PCOS/Insulin Resistance Support Support for us with any of the following: Insulin Resistance, Syndrome X, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, or other endocrine disorders.

Old 07-25-2008, 07:06 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/214/140

Height: 5'7"

Default SOOOO Tired

I was just wondering if anyone else experienced extreme fatigue? This whole week, it take everything in me to keep going at work and at home. I am so tired. How can I cope? Any suggestions with how to make myself feel more energetic?
xraygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 03:54 AM   #2  

S/C/G: See tracker

Height: 5'5"

I can relate, this is typical for us coping with PCOS. Up your protein intake & exercise, works wonders for me
JigglyBits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 01:35 PM   #3  

I will definately try it. I have noticed that I do have a little burst of energy after eating or exercising. Then it goes away within 30 minutes or so.
Old 07-27-2008, 12:30 AM   #4  
WW Moderator

Did you recently change your diet? What is your typical menu?
Jennifer 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 03:14 PM   #5  

I think it my be my bcp. I been thinking back about it. I usually get this way when I start a new pack of pills. For about the first week I will be extremely tired. I think I need to call my doc and see about getting a different kind. I don't think it is my eating. I try and "eat clean" as much as possible and feel better as a result.
Old 07-29-2008, 03:13 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 294/270/170

Height: 5'7

Xraygirl, the Insulite system has increased my energy level. I used to feel sooo tired when I woke up in the morning. It was unreal how hard it was to get moving. Since taking the Insulite, I have the energy in the morning that I used to have. That is a huge plus and well worth every penny.

Further, at 12 noon I could run a marathon....
Lady KM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 02:03 AM   #7  
Jennifer

S/C/G: 378/372.9/230

Height: 5'8"

I'm battling with a case of extreme fatigue as well. My boyfriend has noticed a change in my fatigue more than I have. Its getting to the point where its frustrating the living heck out of me! I can't get through a movie without falling asleep or laying down in bed without being asleep within 5 minutes. To top it all, I fell asleep last night while my boyfriend was talking to me about his new job! I don't want him to think that I'm not interested because I am very much! But it worries me that if this continues it may ruin my relationship.

I've tried explaining to him that I'm not doing it intentionally, he 'says' he believes me, but I'm not for sure. I work 10 hour days as a customer service agent, so I'm always sitting, but after work I always do a 20-30 minute exercise, and I seem to have that SMALL burst of energy...only until he comes home and we go to bed. =(

I saw someone post above about having PCOS causing extreme fatigue...I have PCOS, this is one symptom that I was not aware of. Is there anything that I can do or anything I can take to help me with this?
JLNorman2487 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 04:43 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 283/253/190

Height: 5'9"

Fatigue has been an ongoing issue for me. When I have my diet & exercise going just tickity-boo it improves - but not immediately. It usually takes a couple frustrating weeks to get there.
Lifeguard is offline   Reply With Quote