calling the 800-number makes a lot of sense. Hopefully they'll be able to tell you for sure!

luvmyfam is offline   Reply With Quote