Old 07-29-2008, 06:50 PM   #1  
Less Juicey

S/C/G: 246/135

Height: 5'5"

Cool How do I update the weight tracker? Help, please

I thought I followed the directions under edit signature, but my tracker didn't update. Help, please. I'm very excited...I get to move my ladybug.
sandyfanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 07:08 PM   #2  
Less Juicey

Cool The ladybug moved...

I got it. I didn't realize I had to copy the thingey all over again. Now it works!
Old 07-29-2008, 07:27 PM   #3  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

Once it is in your signature, just edit your signature and scroll until you see your numbers. Change the middle number as desired (hopefully, down).

Last edited by CountingDown; 07-29-2008 at 10:52 PM.
CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 08:05 PM   #4  
Less Juicey

Cool Thank you - you've had some practice.

Thanks. I'm so blonde I thought I had to do the whole thing over...Your weight loss is awesome. You've had lots of practice moving that tracker down...I'm very proud of my six pounds 1st week of induction, and I haven't really suffered at all except a little at night. I miss eating the naughties in front of the telly...but not as much as I'm sick of being fat.
Old 07-29-2008, 10:06 PM   #5  
Miss Fatty McFat

S/C/G: 230/210/170

Height: 6'0"

Default Day 4

Congrats on losing those 6 lbs!!! YOU SHOULD BE REALLY PROUD OF YOURSELF!!
i hope i lose weight......ugh...god i hope so
so, did well today- casear salad with grilled chicken and a wonderful omlette my husband made me- it's been like 20 years since i've had an omlette!!!
and it was great- i hate eggs, but am starting to feel better about them- as long as they are mixed with the right ingredients they are ok
Is anyone watching this dude on dr. phil!!! i feel so bad for his wife!!!
So, i haven't gotten a headache or anything yet!!!
But a few more days until the weekend- the job is going well- i don't really feel like i am doing anything- i don't know what they are paying me for- i'm really enjoying the new schedule- 5am- 2pm, i was used to 7am-8pm at my last job- it was awful-
so, these are good changes....
i can't wait to buy new clothes---i'm so excited about thinking about it- i dress like i am 60!!! and i'm only 29!!! all black, ugh- and i want to cut my hair real trendy!!! something different, something up to date- before i have my mid-life crisis at 30!!!
Anyway, that's my latest post!
Good luck everyone and keep it up!
Me
iwillbethin29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 11:36 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 200/Ticker/135

Height: 5'5" / Low Carb WOE

Odd...

I've never had to update my signature here, just update it on the tickerfactory.com page. It keeps track of my weight loss and my waist measurements, even gives me a nice little graph so I can see the overall picture. Same applies to my miles ticker (which only gets updated on my official weigh days...so if you see a huge jump in miles, that's why). Just have to make sure you remember the pin number.

EDIT: NM, I see you are using the 3FC one, I'm using the tickerfactory one.

Last edited by snapless; 07-29-2008 at 11:39 PM.
snapless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 05:33 PM   #7  
Less Juicey

Cool Way Crazy on Dr. Phil...

Yes, Iwillbethin29, I've made it a point to watch Dr. Phil - I can't decide who's the craziest on this show. The poor mommy or her maybe-serial killer husband. What???!!! I'm pretty sure if my husband had told me he was a serial killer and rapist, I'd be out of there as soon as I could get my children out of the door.

"We're all going to learn to speak Spanish, kids...skipping school. Big Mexican vacation...starting NOW."

He's clearly a nut-case. She doesn't have any boundaries...what does one have to do to make her a leave a man?

Anyway, he sort of left the story hanging. How do we find out what finally happened to these people?

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I'm excited about the six pounds; I was afraid I wasn't going to lose anything. My goal is 3 pounds a week hereafter. We'll see. I have lots to lose; I might be able to do that for a while anyway. And you're going to lose just fine!