Weight Loss Support - Mini-Goal

View Full Version : Mini-Goal

JessieM2326
07-15-2008, 11:38 AM
I just joined the forum yesterday so I'm learning my way around here. My mini-goal for this week is to drink at least 2 bottles of water each day including Saturday & Sunday.
Water is something that's very hard for me as I NEVER drink it other than when I'm dieting or trying to lose weight. I have cut out all sodas this week too :(

Next week I'll up it to 3 each day and take away a food that I'm not allowed to have.

I look forward to hearing everyone elses goals for the week.

Mrs Snark
07-15-2008, 02:54 PM
Good luck, keep your focus on your goals and I'm sure you can do it! :)

Tomato
07-15-2008, 04:31 PM
Good for you to cut soda!
I don't make weekly goals, although my daily goal (even though I don't think of it as such) is to get at least 2.5 litres into myself. Some days it goes easier and I drink 3 but there are also days when I finishing up the second litre just before going to bed.
Welcome to 3FC.

denialisnthappiness
07-15-2008, 04:51 PM
Hello :D
The water thing is a great goal! I drink at least 2-3 litres a day and I must admit - it's one of those things that when I'm thinking 'am I hungry?' I have a drink instead and feeling goes away. Nine times out of ten its thirst :)
Um I don't have weekly goals generally. I do at the moment as I'm recovering from surgery so this week is to get some form of exercise in every day! It was swimming today - nice n gentle :)

sh3l5
07-16-2008, 02:00 AM
im the same i have monthly goals or 6 weekly goals....
its hard drinking so much water, makes me need to get up and pee in the night....
i manage 3 - 3.5 litres at work and prolly another half litre at home in the evening....

GlitteringPink
07-16-2008, 05:10 AM
Well done for making those goals... it really does help you keep focused with every change you make :)

top19site
07-16-2008, 06:27 AM
yeah, I know a great lebanese restaurant near where I live that makes the best hummus, all flavors and mixes...

Starrynight
07-16-2008, 10:06 PM
Congrats on the loss so far, and that sounds like a great goal. I used to barely drink water as well, but now I drink over 4 liters a day! you could always get crystal light or something to help you, especially since you are weening off of soda. Good luck~
My goal for this week is to make time to run at least 2 miles two more times this week, and drink more water because the weather is so hot.