Old 07-24-2008, 02:22 AM   #1  
Gettin' married 9/20/09!

S/C/G: 195/???/125

Height: 5'4.5"

Default Will be joining WW this week!

Hi everyone,

I will be joining weight watchers this week, and I found a few centers near where I live. I just want to be healthier and thinner for life as my #1 goal. I am also getting married in Sep '09 with a honeymoon to Australia/New Zealand after that and my fiance and I like to go hiking and do adventure type activities- I want to be able to keep up!

I just wanted to introduce myself, and also ask a question.

I'm a nurse and I work 12 hr nights, without a set schedule, so it would make having a set weekly meeting difficult, will that be a problem? I was going to join the monthly pass with the free etools and unlimited meetings anyway. Any suggestions?

Thank you!
JulieRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 06:45 PM   #2  
GmaTo8

A big to you, Julie!

I think you're really going to like WW. The support and info you can get right here will help you a lot. Your idea of the monthly pass should work fine for you, given that you don't have a set schedule. Just keep in mind that if you go under or over the 7 days, the weight loss will reflect that. It should all balance out nicely, though.

Good luck!
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 03:53 PM   #3  
Mindy

You have come to a wonderful place for support. I haven't "officially" intro'd myself, but I still get lots of great support :-)
Good luck with ww and wedding planning! I am sure you can do it !

Mindy
pooka1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 01:23 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 220/tickers/127

Height: 5'

Hi, Julie,

My MiL is an RN who works 12 hour shifts, and not on a set schedule, either. She also does Weight Watchers and has always spoken very highly of it. They live in an area where there are several meeting options, and I think she just goes whenever/wherever she can. I'm sure it will work fine for you since you have multiple choices in centers.

Good luck!

luvmyfam is offline   Reply With Quote