South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 08-02-2008, 10:46 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/120

Height: 5'2

Default OMG haven't been to the gym 2 days in a row!

My son who is 4 got injured at the daycare in the gym.. He tripped over a kid and his face smacked into the kids head.. Yah he has 2 big fat lips and his top gums above 3 teeth are swollen and bruised not to mention one of his front teeth is severly loose.
I took him to see his pedatrition and to a ped. dentist.. and there isn't anything I can really do but let him rest and not let him bounce about so he doesn't fall and make it worse..(HARD )
I really have mixed feelings about bringing him back there because the injuries are alot worse than what they say caused it.. He has fallen down and smacked heads so many times that when I went in and saw the fat lip I was like no big deal.. The kid he fell on wasn't even crying or hurt.. Humm there right.
I Really Am considering asking to see their video tape to see if that really is what happened. I know they have the tapes.. I probably should have asked before but I wanted to get him checked out. They tried to get me to sign something but I refused.

Urgh I have been exercising at home it just doesn't feel the same.

If I decide it is okay to bring him back I am just gonna stick to the same time that I normally go at.. and if I miss it too bad. That day I was busy doing other things so I brought him much later than normal.. when there are more kids there because people are out of work...

Just ranting because I am frustrated!
Jonsgurl0531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 10:57 PM   #2  
ONEderland here I come!

S/C/G: 286/210/200 (next goal)

Height: 5'2.75"

what did they want you to sign?

I'd ask to see the tapes...
ladybugnessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 11:05 PM   #3  
Shooting for the moon

S/C/G: 210/151/140

Height: 5' 5.5"

If you are going to do it- I'd do it soon. The daycare I worked for only kept the tape for 24 hours. - They used the same tapes over and over.

I know how crowded it can get in there! Our childwatch is a madhouse during certain hours!
Thin4Good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 12:50 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/120

Height: 5'2

They really wouldnt say what they wanted me to sign.. But it was on the injury incident report.. I am gonna stop by tomorrow and see about the tapes. The person wasn't helpful at all about it and actually had no idea what to do in that situation. I guess she was new but noone else there seemed to know either.
They were not the girls I normally see since I didn't go my normal time. The only way I could see that type of injury happening is maybe he was running really fast and hit his face on something else but fell on the kid. The do have a picnic like table in the middle of the room and benches.
I really don't think they (the ladies watching him)caused the injury as there are monitors all around the gym where you can watch your kid the whole time. ( I normally use an elliptical where I can watch him as well on the tv but as I said it was late and there were a ton of people there so they were all taken) But I just don't think the story fits..And if an older kid pushed him into something and noone saw I would want that dealt with.
Jonsgurl0531 is offline   Reply With Quote