Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Old 08-03-2008, 12:11 AM   #1  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Default Packin. . .Not heat. . .Lunch and someo knowlege

Usually I do my weeks prep on Sunday but our schedule got a little flooey and tomorrow is going to be Nutso in a good way weather permitting we're going to try Kayaking in the AM and a BBQ in the late afternoon. . .(which through the grace of DH I dont have to bake for!)

So I started some prep today and did some good preplanning earlier. I hit the grocery twice (tjs last night S&S today) still forgot my v8 but thats ok I'm trying some different food so I don't get so easily bored
I've got HB eggs and I'm going to try nuking some turkey bacon at work and alternate that with Cottage cheese and tomatoes (which will probably sneak into the other breakfast too.
Lunch is going to be salad with luncheon meat and cheese either Lf shredded or some nice cheddar I picked up
I roasted some chick peas (per the south beach board recipe) and they came out super yummy and crunchy and I'm going to chop up some Celery and make sure to PB them ahead of time.
I was too Pooped to exercise today but if DH is still working in the AM (I hope not) and we don't kayak I'm going to do chair boxing and I'm charging the ipod up so I can rock the arm bike Monday Morning.

You know it hit me reading your responses to my othre post. I made all these choices in order to take care of me.
How is it taking care of me when I start sacrificing my good feelings for others?
So I'm reinvesting in me. I'm going to take a few days off from the gfs and their bull puckey. and focus on feeling good and doing kind smart things for myself.

Also with my edema issue I decided to take measurements instead of dealing with the scale so *gulp* I'm going to post them in my sig so I have to see them Every day!
ok time to go curl up with a book!
Kierie
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 07:01 AM   #2  
choose your hard

S/C/G: 313/see ticker/150

I generally try to prepare much of my foods during the weekend too, but as of late (i.e. the last 1 1/2 months) haven't had the energy or the desire. Reading your post is helping nudge me out of my food prep stupor and (hopefully) back into some healthier habits! I forgot about the yummy roasted chickpeas I made awhile ago! Maybe I'll whip up a batch tomorrow!
weezerloo is offline   Reply With Quote