Fitness Videos - Zumba anyone???

View Full Version : Zumba anyone???

frogge68
07-25-2008, 07:49 PM
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has tried zumba yet? At my local ymca they have a zumba class also there is some dvd. It looks like fun.

Thin4Good
07-26-2008, 12:23 AM
I just went today!!! - I had fun. If I were in better shape it would have been MORE fun though. :lol: It was mostly kicking my tail. Everyone was covered in sweat by the end, which made me feel better. - You should try it out! - You probably know this but BRING WATER!! - I was thinking of going in the morning but I have done aerobics all week so I will probably do Body Design and Ab Lab instead. (which conveniently is later ;) )

frogge68
07-26-2008, 09:07 AM
Thanks I'm going to the Y today I'll have to see if you can just go to the next class or wait for the next session to open up. It really looks like fun on TV.

Thin4Good
07-26-2008, 03:39 PM
you know that didn't even occur to me. I just went. It was the last class in the session but it was fine. I wasn't even the only one just beginning. - At our Y the Saturday class is a rotating instructor. - She said she would be changing up the CD now so I guess there will be some new moves and new music next time.

LauraNS
07-26-2008, 04:04 PM
I go to the Y and now i'm curious. What exactly is it? A workout routine......it sounds like a dance almost!
Laura x

CountingDown
07-26-2008, 04:50 PM
It is aerobic dance with Latin dance moves

http://www.zumbafitness.com/