Weight Loss Support - Disappearing Act

View Full Version : Disappearing Act

KimL1214
07-24-2008, 09:42 PM
So... I was doing really well until my job changed and I quit smoking. Now I am the heaviest I have ever been. I was never thin when I smoked, but I do know that quitting had something to do with the ridiculous overpowering desire to eat everything and anything. When my job changed I went from easily walking 12-15,000 steps a day, to being lucky if I broke 5,000.
With a heavy diet of berries (new job, working for my parents on their blueberry farm) and a hatred for every disgusting picture I have taken over the last few months, my drive and desire to lose weight is back. The key is to keep it this time... ideas? hints? suggestions?
I plan on taking things a lot slower this time, making small changes each week until I'm exercising enough and eating right. Basic, but I'm hoping it might work...
I'm gonna need all the help I can get to stay on track this time folks... please help. I really need someone to check in with each week, anyone interested?

EZMONEY
07-24-2008, 10:47 PM
Good luck to you Kim.

Of course my advice would be to get in our MidSummer's Night 5K and join our 5Lb Weight Loss Guarantee Magic pill thread...wink