Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2002, 10:43 AM   #1  

Default starting again

Good Morning I am starting again. I have learnt that this is the only way I can lose weight. I lose 40 lbs three years ago and have but about 16 back on so it is over due. I have been on it for a week and feel great . I have a pedometer and love it I walk mark down the km then I know for the next time. I find that all the extra excerise I can get helps the most. I write everything down I eat and then there are no questions. My husband knows where my book is to see what I can have for dinner. Does anyone know where you can post or check for points I have a couple that I need. Also what are everyones thoughts able this raw vegtable thing. I have read sveral artiicles about the more raw the better. Have a great day.
Old 03-25-2002, 11:29 AM   #2  
Life Time 2001

Welcome!

You can find resturant points here:
DWLZ Resturants

This site has alot of Nutrional Info that you can figure out the points for it.

Calorie King

Hope they help!
Old 03-25-2002, 11:51 AM   #3  

Martha,
I'm trying to rejuvenate myself to start again. I had hoped to have lost at least 10 pounds by now, but I tend to eat off program too much. I really need the support of this board to try to stay on track. Since you mentioned your pedometer, it reminded me I have one . I'm going to get it out tonight and keep track of how far I walk each week. I'll be measuring in miles not km.

Good luck on getting those extra pounds off. I have 30 extra pounds to lose.

Bev
Closed Thread