Old 07-28-2008, 07:10 AM   #1  
MissyMalissy

S/C/G: <a title="Click here to get My

Height: 5'4"

Default Choosing a sponsor

Hi everyone,
Since I am still pretty new to O.A. can anyone offer the way in which they chose a sponsor? Did you wait awhile, or chose right away? I know that this is an important part of my recovery and want to make sure I go about everything in the right manner...thanks again,

HUgs to all,
Missy
Missymalissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 09:57 AM   #2  

This is my suggestion. I read your post and it sounds like you are doing f2f meetings in the town you live in, if that is so.

Meetings will ask those that are sponsors to state so on the sign in sheet or they will ask the question at the beginning of the meeting. If this is true where you attend listen to those at the meeting and stay and visit with them after the meeting. Prayer is a good tool to use and I take it from your post you use it so ask your HP to direct you to the person you need now to help you with your program.

I shall say a prayer you find the right person that you need now.

hugs
patd
patd is offline   Reply With Quote