Goal! - Ez Keeps It Up All Year!

View Full Version : Ez Keeps It Up All Year!

EZMONEY
07-23-2008, 01:05 PM
I am very proud of myself today :yay:

One year ago, today, I jumped on the :goodscale and saw the numbers 201...I was :yikes: shocked! I had never in my life weighed over 200 pounds. It was right then and there that I promised myself to do something about it and stick with it for a year. I have done that :cp:

Now, this weight didn't :s: sneak :s: up on me :no: And I wasn't in denial about it :no:...I just didn't want to do anything about it....just kept hoping it would magically :wizard: disappear ;) I was aware that getting it to go :wave: bye-bye :wave: was going to take effort. I was becoming LAY-ZMONEY ;)

At some point early in this adventure I decided to cal it my "journey of better choices."My story is not anything special. I have been here at 3FC for a long time and have seen many of you overcome tremendous obstacles to achieve your weight loss :bravo:. I have read your stories of personal demons that have attributed to some of your weight gains. I have :angel: prayed with and for many of you. My story is nothing like that but I want to share it with you because I know there are times when many of us give up too soon. I have been guilty of that :yes: And that is why I am proud of myself today.

For me, and only speaking for me, any kind of diet was not going to be something I would stick with.....what if I couldn't have :cheese: or :jeno:...not an option :no: I thought about calorie counting, and although I think it might be best for me, I was sure I wouldn't follow through with it....it might take too much effort....I'm not that good at math ;)....it would take too long....again, LAY-ZMONEY rears it's :fr: ugly head!

However, I did have an :chin: idea. I figured out that I could live on less :yes: After all I have been living on less already. My son and daughter ran off and got married, my step-daughter took off for college and knucklehead nephew went and enlisted in the NAVY :cp: so there were less kids runnin' around the house. Angie had entered pre-menopause so there were other things I was getting less of :o

HERE IS WHAT I DID THAT WORKED FOR ME ~

BREAKFAST BEFORE JOURNEY ~ Nothing! Some mornings I leave at 3am so no time!

NOW ~I don't care what time I leave, I eat a healthy breakfast. Sometimes oatmeal ~ or cold cereal ~ or whole wheat toast and turkey bacon...I mix it up.

LUNCH BEFORE ~Anything leftover from dinner...pizza :jeno: ~ sandwiches of ham and cheese ~ bags of potato chips ~ when I was home I had nachos with tons of :cheese: ~ those wrapped pastry things :cookie: ~ easy to eat granola bars

NOW ~Almost every single day I have a thermos of low sodium - low calorie :chicken: chicken noodle soup, when I get tired of it...not often...I switch it up by making my own chili. I am not sure of the calories in my chili but I really don't care :no: and I almost always have a nice turkey sandwich, with meat from the deli...without all the nitrates (thank-you Vegan and Veggie Chicks for that one! :hug:) on whole wheat bread. NO CHIPS! or anything wrapped in plastic! And usually a yogurt.

SNACKS BEFORE ~ANYTHING I could grab! Calories were not ever considered! Many times we start at 6am or earlier.... we eat at 10am and that's it for food until I get home from work. I would hit the door starving around 3pm...grab a beer and a BIG bag of chips.

NOW ~ carrots :carrot: ~ olives ~ low-cal wheat and rice crackers are mine all mine :)

DINNER BEFORE ~ To be honest Angie and I have reasonably healthy food for dinner...my issue has always been portion control! Heck, only 1 :burger: burger left...I'LL EAT IT!....half a casserole...I'LL EAT IT!....half a pizza :jeno:...I'LL EAT IT!

NOW ~ I place a reasonable amount of food on my plate....when I finish that I :running: ruuuuuuuuunnnnnn :running: from the table! I have figured out that if I start feeling like I am going to :faint: starve to death, I will have enough energy to make it to the fridge!

AFTER DINNER SNACK BEFORE ~Klondike bars ~ chips and dip and chips and dip and chips and dip ~

NOW ~I actually count out a serving size of wheat or rice crackers.

Now, you all know that I am not perfect and I might...OK...I will cheat from time to time. I have had nachos ~ I have had a big bowl or two of un-buttered :corn: popcorn ~ I have had :jeno:

I just don't eat an entire pizza anymore ~ I don't go to fast food places except on a very rare occasion, before my "journey" fast food was, often times, my first choice on the week-end for lunch.

DINNER OUT BEFORE ~No problem getting an extra taco to go with that :cheese: cheese enchilada plate or getting a :jeno: pizza to go to bring home for the week-end lunches AFTER eating an entire Italian meal with appetizer of bruschetta and maybe sharing a :cookie: cannoli with Angie.

DINNER OUT NOW ~NEVER bring a :jeno: pizza home! I don't order that extra taco :no: and Angie and I do :love: date night :love: now a little different with FRIDAY NIGHT SPLITS...where we get one meal and split it, sometimes we add a salad or a bowl of soup but we have found that we can eat just fine on one meal!

EXERCISE BEFORE ~:rollpin: Hit and miss :frypan: I have been walking and doing 5K's ever since I quit :smoking: smoking 11 years ago. I would however, go for long stretches and be LAY-ZMONEY :yes:

NOW ~ Since I started this "journey" I have :running: walked/jogged 984 miles on the treadmill :tread: or dog walks which gives me about 250 hours of exercise! :woohoo: My dogs are very happy :)...and healthy!

I realize I have missed 500 :judge: JUDY'S because I wasn't at home sitting in my recliner...but I can live with that..not easy mind you but it is do-able ;)

WEIGH-IN ~I find, for me, that I can stay focused much better by weighing every single day. If I am up a pound or two I feel I have the:sumo: power and the :strong: strength to :frypan: beat down 1 measley pound at a time!

FOCUS ~I think about EVERY SINGLE MEAL and SNACK ~ If I do something un-healthy, I do it willingly...and I prepare myself to the consequences! If I decide to eat half a pizza :jeno: I know I will need to do a few extra :running: miles...and I DO IT! ....hey...what a slogan..."just do it"...;)

SUPPORT AT HOME BEFORE ~My family has always supportive of me no matter what I weigh. Through this "journey" they have encouraged and praised me :goodluck: My :love: WIFE :love: has always set the example in our home for good health. She does this by example with her :chef: cooking ~ her :yoga: yoga and her :trampo: exercise :running:

Other than an occasional "Who's your little friend?" when I step out of the shower, she never says a word to me about my weight. She knows that I know what to do about it or anything else un-healthy that I might be doing to my body.

SUPPORT NOW ~See above...I am a :luck2you: LUCKY MAN :irish:

another reason I am a very LUCKY GUY ~ :drinkup: is because of all of you!

I cannot thank you ENOUGH for the support you have given me this year :hug: I would :love: love :love: to :thanks: thank-you all personally but it would take up the entire page!!

I thank my Lord and Savior everyday for His gift to me and His gift of all of you :hug:

So there is my story! As I said nothing special about it but it's "my journey" and I'm stickin' to it! :)

Oh and by the weigh ;) I lost 31 pounds on this journey! I weighed in at 170 pounds today! That is quite a bonus....for me, it's not about the weight...it is about the journey!

SoulBliss
07-23-2008, 01:07 PM
:cp: :woohoo: Way to go, Sweets!!!

Karen31
07-23-2008, 01:24 PM
Great Job Gary!! I'm so proud of you!! You have definetly been an inspiration and a motivator for so many of us!! Enjoy your day!!

fiberlover
07-23-2008, 02:19 PM
:bravo:

EZMONEY
07-23-2008, 02:22 PM
THANK-YOU

However you didn't get to read my whole story!! I accidently sent it before I was finished!! And didn't know how to stop...

more to read...sorry it is so long everyone!

Tomato
07-23-2008, 02:37 PM
Gary, you look awesome and your exercise mileage is simply outstanding!

preetyladyserenity
07-23-2008, 02:40 PM
Uncle Gary, you are the BEST!!! Many congratulations from me!

midwife
07-23-2008, 03:00 PM
Woot!! Congrats! You offer such support to so many! I'm glad you're here with all of us chicks. I'm proud of you!!!!

~BABY CATCHER

valpal23
07-23-2008, 03:05 PM
:woohoo: congrats!!! reading your stories are fun Gary.. lol thanks. and way to go! :high:

murphmitch
07-23-2008, 03:47 PM
Congrats! :cheer:

walking2lose
07-23-2008, 04:33 PM
You have a right to be proud of yourself! Way to go, Gary!! Keep the posts coming!

Glasgal09
07-23-2008, 04:49 PM
Wow! You look great. :carrot:

Thanks for sharing your story! :)

GradPhase
07-23-2008, 04:50 PM
Woooooooooo!!! Yaaaaaaaaay Garrrrrryyyyy!!!

CountingDown
07-23-2008, 06:06 PM
AWESOME post! Congratulations on your loss, and mostly on the wisdom you gained over the year. You are such an inspiration - even getting me to do my first 5K :D

Blessings Gary - and I look forward to maintenance with you
http://img99.exs.cx/img99/8577/yupi3ti.gif

Sweetcaroline
07-23-2008, 06:31 PM
THANK-YOU

However you didn't get to read my whole story!! I accidently sent it before I was finished!! And didn't know how to stop...

more to read...sorry it is so long everyone!

Congratulations on a remarkable journey... :balloons:

You said there was there more to read Gary... I don't see it :dizzy:

EZMONEY
07-23-2008, 07:21 PM

You said there was there more to read Gary... I don't see it :dizzy:

SWEET-C ~ Somehow I sent the post when I was about 1/2 done with it...I edited and finished it but while I was doing that Soul ~ Karen and Lori posted....so whatever is there now is done! :)

mrsaugie
07-23-2008, 08:02 PM
great job. and well done

SunshineCA
07-23-2008, 09:21 PM
Gary: You ROCK!!! :cool:

Your story is sooooo inspiring!! :carrot:

I've only been on this site for a short time but you are one of the constants I can depend on. :)

CONGRATULATIONS on your year of success!! :bravo:

You are very fortunate to have your wife and your family as such an awesome support system!! :grouphug:

Keep up the good work! :congrat:

Did I already say YOU ROCK??? :dancer:

Manick
07-23-2008, 09:34 PM
Ez, A Big Fat GOOD JOB! AND :bravo: You look fantastic! Younger, healthier, handsomer and wiser ;) I notice a big difference! Thanks for sharing the story of what you did and how you took responsibility for yourself.

And your :D and :cp: and:listen: and:coach: and:joker: have inspired and encouraged so many chicks here! You put it out there and the energy is contagious! :hug:

:congrat: Congrats on a year well lived! May God grant you many more :cool:

beautifulone
07-23-2008, 11:28 PM
Congratulations!!! What a fantastic accomplishment, you sound so happy :D

You sound so positive and enthusiastic, your posts always leave me with a happy and uplifted feeling - thank you!

Margie B.
07-24-2008, 09:57 AM
EZ - CONGRATS! Job Well Done! You continue to inspire me and so many, many others here. I am blessed to call you my friend. Keep up the good choices and may the Lord continue to bless you and yours.:bravo:

flabbyblue
07-24-2008, 10:53 AM
Congratulations, EZ :cheer:

Amazing job, and amazing attitude, and your motivation - wow!

Thanks for posting that :) It's just what I needed today.

bargoo
07-24-2008, 10:55 AM
Gary, you look great ...... looking about 10 years younger, too. Bet you feel great, too.
Gary, I am 5'2" tall and actually my starting weight was actually higher than yours, and I am not boasting about it. I don't have any before pix, because at 204 or more pounds I avoided having pictures taken. Keep up the good work, Gary. I always enjoy your sense of humor and admire your spirituality.

Maven of Mayhem
07-24-2008, 01:36 PM
You ROCK!! Congratulations!! :)

just keep swimming
07-24-2008, 03:05 PM
Congratulations, Gary! Thank you for all the support you give to members of 3fc, every day. You are such an inspiration to so many of us.

God bless. :hug:

newtothis2
07-25-2008, 09:20 AM
Congratulations ! Thank you so much for sharing your story! You are an inspiration!

Pat

lovnmom
07-25-2008, 11:53 PM
Thanks for sharing your story so openly. I too feel blessed to call you friend.

EZMONEY
07-28-2008, 10:48 PM
:cp: :woohoo: Way to go, Sweets!!!

Thank you SOUL! I'm so glad you are there for all my vegan questions!

Great Job Gary!! I'm so proud of you!! You have definetly been an inspiration and a motivator for so many of us!! Enjoy your day!!

Thank-you Karen. I know I got GINGER excited on exercise ;)

:bravo:

Thank-you Lori...your buckets are an inspiration to me!

Gary, you look awesome and your exercise mileage is simply outstanding!

Thank-you FRIED GREEN! Not sure about the looks but my miles are great for me!

Uncle Gary, you are the BEST!!! Many congratulations from me!

Thank-you niece KATERINA...your "loss" is my inspiration!

Woot!! Congrats! You offer such support to so many! I'm glad you're here with all of us chicks. I'm proud of you!!!!

~BABY CATCHER

Thank-you BABY CATCHER! I am so proud of you and what you have done this last year...now go ride a bike! :)

EZMONEY
07-28-2008, 10:53 PM
:woohoo: congrats!!! reading your stories are fun Gary.. lol thanks. and way to go! :high:

Thank-you VALPAL, you have done an outstanding job too! See you at the 5K!

Congrats! :cheer:

Thank-you ANNE :)

You have a right to be proud of yourself! Way to go, Gary!! Keep the posts coming!

Thank-you CLAIRE....by the way if my daughter ever has a baby girl she wants to name her Claire...I always think of that when I see your posts!

Wow! You look great. :carrot:

Thanks for sharing your story! :)

Thank-You GLASGAL :)

Woooooooooo!!! Yaaaaaaaaay Garrrrrryyyyy!!!

Thank-you IGLOO GIRL..love your new picture!

EZMONEY
07-28-2008, 10:58 PM
AWESOME post! Congratulations on your loss, and mostly on the wisdom you gained over the year. You are such an inspiration - even getting me to do my first 5K :D

Blessings Gary - and I look forward to maintenance with you
http://img99.exs.cx/img99/8577/yupi3ti.gif

Thank-you SCOOTER! I'm glad I had a little part in your awesome journey this year! :hug:

Thank-you SWEET-C! :hug:

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

great job. and well done

Thank-you STEPH! Next year it will be you!

Gary: You ROCK!!! :cool:

Your story is sooooo inspiring!! :carrot:

I've only been on this site for a short time but you are one of the constants I can depend on. :)

CONGRATULATIONS on your year of success!! :bravo:

You are very fortunate to have your wife and your family as such an awesome support system!! :grouphug:

Keep up the good work! :congrat:

Did I already say YOU ROCK??? :dancer:

Thank-you SUNSHINE ~ I do have a great support group at home and here at 3FC!

EZMONEY
07-28-2008, 11:02 PM
Ez, A Big Fat GOOD JOB! AND :bravo: You look fantastic! Younger, healthier, handsomer and wiser ;) I notice a big difference! Thanks for sharing the story of what you did and how you took responsibility for yourself.

And your :D and :cp: and:listen: and:coach: and:joker: have inspired and encouraged so many chicks here! You put it out there and the energy is contagious! :hug:

:congrat: Congrats on a year well lived! May God grant you many more :cool:

Thank-you MANICK ~ I am so proud of your progress this year!

Congratulations!!! What a fantastic accomplishment, you sound so happy :D

You sound so positive and enthusiastic, your posts always leave me with a happy and uplifted feeling - thank you!

Thank-you BEAUTIFULONE, what a nice thing to say :hug:

EZ - CONGRATS! Job Well Done! You continue to inspire me and so many, many others here. I am blessed to call you my friend. Keep up the good choices and may the Lord continue to bless you and yours.:bravo:

Thank-you MARGIE...I plan on seeing you here next year! You are ready!

Congratulations, EZ :cheer:

Amazing job, and amazing attitude, and your motivation - wow!

Thanks for posting that :) It's just what I needed today.

FLABBYBLUE I am glad I could help out! Thank-you!

EZMONEY
07-28-2008, 11:06 PM
Gary, you look great ...... looking about 10 years younger, too. Bet you feel great, too.
Gary, I am 5'2" tall and actually my starting weight was actually higher than yours, and I am not boasting about it. I don't have any before pix, because at 204 or more pounds I avoided having pictures taken. Keep up the good work, Gary. I always enjoy your sense of humor and admire your spirituality.

BARGOO Thank-you! You have done awesome yourself...bet you'll take those pictures now! ;)

You ROCK!! Congratulations!! :)

Thank-you MAVEN :)

Congratulations, Gary! Thank you for all the support you give to members of 3fc, every day. You are such an inspiration to so many of us.

God bless. :hug:

Thank-you JESSICA :hug:

Congratulations ! Thank you so much for sharing your story! You are an inspiration!

Pat

PAT thank-you very much :)

Thanks for sharing your story so openly. I too feel blessed to call you friend.

Not much I hold in SUPER K! I am blessed to have friends like you...and I have many here ;)

trooworld
07-29-2008, 10:49 AM
Gary, it has been so wonderful to watch you take this journey and see you handle the ups and downs. You are an inspiration to me and others. I love your humor...sometimes the only reason that I've came on the site is to read your posts. You keep me coming back! :D Congrats on reaching your goal. May you never leave 3FC.

EZMONEY
07-29-2008, 06:01 PM
Gary, it has been so wonderful to watch you take this journey and see you handle the ups and downs. You are an inspiration to me and others. I love your humor...sometimes the only reason that I've came on the site is to read your posts. You keep me coming back! :D Congrats on reaching your goal. May you never leave 3FC.

Thank-you TROO :hug: I can't imagine ever leaving here...my goodness I have been here 6 1/2 years and most of that time I didn't even have a weight problem! It's people like you that come to my "PITY PARTY" that keeps me coming back! I'm just worried about getting kicked out sometimes! ;)

trooworld
07-30-2008, 02:41 PM
Haha...it would truly be our loss if they ever kicked you out!

AnneWonders
07-31-2008, 10:39 AM
Gary, just now getting around to saying GOOD JOB!! I'm glad you're around here too--your posts always make me smile.

Sorry for the two line post--the small boss is demanding attention.

Anne

NightengaleShane
08-01-2008, 07:40 PM
Your story was very entertaining to read, as all your posts tend to be :D

Congratulations on one year of "better choices" :) Both your face and your stomach look significantly thinner, AND you look happier... but it's hard NOT to smile when you know you are doing good things for yourself.

Curious question, though - how did you initially find this forum? I only ask because you've been a member since 2002 but started last year. It's more curiousity than anything. ;)

EZMONEY
08-01-2008, 11:27 PM
Haha...it would truly be our loss if they ever kicked you out!

Thanks TROO...however small that loss might be :)

Gary, just now getting around to saying GOOD JOB!! I'm glad you're around here too--your posts always make me smile.

Sorry for the two line post--the small boss is demanding attention.

Anne

I lose out to the "babies" again....as it should be! ;)

Your story was very entertaining to read, as all your posts tend to be :D

Congratulations on one year of "better choices" :) Both your face and your stomach look significantly thinner, AND you look happier... but it's hard NOT to smile when you know you are doing good things for yourself.

Curious question, though - how did you initially find this forum? I only ask because you've been a member since 2002 but started last year. It's more curiousity than anything. ;)

Thanks SHANE :hug: Yes I have been here since my birthday in 2002. I had the day off work that day, I decided to cook dinner for the family that night. I looked up a recipe for something and it directed me here. I was new at being on the computer, kids and Angie were teaching me how to "google"...anyway I had never seen anything like this before. Snooping around I saw the threads for CHRISTIAN ENCOURAGERS...this really got my attention. The kids showed me later that day how to join and the rest is history. I stayed forever in Christian Encouragers before I ventured out into general chatter, if I remember right. I didn't really have a major weight issue at the time, in fact Angie and I had run a marathon the year before and I was still doing 5K's. I had put on some weight prior to the marathon training though , I lost about 23 pounds working out at the gym 2 hours everyday! so I knew how difficult it was. I felt at home here even though I was very out numbered ;) I think a lot of it had to do with getting in the Christian Encouragers at the start. I really enjoy it here because of all the overlap in personalities and interests we all have! Isn't it cool! :cool:

Clydegirl
08-02-2008, 01:02 PM
Many congrats Gary.

Thanks for all you do to inspire us to get up and exercise.

EZMONEY
08-02-2008, 06:38 PM
Many congrats Gary.

Thanks for all you do to inspire us to get up and exercise.

You are quite welcome Big Bird....I wish I hadn't waited as long as I did, with a few things, to do something about it! :)

Sherrita
08-02-2008, 06:55 PM
I absolutely love this post. You are such an inspiration! Keep up the great work!

EZMONEY
08-02-2008, 09:22 PM
Thank you so much SHERRI...it means a lot to me.

WebRover
08-03-2008, 03:17 PM
First of all congratulations - for sticking with the journey for a year and for the 31 pounds. Thanks for all the motivation you provide the rest of us.

I
NOW ~ Since I started this "journey" I have :running: walked/jogged 984 miles on the treadmill :tread: or dog walks which gives me about 250 hours of exercise! :woohoo:

984 miles on the treadmill! :woops: :tread: Sounds like you're 16 miles away from another milestone. :running: I hope you'll be sharing that with us as well.

Congrats!

EZMONEY
08-03-2008, 06:09 PM
Thank-you WebRover :hug:

Of those 984 miles in the year some were dog walks. Angie and I have several routes around our house "mapmyrun-ed" our dogs get a 3+ miler almost every single day.

I had an elliptical, a very good one, but didn't use it. My daughter used it a lot when she lived here, after she got married we just gave it to her. I saw the treadmill, we purchased, on the news one day, at the same time I was "considering" losing weight again. It came about 8 days after I started my journey, I log my miles on it so I can "justify," in my own mind, spending the money on it....since I didn't really use the elliptical after the first year we had it.

So of those 984 miles, 470 were on the treadmill the other 514 were in the 'hood!

Yep....going for a grand next year ;)

doitforme
08-06-2008, 08:48 AM
You tully are an inspiration and a blessing!! I have been here about the same time... You and Angie are both sweeties!!! A blessing!! You have done an awesome job!!

Leenie
08-06-2008, 12:21 PM
Congratulations EZ, and I couldn't agree more with everyone.. JOB WELL DONE!!

You have a humble look about you, especially your eyes.... thats very sweet y'know.

Leenie

EZMONEY
08-09-2008, 08:50 PM
Thank-You SUE and LEENIE!

pixiefalls
08-10-2008, 03:17 AM
WOOT! Congrats Gray :bravo:

EZMONEY
08-10-2008, 05:31 PM
Thank You Hilary

flowingair
08-10-2008, 11:04 PM
Gary super story -thanks for sharing your ideas.

EZMONEY
08-11-2008, 07:00 PM
Thank you FLOWINGAIR.

fabulousonadiet
08-15-2008, 02:09 AM
WOW! You look great - awesome attitude! Congrats!

sarahraegraham
08-15-2008, 10:46 AM
amazing!

Findmyself
08-18-2008, 07:59 AM
Wow, you look great!!

EZMONEY
08-24-2008, 02:58 PM
Thank you Ladies....you are too kind!

beth4365
08-30-2008, 08:15 PM
Congratulations!

Thanks for sharing your journey!

EZMONEY
08-31-2008, 08:11 PM
Thank you BETH

Fat Melanie
08-31-2008, 08:55 PM
Wow, those pictures were great! You look wonderful!! It is so inspiring to me to read about and see people's journeys. :D

EZMONEY
08-31-2008, 09:33 PM
Thank you MELANIE

aprilcp12344
09-01-2008, 01:41 PM
Wow Congrats!! I love all the smilies!!

EZMONEY
09-01-2008, 04:16 PM
Thank you APRIL

:hug: ;) :dizzy::joker::cp::hat::dancer::twirly::woohoo::su nny::cheers::cheer::lol3::yay::cheer2::cheer3::yes ::flow1:

bye :wave: bye

Jadeybaby
09-01-2008, 07:27 PM
You look fabulous!

EZMONEY
09-01-2008, 07:35 PM
Thank you J....you have done outstanding yourself!!!

delitaagain
10-07-2008, 12:07 AM
Hey, thanks for the note on my post, and THANKS for writing up your success. Very inspiring. And, very simple. I like simple! What a great example! Praise God for you! Delita

oneupsteph
10-07-2008, 04:40 PM
I don't think I've ever seen so many emoticons before in my life. :rofl:

Awesome story, bud. Congrats. ;)

Jeannette311
10-07-2008, 08:40 PM
That post was a hoot to read and inspiring as well.

Good for you!

EZMONEY
10-10-2008, 07:51 PM
Thank you LADIES!

sweet_talker
10-20-2008, 04:01 AM
wowzers!! :D

EZMONEY
10-25-2008, 08:54 AM
Thank you CAREY

its4me
10-26-2008, 08:56 PM
Congrats on your success and sharing your tips.

EZMONEY
10-26-2008, 11:07 PM
Thank you its4me

Katelyn
11-03-2008, 07:27 PM
congrats and thanks for the tips

Jennifer 3FC
11-03-2008, 11:49 PM
Now EZ, you are always getting me with your titles. :lol: I had to look. :shrug:

Congrats, Mr Money. You deserve it. :hug:

EZMONEY
11-06-2008, 10:53 PM
congrats and thanks for the tips

Thank you for the support KATELYN :)

Now EZ, you are always getting me with your titles. :lol: I had to look. :shrug:

Took you long enough to see it Jennifer ;)

Congrats, Mr Money. You deserve it. :hug:

I am sure Angie can tell you "exactly" what I deserve! ;)

rhsysr
11-08-2008, 02:43 AM
You look fabulous!

EZMONEY
11-08-2008, 08:46 AM
Thank you rhsysr, I feel so much better!

funinthesun
11-09-2008, 08:46 PM
Gary,
Wow! what a journey congratulations!
You are an inspeiration to us all.
Jo

EZMONEY
11-11-2008, 08:19 PM
Thank you JO

Lipgloss
11-17-2008, 10:33 AM
"WoW" Truely insperational. You look amazing and Thakyou so much for sharing your story. You Make me want to work even harder now, so Thankyou! x

EZMONEY
11-18-2008, 09:05 PM
Thank you LIPGLOSS

erinkman1
11-18-2008, 10:28 PM
Congrats on all your success!!!

EZMONEY
11-22-2008, 07:22 PM
Thank you erinkman

173to120
01-24-2009, 04:22 PM
reading your story/journey almost brought tears to my eyes! you look amazing and you and your family are so beautiful! congrats on all your success and good luck in the future, thanks for sharing this with us :hug:

EZMONEY
01-25-2009, 04:59 PM
Thank you for the kind words.

Bootsie
06-06-2009, 12:59 AM
Gary thank You, You have given me a wonderful gift, motivation, determination.

jellybellyjen
06-10-2009, 10:03 AM
YOU LOOK GREAT:D WAY TO GO:carrot:

EZMONEY
06-11-2009, 12:08 AM
Thank you gals!

As always 3FC rocks in support!