LA Weight Loss - Losers and Friends July 20-27

View Full Version : Losers and Friends July 20-27

Repo girl
07-21-2008, 10:12 AM
Okay everybody, lets make this a great week full of victories!!!

Mama Nicole
07-21-2008, 10:54 AM
Oh yeah.........for sure.........let's do this :)
P.S. I made my weekend tiny goal!!! One day at a time, ladies, and Dan!!!!
XOXO

Repo girl
07-21-2008, 12:16 PM
Good job Nicole!!!

Also, you asked about my mom, and I have not had time to respond. She is doing well. She had her second round of chemo last Monday, and she handled it really well. She still felt good enough to shop, go out to eat, and other stuff all week. She also got pretty tired and took more naps, but no throwing up or naseau at all.

jesskahle
07-21-2008, 12:31 PM
Doing well over here, stuck to plan all weekend. Go for WI tonight lets hope it shows the work I 've been doing!

Katie-Chemo is so hard on the body. I am sorry your family has to go through that. Stay strong!

erin1369
07-21-2008, 12:42 PM
Had a binge last night :( Was pop all weekend then ruined it with a HUGE bowl of cerel and a pb & J sandwich. So frustrated. First cheat since starting and scale went up 5 lbs this morning. Is it even possible to gain that much overnight???? Back on track this morning, but dreading my WI tomorrow.

durdansgirl
07-21-2008, 12:43 PM
Good morning everyone! Hope your weekends did well. I wasn't horribly bad off plan.
going to weigh in at lunch. I hope, unless of course the office explodes which has been happening more lately. I was really bummed last week, I had gained after they moved me up a plan, but as of last friday I moved back down a plan. I should probably be on plan 6 due to size, but with my pcos I think my body holds on to starches harder than normal.
Hopefully we will see a little reduction.

4princesses
07-21-2008, 12:45 PM
Hey all.. I am back from holidays. We were up at the cabin so it was super easy to stay POP. I did indulge in a night of drinking fun on our anniversary. I did enjoy that. I have been so good on plan and really was pleased to step on the scale and be at 155 this am (and on my period to boot... sorry guys). I have been wondering if I really want to go back to the COD because I have changed myself to the gold plan from #2 and have been frustrated at the lack of help from the COD after staying at the same weight for over 5 weeks. I heard it all.. and I know it was more than a plateau.. I needed to adjust my plan. Any suggestions of what to do?? I have all the info and it is pretty much all up to me to choose the changes anyway and I have a great support system at home. We will see. I am just tired of dragging my 4 kids there only to hear the same thing when I am pop. How is your summer going? I am pretty busy with all the kids home so I am not sure how much I will be able to stop in. Hope to catch up soon! Stay POP!

Mama Nicole
07-21-2008, 01:25 PM
Elizabeth............I feel your pain. I quit going to the COD cuz I got tired of dragging my kids with me too. And, I agree......many of the counselors do not really have a brain.....however, sometimes I wonder if stopping is what made me slack off so bad. I did fine the first couple of months....but then I got lazy. It has to be your decision......but if you paid for it........you might want to either keep going, or see if you can get a refund on your unused weeks :) Hang in there......and congrats on your super good holiday!!!!

Keep on going Durandsgirl. It is hard when the plan is wrong.......but stay focused. Even if you are off a plan, you are still way healthier than you were pre-LAWL.

Erin.......sounds like a wicked case of PMS...:lol:. Don't sweat it........the sclae is the devil, and you could have done much worse with your cheats. Just get right back OP. That's how those who are successful got there...........they all made mistakes.......and moved on right quick!

Jess....whoohoo for an OP weekend. Day by day by day by day......

Katie....sounds like your mom's attitude is going to get her through this :) Must be where you get it from. I can't imagine going through chemo.....but people who do always amaze me. They are usually the ones counseling their family members through their illness. Tell mom I said hello and to hang in there.....oh, and tell her I said thanks for making such an incredible daughter!!!

Ok, time to have a little snack and try to get my house together. I have been just a mess since vacation. I think I am still mentally on vacation! :lol:

Have a good one everyone :)
XOXO

erin1369
07-21-2008, 02:36 PM
Thanks Nicole! I am on the mini pill, so I don't get regular periods. It could be water retention convieniently occuring after I cheated. I am going to try not to obsess.........easier said than done though. Good Luck with the house cleaning, did you know you burn serious calories cleaning? Have a great "work-out"!!!

apple76
07-21-2008, 02:57 PM
I have been wondering if I really want to go back to the COD because I have changed myself to the gold plan from #2 and have been frustrated at the lack of help from the COD after staying at the same weight for over 5 weeks. I heard it all.. and I know it was more than a plateau.. I needed to adjust my plan. Any suggestions of what to do?? I have all the info and it is pretty much all up to me to choose the changes anyway and I have a great support system at home.

Girl, I hear your pain! The reason why I stopped going to my COD even thought I pre-paid full year was the following:

I was on a purple plan, losing beautifully every week, I lost 16 lb, went on vacation, came back 5 lb heavier, no problem, lost that again, and then they switched my to gold plan. Weight loss has stopped, plateau they said. Then they introduced the numbered plans and put me on #2. I started GAINING weight. Nobody cared. They thought I am not journaling honestly. I gained 11 lb. No help, no nothing. Just buy the bars and supplements. I stopped going. Now, that my contract expired they call me all the time to ... get me back in! Thank God for caller id.

I went back on purple plan by myself and I will follow the rules. I have a booklet, I have a notebook, I can do this. So can you!!!
:hug:

JLem311
07-21-2008, 04:04 PM
hello all. just checking in for the day. i've spent most of the day napping and reading. it's been nice and relaxing, but i have a huge list of stuff to do in the next 10 days..and i'm putting it off! :)
so..yeah.
DD had a great bday this weekend and there's a picture of her cake in my profile. she's in love with horses/ponies, etc..so that's the cake that she wanted. it turned out great.

ok..that's about it for me for the time being. i'll check back in later.

Repo girl
07-21-2008, 04:17 PM
Jillian- Great new pic of you, and I love the cake. Did you know that Nicole LOVES cake? It's true, LOL.

Nicole- I did not get much from my COD either. It was great at first, but the staff never lasted. There was always new girls who didn't really know what was up.

Apple- "Thank god for caller ID", lmao. That is so funny, and so true at my house too, though I am usually dodging the local religion and my inlaws.

apple76
07-21-2008, 04:21 PM
JLem311 - did you make this cake?!?!?!?! Looks really goooooood :-)

Has any of you heard of Hoodia? I saw it today in nutrition/supplements aisle and I was wondering if any of you tried it. Supposedly it curbs the appetite, natural way. It's made of some african plant...

JLem311
07-21-2008, 04:29 PM
JLem311 - did you make this cake?!?!?!?! Looks really goooooood :-)

Has any of you heard of Hoodia? I saw it today in nutrition/supplements aisle and I was wondering if any of you tried it. Supposedly it curbs the appetite, natural way. It's made of some african plant...

yeah i made it! :) i go all out for my kids bdays and make some extravagant cakes. i've done a huge blues clues, a 3D castle cake with a moat, a football field, elmo, a huge butterfly cake with a rice krispie catapiller, and a lightning mcqueen car.
baking is my passion. my artful expression. i'm going to be a pastry chef someday!

apple76
07-21-2008, 04:45 PM
Looks like it! The pony-cake looks amazing!!!

jesskahle
07-21-2008, 05:13 PM
just got back from WI and im only down 0.2 lbs. I am so disapointed- Its the beginning of my loss, i should be seeing bigger numbers- no way will I ever reach 2lbs.
Dh on the other hand lost 5.3 this weekend alone. Jealous=me

jewljz
07-21-2008, 06:42 PM
Hi Everyone! Whew... can you believe I've been catching up on all the chatter from last week! I had a wonderful vacation - we did all kinds of fun things, Six Flags, Deep Sea fishing, Zip lining! It was awesome! I ate rarely and terribly, but ended up losing 1lb! I was on a liquid diet most of the week if you catch my drift... I think I've cured that temptation for the rest of the year!

So today I'm back on track - or at least trying... They re-did my weeks to account for the change in my goal. So I have 10 weeks to lose 20lbs. I don't really see this as being possible as my weight loss has realllllly slowed down, but I'm going to give it my best shot and since I signed up for a year, I should be able to use all those weeks for weightloss if needed.

I'm missing my kids terribly... so ready for them to return, but they are having the best time ever with Grandma and Grandpa!

BarbaraB
07-21-2008, 06:57 PM
Jess, Men lose weight with less effort and at a greater speed than women do. Nothing much you can do to change this awful fact. Keep working at it and the scale will drop for you. Hey 0.2 pounds is about a stick of butter, so vigilize that a whole stick of butter is now gone from your body. Keep it up and those sticks of butter will add up. Really you didn't lose 5 pounds of FAT likely the first few days. You are now going back and making that loss real and permanent. Soon you will be finding yourself shrinking, and it is a great thing, but it doesn't happen overnight. It doesn't happen in an orderly fashion, with each weigh in less than the other either for most of us. It is kind of a streaky thing, with sometimes the weight is just marching off, and sometimes it is just stubbornly not moving. The big thing is that you can fluctate more in water weight in a week than you can lose in fat in a week. So you have to look at the big picture.

Erin, Just the salt in food can make you gain 5 pounds. Once I had a little pickle rebellion and gained about that much. Really the number of calories in a few pickles was not much, but for a day or two I felt them. The good thing is if you have some extra water weight, drink some extra water, Try some of that hot lemon water, and the next day is much better. We all slip sometimes. You don't have to be perfect 100% of the time to be thinner, you just have to eat better than you used to most of the time. What you do most of the time counts the most.

I had a really great weekend. We went for a killer hike up in the Columbia River Gorge to Dog Mountain. You climb 2800 feet in about 3 miles and then back down again. Steep and my legs are still talking to me about that one. Then we went and stayed at Bonneville Hot Springs and had a room with a private hot tub on the balcony filled with hot springs water. It was great to soak after that killer hike. I didn't manage to go and exercise since then though, as I was just too sore... although I was thinking I'd do something tonight. I did so great on Friday not eating hardly anything over, even after burning off a couple of thousand calories, but that rather backfired on Saturday, when I made up for lost time. LOL.... Oh well, I got right back on track Sunday.

I decided that I would try Plan 3 no lites for awhile. I had a cheese stick, some almonds and a fruit serving for my snacks today, and that was probably even more satisfying than a bar would be. I could use a change.

Mama Nicole
07-21-2008, 07:00 PM
yeah i made it! :) i go all out for my kids bdays and make some extravagant cakes. i've done a huge blues clues, a 3D castle cake with a moat, a football field, elmo, a huge butterfly cake with a rice krispie catapiller, and a lightning mcqueen car.
baking is my passion. my artful expression. i'm going to be a pastry chef someday!

and when she does, she is moving in with me.....cuz as Katie stated, "Nicole loves cake!!!!!"

Mama Nicole
07-21-2008, 07:03 PM
Once I had a little pickle rebellion and gained about that much.

:lol :lol: :lol:

Mama Nicole
07-21-2008, 07:08 PM
Once I had a little pickle rebellion and gained about that much.

:lol :lol: :lol:
And you see, Ladies, Barbara has made it to her goal......by getting right back on plan after a slip up. Good for you!!!!

Jess, I did the same exact thing when I first started. I had an incredible loss at first........as a matter of fact, I just re-started after a few weeks off plan, and I dropped 8 lbs this week. But, then it takes me like 3 weeks to see another substantial loss. Well, I take that back, I may lose a decent amount this week again, but after that.........it will be a long 2 or 3 or even 4 week battle with the sclae. You just have to wait it out....and there is no sugar coating it (dont' we wish)...it just sucks when that happens. Also, Barbara is right....a loss is a loss. You are looking for a nice downward trend, not leaps and bounds. Think of you average WL per week. I bet it is 2 lbs :) Hang in there girl!!!!

Ok, DD is waiting for the puter :) I'll try and check in later ;)
XOXO

jesskahle
07-21-2008, 07:30 PM
Nice Cake Jillian!

JLem311
07-21-2008, 08:01 PM
nicole, you are too funny! :) and i see your ticker is moving right along..8lbs down! yay! :)

4princesses
07-21-2008, 09:35 PM
Hey Apple from T.O.! Nice to 'meet' you.. good luck with the plan.. if you have a superstore or loblaws near you be sure to check out the president's choice 100% tropical juice blend.. it is pretty much the same as the TO juice and you don't have to dilute it!

Jillian, I was thinking of you on Holidays.. my neighbor is a discharge on injury and was showing us some pictures from his 'journey'. I bet you can't wait to see your man!

Nicole, I understand about not going to the center and staying on plan but now that I have the tools, I know it is all in my hands and really.. what can they do that I can't do on my own? I will go for a WI tomorrow and see if they say anything. Sounds like you are as busy as ever, you are a super mom in my mind! WTG!

I figured out that I do so much better if I get my starches and fruit all in before 3 and eat a big breakfast... much to my dislike. I am learning to eat good fuel in the am and it is paying off nicely on the scale.

I think I am due for a TO though. I need to be sure I have everything I need and will jump in tomorrow. Wish me luck!

jewljz
07-22-2008, 08:33 AM
Morning everyone! Good news is, I finally have an avatar pic! Bad news... we lost two good girls at my COD. There were 3 that I know really well, 2 of them up and quit this last week! So now there is only the manager and one really quiet girl that doesn't much seem like she knows what to do... that sucks! Anyway, they challenged me to lose 3lbs this week... I guess since I haven't really lost that much this whole month they want me to lose a bunch this week to keep my average up because it has dropped down to 1.6lbs per week since starting the program. I'm going to give it my best shot and have packed everything I need for today... wish me luck!

durdansgirl
07-22-2008, 09:10 AM
Jillian, Love your cake, I took a decorating class once and did not do as well as I thought I would. I will just stick to scrapping and cards instead.
I had a small victory yesterday. I was down 5 from last week, which made me very happy. Esp since I was up last week from the higher plan.

I think my focus until the holidays are going to be small goals. Just to stay on plan is making me happy and I can already tell a huge difference in how I feel and attitude and energy. My husband was stoked this weekend that I wanted to get out and about in one of local open air malls.
Happy tuesday everyone!

Repo girl
07-22-2008, 10:13 AM
Morning everyone. I am still plugging along, not really on plan, but trying to be more aware of what is going into my mouth. My grandma that lives across the street from me that I help take care of died last night. It is such a good thing for her. We were getting her on hospice yesterday, ready to take her home from the hospital, and she died. I am feeling pretty bad about it this morning. She is so much happier now, I know, but it is pretty tough on my end. My parents are a combination of relieve and grief. Keep us in your thoughts today, won't you?

erin1369
07-22-2008, 11:22 AM
Jess I feel your pain. DH goes for a run 2 days and a I swear he loses all the belly and has "instant" 6 pack abs again. Not to mention he eats soooo much and it doesn't seem to affect him at all....argggg.

I am still up and have to go for my WI after work today. I am so sad about it. I drank oodles of water yesterday and was pop with the exceptin of missing a starch ( I had pasta for dinner so even though it was measured I took extra precaution ) So I am thinking I want to skip my WI and avoid my COD until the scale goes down....totally the reason I joined, to be accountable so I will go. Thinking about doing TO tomorrow and Thursday.

4princesses thanks for the tip on the PC juice, I looked everywhere for Knudsons to o avail. I do still have a LAWL TO at home I bought on sale.

Repo Girl So sorry about your loss.

Oh I put up a profile pic....not sure if you can see it?

Mama Nicole
07-22-2008, 11:31 AM
Katie :hug: Is this your mom's or dad's mom? I know I knew at one time, but I just can't remember? Do you have daycare kids today? I will be thinking of you a lot. Try to get some rest now and then........grief is sooo exhausting. :hug:

Erin.....get your butt to the COD!!!

Ok, it is rainy and the kids are being soooooooooooo naughty. I have to run. Stay POP today girls........you can do it!!! You too Dan!
XOXO

Repo girl
07-22-2008, 01:54 PM
Nicole- She is my dad's mom. I do have kids today, but I swear the universe is looking out for me. I had 14 yesterday. I only 7 today, and they should all be gone by 2:00. Amazing.

Mama Nicole
07-22-2008, 02:40 PM
Sometimes I think it is better to be busy at times like this. It is those quiet moments that make it difficult.

And girl......14 KIDS????? Are you freakin nuts? :lol:. I do remember those busy daycare days. I have been tempted to get back to that....but I am trying to keeep my expenses low instead. Are you still happy doing daycare?

Erin.....love the new pic!

I just steam cleaned my family room. Oh how I love things that are clean. I have much more work to do........but that was my goal for the day...so I am trying to be satisfied with that :)

Big hellos to everyone else. I will check in again later :)
XOXO

apple76
07-22-2008, 04:33 PM
I wanted to share something with you all:

I bought this booklet/magazine called Walk Off The Weight and it's a 28-day walking program for weight loss. I started last Saturday, when I decided to go back on purple plan. It's 3 day of walking, 2 days of strength exercises, 1 day of your favourite cardio (belly dancing) and the last day off. The booklet contains 28 days of exercise routine written out, with times, intensity, repetition numbers, etc. It also has a chapter about food, some recipes, few extra exercises if you wish to do more, or something different, and you can also log your food there.

How cool is that? :cool:

BarbaraB
07-22-2008, 05:15 PM
Katie, So sorry to hear that your grandma passed. No matter how much of a relief it is, there is also sadness. I bet those relatives that were "too busy" to help her out now wish they had made more time. "only 7"???? Oh my gosh... I think I would be freaking out if someone left 7 children with me. Not that I don't like kids, only that I'm not used to so many at once.

Nicole, I love the way my house smells when the rug is clean. You are so industrious. I'm always somewhat alarmed by the amount of dirt that comes out of the carpet though.

I am enjoying plan 3 no lites a great deal.

Mama Nicole
07-22-2008, 05:49 PM
I am enjoying plan 3 no lites a great deal.
Change is good, isn't it?
XOXO

JLem311
07-22-2008, 07:30 PM
hey everyone. a late check-in for me today. it hasn't been my day today..i don't even wanna get into. but will someone do me a favor? please say a prayer for me? that everything will work out like it's suppose to? because right now i'm very discouraged and getting more and more frustrated with things going on right now that i can barely take it. ughhh! how many more hurdles does God think i can jump over? because right now i'm being knocked down by them!

ok..sorry. thanks for that.

i'll be back tomorrow. :)

BarbaraB
07-22-2008, 08:21 PM
Jillian, Consider yourself prayed for. Hope tomorrow goes more your way. God obviously thinks you are a good jumper.

Nicole, Change is definitely good. I just wanted to see if I did better without the sugar and soy of the bars for awhile. Afterall, I don't think even LAWL expects people to eat two bars a day for the rest of their lives.

Mama Nicole
07-22-2008, 11:40 PM
Hang in there Jillian. Some days it really sucks being a strong woman. :hug:

Barbara...........I so hear you on the lites. I have been toying around with variations of lites cuz I am a bit bored, however, I do really feel good when I am doing the all food plan......almost empowered that I can do it without any gimics or anything. And I am not anti-lite.....it is just nice to not have to worry about them sometimes...and it gives you a little more freedom with your menus.

I hope you all had a good day.....and a OP one at that. I will see you all in the a.m. :)
XOXO

jewljz
07-23-2008, 07:47 AM
Afterall, I don't think even LAWL expects people to eat two bars a day for the rest of their lives.

Not sure I can agree with you on that one! LOL! Sometimes it feels like they are trying to sell me a lifetime supply!!!

krjpy
07-23-2008, 09:20 AM
Afterall, I don't think even LAWL expects people to eat two bars a day for the rest of their lives.

Nope ... just 1 a day, since that is what you get on maintenance.

Mama Nicole
07-23-2008, 10:25 AM
Good morning eveyone :)

Well, my sclae is doing it's awful mean tricks today. I did super good on my first week back OP, and had a huge loss......and of course, now, this week, it is showing me up 0.6 lbs.........and I know the way this goes........but it always sucks to see those numbers go up. I am going to stay OP, I am going to be good, and I am going to stay positive!!! :lol: "Cuz I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggonit, people like me!" (Stuart Smalley SNL)

Anyway.......Katie.....are you hanging in there? I hope the universe is still coopertating :)

Ok, time to work. Stick with it ladies! And Dan.........did you put out all the fires yet? I don't know how Liz can put up with all that.......
XOXO

erin1369
07-23-2008, 10:33 AM
Good Morning!
I have wondered if all the sugar in the lites are more hurtful than helpful?

I lost great last 3 weeks, now I gained a few (well not technically, went from a.m. WI to p.m.) and scale hasn't budged at all. I am feeling very discouraged that I will never get it off at this rate...arggg. I am supposed to go in today, but I weighed at home and already know there is no loss.

Any good tips on how to stay focused when all you want is a box of cookies because you feel like a failure?

Kelly I have a 5K route DH and I like to walk/jog. Great job on all yours, it's not easy!

Mama Nicole
07-23-2008, 10:36 AM
Erin............I am feeling your pain today!!! It really will be ok. Stay strong!!!!

So I was just browsing Craig's list when I remembered that I had a dream, or shall we call it a nightmare, that I was trying on XL and 2XL pajamas, and my arms were too fat for them. I was like the fat guy in a little coat. That is horrible......even in my stinkin dreams I am a fatty boombalatty!!! :lol:
XOXO
P.S. Erin.......I am going to try to walk on my treadmill today. I put an exercise ticker up, but haven't touched it yet. Maybe that will help me feel more empowered.........

JLem311
07-23-2008, 10:55 AM
hey everyone. just checking in today. i have lots going on and lots to do.
i'm leaving on saturday to go to NC to pick up DH and then we're buying a car down there (because i still don't have one) and driving it back to SD. so it should be a fun roadtrip and quality time for us. i decided this last weekend as i was trying to fall asleep..and i thought it was a crazy idea, but dh loved it, so we're doing it. :) it's going to be pretty expensive all around...but i don't care! he has to stay in NC for 10-12 days to get all of his processing stuff done, so i figured why should he be alone there while i'm alone here. so that's what we're doing. and i've been scrambling all this week to get stuff taken care of an arranged for going there..and the military isn't helping things much by changing the dates, times, etc.
and trying to find a car and get financing together before i go hasn't been the smoothest either. but i'm getting there.
so that's what i've been stressing about and trying to do since saturday. ugh! now i'm working on cleaning the house and getting stuff packed.
the only bummer is...i had a whole homecoming thing planned for dh, including a dress (which he's never seen me in a dress...ever!) so i wanted to wear it on the plane, but don't think it'd be a good idea since i'm leaving the house at like 530am and i have 3 plane changes and won't get there until 330pm..so it may look a bit wrinkled by the time i get there. so i may just save it until we get back. we'll see.

ok..i'm going to finish my espresso and then i'm off for more cleaning.

erin1369
07-23-2008, 11:25 AM
Nicole, excercise always helps me stay on track. I wish I could have tickers, but I am too new. Sux.

I couldn't imagine how big those arms would need to be!!!

Hey Jillian I am on plan 2 with lites, have you ever done plan 2 without lites? I love them, but just wondering if you would be more succesful without them? Reply if you have time, looks like you are one busy woman right now!!

JLem311
07-23-2008, 11:29 AM
erin..i have done plan 3 without lites before, but i found that i was cheating with sweets more when i didn't do the luna bars. i'm not a fan of the actual LA Lites because of all the sugar and the lack of soy protein. the luna bars are so much better and healthier, in my opinion. but i went back to doing the luna bars after about 2 months and i found that i didn't cheat because i had the luna bar to satisfy my sweet tooth.
i guess it just depends how strong your cravings for sweets are..and mine are huge! :) so that's why i'm more successful with them, than without.
but that's just me. i know that there are many people that do the plan without the bars and are just as successful. in the end, it's up to your own individual preference. :)
hope that helps a bit!

Mama Nicole
07-23-2008, 11:31 AM
Whoooohoooo, Jillian!!! I am so excited for you!!!!! Anticipation and anxiousness can be the devil......don't let those two ba$tards ruin this exciting time for you!!!! I think your plan is FABULOUS!!!! A road trip is s great way to catch up!!! And it is good you will have time in NC to get, "re-aquainted," before you have to hit the road!!! Oh, girl........I am sooo excited for you!!!!!
XOXO

erin1369
07-23-2008, 11:47 AM
Thanks Jillian, that does make sense. I have a huge sweet tooth, that is the reason I joined lawl, for the bars. Sometimes it takes all I got not to eat 3 or 4 bars in the evening. I wonder how my COD would react to me not wanting their bars to try lunas? There is just so much sugar it seems to stoke my craving instead of getting rid of it. Perhaps one luna and one lite? hmmmm something to think about. I am only on week4, so I am getting greedy with the weight loss. I didn't gain it all in a week.....

Thanks so much for the reply~!

JLem311
07-23-2008, 11:57 AM
nicole, yes i am super excited, scared, nervous, anxious..ahhh! it's about to drive me crazy. i already have anxiety problems, so you can imagine what this is doing to me! it will be fun, i just have to get over the whole anticipation thing and wanting things to be perfect and i'll be fine!

erin--i never told my COD (when i was going to one) that i was doing the lunas. i just told them that my mom (who was doing LAWL at the time) was buying all my bars for me. and they believed it. :) and now i get my luna bars off of amazon.com because they do free shipping if you spend over $25 and they have all the flavors too! good luck with whatever you decide. :)

durdansgirl
07-23-2008, 02:05 PM
i didn't have a sweet tooth until lawl... hmmmmm. lol I thought about switching to the soup, has anyone had any success with those?

jewljz
07-23-2008, 02:11 PM
Jillian - why don't you take the dress with you and find a nice restaurant that you can visit while you are there?

JLem311
07-23-2008, 02:22 PM
i was thinking about taking the dress with me, but i just don't have a place to pack/put it. and carrying it on with me won't work with everything else i'm taking with me. so it's either wear it, or leave it at home until we get back. i'm thinking i'll be leaving it at home. oh well.

Debbie24
07-23-2008, 02:38 PM
Hi Everyone!!!

I'm back from Vaca. I'm so happy to be home. The drive there and back was about 20+hrs and i dont know how people do that. It was terrible. The kids were great and had so much fun but its nothing like being home. DH is not going back to work until next tuesday so we're basically relaxing.

Ok so now to the eating part. We ate out 90% of the time there and it was not good. It was so hard to eat healthy. I wasnt OP at all, not even 1 day. I was feeling so sick from eating out so much but it continues because we have nothing in our house right now to cook. We need to get to the grocery store ASAP which will probably be this afternoon.

The damage is about 7lbs in 2.5w which i'm sure is mostly water but i cant wait to get it back off. I honestly thought i gained more because we ate so much junk but i'm happy it was less.

Anyway i'm still going to be a bit MIA for the rest of the week but i wanted to stop in and say hi really quick.

Hope everyone is doing great. I missed you all.

Repo girl
07-23-2008, 03:09 PM
Oh Jillian, how exciting!!!! I say wear the dang dress!!! DH will not notice one bit if it is a little wrinkled.

Nicole- Yeah, I am hanging in there. We have had a little bit of drama already because of her stuff. My uncles wife actually tried to start taking her stuff yesterday. She had not been dead 24 hours and already that woman was making claims to big stuff like her lift chair and her walker and stuff. It really upset my dad. It really makes me mad. Also, her church of 65years told us that they would not do the luncheon unless we paid them $3.00 a plate, and provided the food (which is totally unheard of). This really ticks me off because she has been a member of that church for 84 years, but since she moved away 10 years ago, the congratation that she lived in is being weird about her luncheon. In 65 years of service, how many funeral luncheons do you suppose she helped out with? I can't even imaginge how many salads, rolls, and cassaroles she carted over to that church house, and yet they have the nerve to give us attitude about her luncheon. To make a long story shorter, we reserved the park near the chuch, and we are doing the luncheon by ourselves. Actually, I kind of feel better about that anyway. I really don't like feeling like a burden on someone, and apparently, that is what we were being. This would have hurt my grandma's feelings so much though. I am giving the life history, so I have been working on that. Also, my little girls are in charge of a balloon ceremony at the cemetary. We ordered 60 pink and yellow balloons. We bought some pretty flower shaped paper and hold punched it. We are going to set up a table with pens so that everyone can write a message, tie it to a balloon, and send it up to heaven to grandma.

chiquita623
07-23-2008, 03:24 PM
Katie - I'm so sorry for your loss. The balloon idea sounds really neat. I'm sure your grandmother would love it.

Jillian - how exciting about your trip to be with DH and then your road trip. Sounds like it'll be fun. Lots of good, quality time together.

Everyone else - I've been MIA for a while but still lurking. My head just wasn't into LAWL. I got bored and tried calorie counting and then South Beach and I just can't get my head into the game. Well, I've given myself a long, hard talk and I'm going to do a TO or FF starting on Sunday after I get myself to the store to get the supplies and then I'm back on the Gold Plan. Or maybe the Blue Plan. Either way, I'll be using the lites as I am a huge chocolate addict and that will help me with the jonesing in afternoons and evenings. So anyway, that's my story (or at least the Readers Digest version) and I'll be back on these boards more often.

BarbaraB
07-23-2008, 03:37 PM
Debbie, Welcome back! I'm sure the 7 pounds will be mostly gone quickly, since restaurant food is laced with salt.

Jillian, How exciting! I'm sure the extra days with your DH will be precious. That must be a spectacular dress. Perhaps you could surprise him with a different dress that was more wrinkle resistent? I'm sure just seeing you after so long, it won't matter what you are wearing....

Actually when I was in maintenance, I did have the opportunity to chat about the bars for the rest of your life issue with several different counselors, and every one encouraged me to consider weaning myself off from them, especially after the first 6 months of maintenance. Some counselors said 2 bars a day and cut down to one bar if your weight is up. Some said the ideal was one bar a day, but if you are eating 2 and not gaining they aren't going to hassle you over it.

JLem311
07-23-2008, 03:40 PM
katie--the balloon idea sounds wonderful! it really made me smile when i read that. sorry that the church is giving you so many problems. it sounds like you'll be better off at the park anyways. i hope it all goes smoothly for you. i'll be thinking about you and your family.

thanks for all the advice on the dress. i'm still a bit torn. we'll see come saturday morning at 5am when i'm getting dressed! ha! either way..jeans and a nice shirt or the dress, i'm sure it won't matter much.

gosh, i'm seriously procrastinating on my cleaning list and my other lists of stuff to do..like packing for me and dh! ahhhh! i need a maid and someone to come over and help me decide what to pack. i wish i was closer to my sister (relationship-wise) so she could help me or i wish i had a good girlfriend to help me..but my bff is in NC. oh well. i get to see her and surprise her when i get there too! i haven't seen her since i left in december! :) i'm super excited!

JLem311
07-23-2008, 03:43 PM
the one thing i am pretty terrified of is gaining weight while i'm on this trip. i gained about 8lbs (water weight i'm sure) while we were moving..and that was only a few days. ugh! what to do? i know i shouldn't stress over it, but all my new clothes are pretty tight fitting..so that should be my motivation to drink tons of water and eat light while traveling..but it's so hard since we'll be gone until at least aug 10 or later. ugh! so much stress..so little time!
one thing i do know is my new jeans/shirts will not fit if i gain even a few pounds..so water water water..here i come!

erin1369
07-23-2008, 04:39 PM
Don't stress too much Jillian, if you are careful and try your hardest you should be fine. Also be sure to get in lots of "cardio" with DH and maybe you'll even go down!!!

P.S. Just got a ticker and pretty stoked about it!!

Mama Nicole
07-24-2008, 10:59 AM
Good morning:)

Katie....I will never understand why some churches even DARE to give families a hard time when they are suffering. I just KNOW that Jesus would never do that. It is just that simple. I guess it is just weakness on one or two people's part, and you have to forgive them for that. It will all work out, I am sure. Luckily, Grandma has you, and the park idea is just lovely :) I also love how you are involving your kids. It is so important for them not to be forgotten at times like these.

Jillian.....girl......I know you are stressing........but really........DH isn't going to care what you are wearing......I am sure it will all look just fine on the floor!!!! :LOL:

Erin.....love your animal print ticker.

Barbara.....still lovin life without bars?

Laurie.....good to see you. Those grandkids keeping you busy?

Hi Debbie! We missed you! Don't worry about the 7 pounds. When I was losing all the time, that was my magic number for being naughty over vacations or holidays. Kristen, who used to post here all the time, had the same magic number. A couple of OP weeks, and you will be right back OP. Heck, I dropped 8 lbs last week just from getting back to business. If I can do that.......you surely can :)

Hi Julie and Durdansgirl!

Ok, must get showered. I have become quite the second shifter this summer......
XOXO

erin1369
07-24-2008, 11:17 AM
Good Morning

Hope everyone is doing well!!! Had a POP day yesterday and have packed a op breaky and lunch,so geared up for another great day. Still have not got back down to my weight last Friday and definately haven't lost. I am thinking this will be a 0 loss week :( If that's the case it will be a TO weekend for sure.

Noone knows I am on LAWL, it is so nice to have a place to talk about it. Thanks so much ladies...and Dan!

Thinking of you and your family today Katie :hug:

4princesses
07-24-2008, 11:47 AM
Looks like everyone has lots happening! Jillian I am so thrilled for you, Debbie, hang in there.. it will come off easier than you think! Hope you all have a good week, I am about to tackle a mountain of laundry waiting for me after holidays. ;)

ferrarimomof2
07-24-2008, 12:20 PM
Hey everyone,

I am back. I have had a rough couple of weeks with food. My DH finally got a job offer last Thursday and went for the physical at the beginning of this week. He has a start date of Aug. 4th. THANK YOU all for the prayers and support. I am planning on doing a FF on Sat and Sun since I have not really been on plan for about three weeks now. Or, do ya'll think I should do the limited TO? I went and WI on Tuesday and had gained 9 lbs. I am not going to stress over it. It is my fault what I have been putting in my mouth and I am grown up enough to take responsibility for it. I am going to start taking care of myself again. Well, enough of that.

Katie- I am sorry to hear about your loss. The balloon idea is wonderful.

Debbie- Just get back on plan and it will come off.

Barbara- I wish I was doing that much exercising.

Nicole- You are definitely a super mom. You stay so busy and congrats on the loss.

Dan- How are the fires going?

Julie- I am glad that you had a great vacation.

To everyone else that I missed- I hope that you are having a great day and week.

Everyone stay POP and be good to yourself.

durdansgirl
07-24-2008, 12:48 PM
Good morning everyone, or afternoon. It's been crazy here in Nashville this week.
Barbara - I love that your pic is always of you doing something, makes me want to get outside and move around some.

I'm kinda bummed, I went to my cod yesterday and I was down 4 lb - yay. but the two ladies who ran my center told me it was their last day. The cod recently switched to corp and there have been alot of changes but hopefully the new people will be okay. I am just worried about moving me up a plan. eh, whatever. I will stop whinning.

BarbaraB
07-24-2008, 12:49 PM
Dionne, What wonderful news, and such a relief to you I'm sure! Now forgive yourself for being human, and just take this as a learning experience. Just give yourself a quick post mortem of how you might have handled it better and then forgive yourself and move on. I still have to work on conquering emotional eating, but finding other ways to comfort yourself is a good thing.

Nicole, the no bars thing is working for me. I think my stomach is getting flatter, which that is always my problem area.

jesskahle
07-24-2008, 12:50 PM
Hey Everyone :)
How is everyone's week- so close to the weekend !!! Im excited
Katie, the balloon ceremony is a gorgeous idea. It is such a great way to send your respects.

Erin- I love LOVE your ticker. I can't wait to get mine! soon I hope:)
ALso I find that if I pack/measure/count my whole days worth of meals the night before, stick it in a bag and its ready to go. It makes the entire food issue go away. I don't get to go oh but that really sounds good, maybe I should have that= if its not in the bag I don't eat it.Plain and simple.

At my WI yesterday I had good results! Down 2.8lbs, in two days! I hope it just continues to go like this. I have been working my butt off, always on plan and drinking al ot of water.

I really just want to be happy & healthy- it would be the first time in my adult/teenage life that I would be healthy... Now that will be an accomplishment

*JESS*

Mama Nicole
07-24-2008, 01:40 PM
ALso I find that if I pack/measure/count my whole days worth of meals the night before, stick it in a bag and its ready to go. It makes the entire food issue go away. I don't get to go oh but that really sounds good, maybe I should have that= if its not in the bag I don't eat it.Plain and simple.

You know, so many successful losers do this.........maybe I will try it for tommorrow.........

and can't you ladies get a ticker from the tickerfactory.com right away?

krjpy
07-24-2008, 02:01 PM
Nicole, I think you have to have 25 or 50 posts before you can do a ticker in your signature

durdansgirl
07-24-2008, 02:42 PM
I put my ticker in yesterday and didn't have a problem with it. I think I was maybe over 20?
I have also been trying to weigh and measure everything out as I buy it. Sandwich meats and breads and everything so when I get up in the a.m. I am able to just throw baggies in my lunch box and I'm ready to go. it's been much better that way and removes a ton of temptation.

Mama Nicole
07-24-2008, 02:58 PM
Nicole, I think you have to have 25 or 50 posts before you can do a ticker in your signature

Well, that's just dumb!

chiquita623
07-24-2008, 03:02 PM
:rofl: Oh Nicole. You make me laugh!! My coworker is looking at me like I have three heads right now!! I don't know why but your comment just tickled me.

My babies are doing great. Your little one is a doll. She is so precious and tiny. Unlike my toddler. He is 5 months old, 19 pounds and 29 inches long!! The docs say he is off the charts as far as his height and weight for his age. Gee - ya think so??

ferrarimomof2
07-24-2008, 03:26 PM
Thanks Barbara for the advice. I always look forward to your inspiration.

When I get sad about wasting my weeks and gaining my husband just looks at me and says just get back to it and don't worry you have the rest of your life.

Jess- Just stick to the plan and you will be fine.

jesskahle
07-24-2008, 03:38 PM
actually you need 20 posts and have been a member for 20 days.

Sucky

erin1369
07-24-2008, 03:41 PM
Jess - Great job! That's exactly what I do and I have lost 13lbs in 3 1/2 weeks. Hoping for 15 by beginning of week 4. *fingers crossed*

I never had the option of a ticker either because I am new but I was going in to edit my weight and I saw the option just appeared, so check often to see if you can add it!!!

Dionne I am also too hard on myself when I fall off. The guilt consumes me, then I cheat more. We need to learn to forgive ourselves....easier said than done though. Good luck getting back on track, sound like you have a super supportive DH.

BarbaraB
07-24-2008, 04:36 PM
Jess, Great weigh in! I was so hoping that you'd have one.

Laurie, Good to see you back, I was just thinking about all the people who used to post and wondering what they are doing now and if they had managed to keep their weight off or not. You've kept most of your weight off, which is an accomplishment. My nephew was always off the charts for both weight and height too, and is now 6 foot 6 and about to start his senior year in high school. So perhaps your grandson is destined to play football like my nephew. It is fun to go to the games.

chiquita623
07-24-2008, 04:47 PM
The funny thing about my youngest grandson being so "big" is that his brother, who is 8 1/2 is only 46 inches tall and weighs around 50 pounds. He is a stringbean. But I suppose that goes back to the old adage that "everyone is different".

I'm off tomorrow so won't be posting but will be back either Sunday or Monday. DBF is doing his Richard Petty Driving Experience where he gets to drive a nascar type car on Saturday in Joliet so that will be a long day. I think I'll run up and down the stairs of the stands while he's doing his thing. It's supposed to last around 3 - 4 hours. And I'm taking a cooler with my food in it to keep me from temptation.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome backs. I plan on being around here more often. It really does help me to stay focused.

Repo girl
07-24-2008, 06:09 PM
Dionne- Whohoooo!!! That is fantastic news!

Getting ready for the viewing in a little while, but I had to report that I made 110 rolls for the luncheon tomorrow, and I only ate one!

cecil
07-24-2008, 06:22 PM
Hi Ladies!

I wanted to say hi and do personals, ugh! But once I had read through everything I had no time to do so. I just wanted to say hi! I miss being able to post! And I hope things slow down soon! Good luck to everyone in the challenge!

Katie I am sorry for your loss, Good job on the rolls!

And Jillian awesome that you get to see DH!

Dionne! I am soo happy for you guys! Finally! No more worrying!

Have a great weekend! Stay POP!

jewljz
07-24-2008, 06:45 PM
Not great with personals - it's hard to remember if I don't write what I'm thinking as I go - but here are a couple of shout outs:

Jillian - have fun, take the darn dress!
Jess - Great JOB!
Dionne - so glad your DH found something, now you can concentrate on you again :)
Everyone else - Hi:wave:

I am down another pound today, they want me at 142 by the end of the week... I hope I can make it! I would reallllllllly love to be out of the 140's by the end of July, but that will really take some effort and I'm going to happy hour tonight so I don't know if I can do this:?:

Anyways, I was excited today when I realized that I am only 18lbs from goal... seems soooooo close! Especially when I think that I am only 8lbs from my 'original' goal. I feel great and am so glad that I've taken this journey. I've inspired a few people along the way and that feels awesome too!

krjpy
07-24-2008, 10:04 PM
actually you need 20 posts and have been a member for 20 days.

Sucky

I knew it was something like that:D

Well, that's just dumb!

I agree

Alright - Did anyone see Richard Simmons on CNN today. All I can think to say is ... OMG! I do agree with the cause he champions, I think it is rediculous that my DS only gets 1 period of PE a week in Elementary school. Not to mention they only get 20 minutes to get in the Lunchroom, get their lunch, eat and clean the lunchroom, nothing like asking kids to eat really fast (which has been seens as a contributer to excess weight in young children).

I just thought I would see if anyone else saw it

Dan2112
07-24-2008, 11:33 PM
Hey gang...

Just a quick check in from the fire up here west of Redding, CA... Things are going pretty well, but the air is constantly smokey.. Makes it hard to breath sometimes, but that's the way it goes...

Not much time to spend surfing the net, but wanted to let you know I'm still here and pulling for you!!! Staying on plan has been somewhat challenging, but not too bad, in reality...

Talk to you soon!

Mama Nicole
07-25-2008, 12:14 AM
Kelly.........have you lost all of your weight on LAWL? Cuz I dont' know if you all have noticed or not, but Kelly has lost over 100 lbs!!!!! WTG!!!!

I did not see the Richard Simmons thing....but I wish I would have. First, his hairless, glistening, tanned body just gives me joy. He is sooo funny! But he is a sweetie too. Anyway......I do have something to say about our children not learning proper eating habits and getting exercise. My kids are outside playing as often as possible.....and yeah......I don't get as much housework done as I would like to.......but man...........4 out of 5 have not had any weight issues. And my kids eat whole foods........which I take the time to prepare. Not that they don't eat junk like all kids do on occassion......we do not ban any foods......but their meals and snacks have to have real nutritional value. And we sit down as a family at least for dinner. I think times are just so different now...........I think we may have lost sense of some very important priorities over the last 20-30 years. I don't blame anyone.....I just think it is time to re-assess....and I think the only way that will happen is if more parents make noise at their schools. Change is so hard......but we owe it to our kids to advocate for them....and our neighbor kids too.

Dionne.....I am sorry, I forgot to mention that I am just thrilled for you that DH found a job.......and that you are back on track in taking care of yourself. One step at at time, girl :) We are all in this together.

Dan....glad you made it home safe and sound. Tell Liz to stop on sometime and see us :)

Katie, Katie, Katie.......you rock girl!!!! I hope your night went o.k. and I hope the greedy aunt's lipstick was on her teeth. j/k.

I hope you all have a restful night, and a great tomorrow!!!
XOXO

krjpy
07-25-2008, 07:00 AM
Kelly.........have you lost all of your weight on LAWL? Cuz I dont' know if you all have noticed or not, but Kelly has lost over 100 lbs!!!!! WTG!!!!

Yes, I have lost it all on LAWL/Pure Weight Loss. My parents did it and were just reaching maintenance when they closed. I started back on the 15th of September of 2007 and was with a center until they closed the day after my DS's 8th Birthday (3rd Jan 2008). I have doing it basically on my own with help from my parents and from here. I really think that I can make it this time, because I have learned that this isn't a diet, it is a new way of eating for me. That doesn't mean I won't deviate, but this will be my way of eating 99% of the time with a few exceptions like when I cruise and for a special occasion when I splurge.

I did not see the Richard Simmons thing....but I wish I would have. First, his hairless, glistening, tanned body just gives me joy. He is sooo funny! But he is a sweetie too. Anyway......I do have something to say about our children not learning proper eating habits and getting exercise. My kids are outside playing as often as possible.....and yeah......I don't get as much housework done as I would like to.......but man...........4 out of 5 have not had any weight issues. And my kids eat whole foods........which I take the time to prepare. Not that they don't eat junk like all kids do on occassion......we do not ban any foods......but their meals and snacks have to have real nutritional value. And we sit down as a family at least for dinner. I think times are just so different now...........I think we may have lost sense of some very important priorities over the last 20-30 years. I don't blame anyone.....I just think it is time to re-assess....and I think the only way that will happen is if more parents make noise at their schools. Change is so hard......but we owe it to our kids to advocate for them....and our neighbor kids too.

I saw him give his opening and listened to the rest of CNN Live on my computer at work yesterday. It was very interesting. They talked about statistics that when you have an overweight child 90% of the time at least 1 of the parents is overweight. They talked about what PE should look like in schools. What parents should be doing and most aren't. I thought it was interesting.

Hope everyone has a GREAT POP day and weekend!

durdansgirl
07-25-2008, 08:57 AM
Good morning everyone! Hope your Friday's are starting well. Mine started early-early. Dh works for Starbucks and usually opens and we needed to ride in together today. I have been just bumming around the office all morning and looking forward to fall when I can at least walk before work on days when I am stuck. oh well.
any one have fun weekend plans?
My big goal today is going for wi with the new corp people. I need to think of them as something other than pod people... really.

erin1369
07-25-2008, 10:19 AM
Morning Everyone!!!

Wow Kelly you are an inspiration to everyone, I couldn't do it on my own....hence the reason I joined LAWL for accountability. You are one amazing lady!!!

Thanks Dan for keeping everyone safe and doing what few could do. I live in British Columbia and we treat our fire fighters like heros, because they ARE:D

NICOLE scale finally budged this morning!!! YAY. My WI isn't untill this afternoon but knowing I was down this morning makes me feel good about my op week. I was getting a bit down on myself about it, especially yesterday. Just wanted you to know that you helped me. Thank you.

Looking forward to a op weekend! Still considering doing TO....but I just like to eat dammit...LOL.

krjpy
07-25-2008, 11:57 AM
I am going to do TO Monday and Tuesday while the DH and DS are at camp for 4 days and 3 night :woohoo:

I am SO close to seeing a "1" at the front of the numbers on my scale instead of a "2".

I am doing the Slimdown Challange our center did over the Thanksgiving/Christmas Holidays to try and keep everyone OP during the holidays. I am doing this until I head up to NY before school starts for DS (through the 15th) to try and get past this 200 lb mark to get in Onderland and stay there. I am pushing to be down to 175 by my birthday (10/18) if possible, but if not I really need to be there by the 20th of November then we go on our cruise vacation. Once I reach this goal, I have to decide if I am going to try and get down another 20 lbs to 155 or not. The "Charts" say I need to be 135 to 155, but at my adult smallest, I was 167 and a size 6-8. I just want to be a 8-10. Right now I am a 12-14, so I am getting there.

durdansgirl
07-25-2008, 12:30 PM
Kelly thats great. I can't imagine the day I will get to see... well I have a long way to go. But it's always encouraging to see others on here in it and doing it. The smallest I have ever been as an 18 in my "adult" life. So that's my big ultimate goal.
My first one is to be where I was when my dh and I were married... hopefully by Christmas.
Erin - I'm hoping to be op this weekend as well. and to get in some swim time.

krjpy
07-25-2008, 12:52 PM
durdansgirl - I was an 18-20 when I married, my DH, but was a 6-8 when I met him, so I occasionally remind him that this is all his fault (not that it is, it is my fault, but it works great when I want him to feel guilty and get my way about something). Over the years I have done WW and Atkins. I even dropped almost 90 lbs with Atkins, but gained it all back along with an additional 15 lbs.

The problem was they were diets, and to use WW's new saying "Diets Don't Work". I needed something I could live with and this wasn't it for me. I could cheat too easily on WW and not "actually" be cheating (i.e. staying in my points, but eating junk) LA works for me and I was at a place in my life where I was ready for it. I truely believe if you have the tools and the "real" desire to get heathy, anyone can do it, but it really does require BOTH of those things.

BarbaraB
07-25-2008, 02:26 PM
Kelly, Have a great time with your family away. I always enjoy a little bit of quieter time. Easier to do a TO. I don't know if you ever had your DH do one with you, but mine got really whiney and out of sorts. Don't worry too much about when you will hit a certain weight. The scale will move when it will, and all we have under our power is to follow the plan and to exercise. I might do a TO next Monday-Tuesday too. I was going to do one this week, but the lure of food is too much for me... My DH bought a whole box of oranges though.... So it may just be a sign from somewhere. I do want to feel leaner by the time we go to Hawaii at the end of August.

JLem311
07-25-2008, 10:00 PM
hello everyone.
i had a free moment (finally!) and decided to check in and say goodbye for the next few weeks. :)
hopefully things will go ok with our trip. i'm sure it will, but it doesn't hurt to ask everyone to keep us in your thoughts/prayers for a safe trip back! :)

ok..i'm actually done packing, with the exception of a few things i need in the morning. it shocks me because i'm such a procrastinator! so yeah..and now if i could only sleep, i'll be in good shape.

anyways...i hope everyone has a good weekend and behaves while i'm gone.
xoxo.

**oh and PS--i'm wearing the dress! i'll update you on the reaction when i return! **

Repo girl
07-26-2008, 01:08 AM
Have a great time Jillian!!!

Mama Nicole
07-26-2008, 03:23 PM
Oh, crap..........I missed you Jillian!!! I hope you have a most excellent time :)
XOXO

chiquita623
07-27-2008, 02:09 PM
Happy sunday Everyone. Today is day 1 of my FF and getting myself back on track. So far so good. I am actually feeling that by making the decision to start taking better care of myself again that I am more in control and almost invincible. Silly I know. Hope you all have a great day today. I'll be back tomorrow.