Support Groups - Herbal Magic Gals # 2

Pages : [1] 2

View Full Version : Herbal Magic Gals # 2

takingchances
07-14-2008, 10:16 PM
So they were saying the old thread was to long soo...

I waited and even debated not going in for my WI knowing it would be up. At 1 I gave up and went in..1.4 up.. shame is all I can say. They are having me come in daily.:(

The first 30 were pretty easy but man this is so not easy anymore.

halfbakedtulip
07-14-2008, 11:19 PM
woohoo a new thread...boy hm girls are chatty lol.
Dont feel bad about your weigh in...everyone has bad days..even weeks.
I hope I can say my first 30 was easy as well:)

Keep your chin up girlie:hug:

takingchances
07-15-2008, 02:18 AM

So what are those pills the CPI and where do you get them and what do they do?

before I was losing 3-4 lbs a week and I am now on less food and only getting 1lbs a week off and it sucks.:?:

My inches are at about 28 I think.

halfbakedtulip
07-15-2008, 06:48 AM
The CLA at hm are $40 something and you get 40 pills or so. I went to Shoppers and got 90 for around $20 on sale. 1000mg which has 780mg of actual cla in them. We'll see if they work. The counsellor told me that it would take about 2-3 of their bottles to see the difference so when I am done this I should see them. Look up CLA on google...theres alot of info. Basically its supposed to stop your fat cells from holding fat and help with lean muscle mass.

My naked home weigh in this am is 190.4 woot woot:carrot:

Cant wait to be out of the 190's

takingchances
07-15-2008, 07:18 AM
Thanks I will google it.

In no time you will be out of the 190's! :)

ChristinaBeke
07-15-2008, 11:00 AM
Yahoo for A NEW THREAD but sure GOING miss Our Big 510 replies we had. (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2269769&postcount=510)

Yes we all must be One Big Chatty Grp !! :hug:

Sorry to Hear Sandy of your SAD news of your Friend.

Well Me for Besides a Wedding of Celebration I ALSO have BAD News too.

MY Grandmother Passed Yesterday Morning @3:20am. :(

I'm I went in for WI yesterday and I Was Up .. 2.4lbs..EEkk but My consultant was disappointed too but I told I wasn't. I'm still Happy for myself and I came here too Lose for my Sister wedding and I DID !! :carrot: So she was ok with that I wasn't upset. She also told me the the Alcohol will stay in my system for a few days . (http://www.shapefit.com/alcohol-calories.html)"Your body processes alcohol first, before fat, protein, or carbs. Thus drinking slows down the burning of fat. This could account for the weight gain seen in some studies".
check out the Link .

SO with this Awesome Wedding and the Death of my Grandmother I think I'm in for a few pounds gain this week. But I sure hope not.

Hugs to all my HM Gals !! :hug:

ChristinaBeke
07-15-2008, 11:04 AM
Ops forgot I found the Link to the True Lemon (http://mocebrands.com/recipes_desserts19.cfm)

and they have a feebie but for usa but I still filled it in and put all my info still in Line 2# Windsor,Ont n8x4a7 canada.

Hope to still get the Freebie. I Fill out offers like this and get them.

halfbakedtulip
07-15-2008, 12:32 PM
Christina I am so sorry to hear about your Grandmother big big hugs:hug:
I lost my mom the day after Mothers day...your system is going to take a hit. Keep your chin up...you'll be in my prayers:)

So I just came back from my weigh in and I wasnt taking any chances...weighed in my hubbys silk boxers and a tank top. It read 190.6 so not too far off my own weigh in this am woohoo.
I set a mini goal for myself to be at 10 lbs lost by Sunday.was Friday but then I thought I was being too ambitious lol. So we'll see if I can get those 4 lbs off by then. Tomorrow is measurement day...Im not too excited because it wont be factual...my first measurements were taken in a huge sweatshirt and jeans...tomorrow Ill be in a tank and yoga pants. So ofcourse there will be a big change. Ill be interested to see next weeks more than tomorrows

Ciao for now Bella's

Fitmon
07-15-2008, 02:00 PM
Back for a few days from the first part of my holiday. 10 days of eating out and drinking like a mad woman. On my scale weight stayed the same so I am hoping when I go for my weigh in things will have remained the same as well. I did do as well as I could while I was gone but it is hard. Wish me luck girls.

Fitmon
07-15-2008, 02:01 PM
Oh, and trying to get my ticker so I will try to post a bit more frequently while I am home here for a few days. I hear it is 30 posts for a ticker. Man I will be on the computer a lot!

Fitmon
07-15-2008, 02:03 PM
Chrsitina, sorry to hear about your loss. My regrets to you. And I have heard the same about alcohol. When I drink too much I try to be bit more active so that I metabolize abit faster to get the alcohol out of my system quicker. Don't know if it works, but heck it can't hurt can it!! And I cut down on the carbs so there is less sugar from that as well.

takingchances
07-15-2008, 05:31 PM
My wi sucked again today I was up.4 from yesterday.

I am working night duties and maybe that is why my body does not know what to do!

I am so mad at myself..

Sorry about your Grandma Christina my thoughts are with you:hug:

does anyone wnat to show what their ideal food diary looks like for a day? maybe it is the foods I am choosing but mostly I am eatling salds with oil with chicken or tuna or steak..and breaky is just fruit as I am not a breaky person.

sehh
07-15-2008, 06:59 PM
Christina I am so sorry to hear about your Grandma. Just remember the good times you had with her.

I hear you on the first 30 days were easy...I am having a hard time being committed to this in the summer...

What is the name of the cla you are getting at the drug store? is it a generic name or brand....cuz if I can save myself some $$$$ that would be great...

also I am lost on the ticker thing and number of posts....I was able to set up my ticker the first time and update as I go along....I lost 2 the 2 lbs I gained in Calgary but I know I am doing lost of inches...I was trying on clothes again and I am fitting into some more that I could not get on....yah hoooo!!! Have a good day and I will let you know how my cla measure goes tomorrow....

ChristinaBeke
07-15-2008, 07:12 PM
Found True Lemon in canada ... :carrot:http://www.truelemon.com/canada_stores.cfm

for me
Remark Farms
2727 Howard Avenue
ON, Windsor

halfbakedtulip
07-15-2008, 07:49 PM
Sehh---I just got the "Life brand" thats the Shoppers Drug Mart generic brand:)

halfbakedtulip
07-15-2008, 08:02 PM
Oh I forgot ...this is the last 2 days of food for me
Day1)
Breakfast
2 oz(1/4 cup) plain no fat yogurt
1/2 cup blueberries
1/4 cup oatmeal
coffee, 2 oz milk, 1 sweetener

Snack
1 nectarine

Lunch
5 oz salmon...I buy them individually portioned in the sgrocery store
1 1/2 cups salad
1 tsp olive oil
coffee, 2oz milk, 1 sweetener

Snack
1 skinny cow ice cream bar

Supper
5 oz chicken breast
1 tsp olive oil
1/2 cup squash
1 small potato
coffee, 2 0z milk, 1 sweetener

I cheated and had another skinny cow bar after supper...they are sooo good

Day 2
Breakfast
2 egg whites
1 pc toast
1 tsp margarine
coffee, 2oz milk, 1 sweetener

Snack
1/2 cup raspberries

Lunch
1/2 can tuna
2 cups spinach
1 TBS salad dressing
coffee, 2 oz milk, 1 sweetener

Snack
1/2 cup blueberries
2 oz plain yogurt

Supper
1/4 cup each tomatoe, celery, pepper, zuchini
garlic
1/2 cup noodles
4 oz lean ground beef
1 tsp olive oil
I use like a tsp to a tbs of parmesan sprinkled on for taste and some herbs...tastes good not as bad as it sounds

Snack
1/2 cup raspberries
1/2 of the free bar included in our kits

hope that helps!!!:dizzy:

JuliaDH
07-15-2008, 10:51 PM
Hi Gal's

This is awsome to have thread#2

Thanks Christina for starting this! Sorry to read about losing your grandma. The wedding pics are awesome.

Finally made it into the centre. After 1 full week awol. And I am down! A surprise to say the least. I am now only needing to lose .5 lb to get to my 30 lb goal. I feel better about things this week. Last week I was discouraged mostly because it began to feel like I was fixating on food. Every time I turned around I was thinking about food. What my next good choice would be, posting here and many other things. I think having all the kids home from school and them always thinking and asking for food does not help. But this week I did a complete meal plan. Meals and Snacks on a weekly calender. So there is no thinking. Just make whats on the list.

I have also been exerciseing for 30 min 5 days a week. I think that has slowed down my loss alittle. But Hopefully in the next few weeks I will see the benefits in lost inches.

I am so proud of how well you are all doing!
Have a great evening

JuliaDH
07-15-2008, 10:55 PM
Has anyone been on the cla for more than two bottles? What are your results?

halfbakedtulip
07-16-2008, 06:23 AM
Julia...it's funny how we are all different. I find if I am not constantly thinking about what Im going to eat, posting here or reading about it then I go way off track. Ive always been like that...if Im not full force I go by the wayside which is exactly how I ended up gaining 20 lbs in the last year or so. As long as I keep it on good things that is. I can get just as obsessive about chocolate...and that is really not good :o
My counselor told me she used the cla throughout her whole weight loss... I would be interested in finding someone who did the program incorporating the cla partway through and what the results were. Then I'd know the real scoop.

I am so excited the scale was du-tu-da-da 189.4 this am :carrot: ya me!!!!
maybe I will make it to the 10 lbs by my original goal of Friday. Unfortuantely I know this is gonna slow way down real quick soon...so I'll just ride this wave for now hehe

sexynesscoming
07-16-2008, 01:31 PM
Afternoon ladies!!

As you all know, I've been having problems with my galbladder and having majour attacks and being really worn out and now since my immune system is down all this time, I keep getting sick with everything thats going around here. I've had real bad stomach cramps and diarreah on and off and now I have a head cold, makes my body and ears ache and my throat is sore too.

I went for my ultrasound yesterday and she took over 60 photos and my dr's appt is the 22nd and hopefully the dr will say take it out.

I went in to my wi today and told her that I really dont care if I'm up or down, I just want to stop being sick, she said I looked like crap :D I already knew that.

She then weighed me and measured me and I was down 2.2 Lbs and another 4 3/4" so I now weigh 172.4 and 20 3/4" down :woohoo: so now I have to make sure I keep it all off even though too weak to excercise, I cant remember the last time I did. Well I better go and sleep, I came home early from work(thank god I'm the boss).

Congrats to us losers :hug:

Isabel :carrot:

JuliaDH
07-16-2008, 01:39 PM
Isabel - Keep resting and doing more relaxing activities such as a garden stroll or streches if you are able. Nothing that takes long 5-10 mins maybe be twice a day. That way you still feel like you are accompishing something and not feel guilty. I hope your not feeling any guilt. Just take care of yourself and do what you can safely do.

Fitmon
07-16-2008, 02:30 PM
Okay WI yesterday was up 2.8!!! YUCK. I guess that is what a 10 day holiday of eating out all the time will get you. Hopefully today will be better. Hoping for down on the scale today. Even .5 would be nice before we leave again on Friday. How do you guys do it when you are away and not eating at home?

halfbakedtulip
07-16-2008, 04:50 PM
Sexyness.......

I was wondering about u as I had been keeping up with your posts. Im sorry to hear about your cold too. I may be boo'd out of here for this but honestly hun u need to look after you. You need lots and lots of rest...and whatever will stay in your stomach. You definetly need to keep your strength up if it comes to surgery....and you sure wont be exercising then. I think its admirable that you are still worried about weight loss but in all honesty its better to be fat and healthy then skinny and half dead.

just my 2 cents:)

Fit...

Really all you can do when you eat out is try and stick as close as possible to your plan and portion control....most restaurants give you 2-4 portion sizes. Its ok to take some home or leave some on your plate.

This is going to be my challenge tomorrow night. Every Friday hubby and I go to mess for free food. Its our cheap date night lol. I dont have to cook and we get to be alone. Well tomorrow is wing night mmmmm

p.s. congrats fit...Im sure I would be up more than that after a 10 day holiday eep!!!!

MelaniePP
07-16-2008, 05:22 PM
Hi there,

I'm kind of new at this....I never really participated in a forum before....it seems really interesting. I joined H.M. July 2nd. So far I only lost 5.6 lbs. I am a little disapointed. This is my second go at it. (I had joined in 2003 before I got married and had great success....I lost 35 lbs.) It seems like this time it is a little slow. I hope to share great tips, information and experiences with you guys.....

nessalee
07-17-2008, 11:03 AM
Hi ladies, I know I haven't posted much but I just wanted to share my excitement!!! I completed my 4th week of program yesterday and have lost a total of 11.6 pounds and 15 inches!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this program!!!

I was on a popular point counting program ;) for 6 months and only lost 22 pounds.

Since it's my first post I will put some details here:

Name: Vanessa
Start Weight: 172.2
Goal Weight: 140 (easy goal will like be around 130 in actuality)

Current weight: 160.6 :D

Nice to "meet" you all :) :)

ChristinaBeke
07-17-2008, 12:10 PM
Hi there,

I'm kind of new at this....I never really participated in a forum before....it seems really interesting. I joined H.M. July 2nd. So far I only lost 5.6 lbs. I am a little disapointed. This is my second go at it. (I had joined in 2003 before I got married and had great success....I lost 35 lbs.) It seems like this time it is a little slow. I hope to share great tips, information and experiences with you guys.....

Hi ladies, I know I haven't posted much but I just wanted to share my excitement!!! I completed my 4th week of program yesterday and have lost a total of 11.6 pounds and 15 inches!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this program!!!

I was on a popular point counting program ;) for 6 months and only lost 22 pounds.

Since it's my first post I will put some details here:

Name: Vanessa
Start Weight: 172.2
Goal Weight: 140 (easy goal will like be around 130 in actuality)

Current weight: 160.6 :D

Nice to "meet" you all :) :)

WELCOME MelaniePP & nessalee !:hug:

CANT WAIT TO HEAR MORE ABOUT YOU AND TO GET TO KNOW YOU !
AND WATCH YOU lOSE WEIGHT !! :carrot:

halfbakedtulip
07-17-2008, 12:31 PM
So last night was badddd....have no idea why but had a major headache and was VERY moody.:?:

So I had some battered fish and 3/4 of a family chocolate bar like what the ****.

Weigh in this am was 189.2 So still down somehow but man I have no idea what happened ...came out of nowhere!!!

Welcome girls!!! look forward to reading your posts!

MelaniePP
07-17-2008, 12:51 PM
Oopppsss...

I guess I should give a little more information about myself...

Name: Melanie
Start Weight: 272.4
Goal Weight: 150

Current weight: 266.8

I am starting my 3rd week and I already feel like I am at a stand still.....I just don't understand :?:

halfbakedtulip
07-17-2008, 01:03 PM
Melanie...
did u talk to the counsellors at the center about this?? did they have any suggestions about ur meal plans etc? Sometimes they will change it up if you are not losing. Are u making sure to weigh ur foods?
Dont forget also that while some people have big losses at the start not everyone does...your loss is at 6lbs and u are starting week 3,,,,thats still on track!!!:D

Fitmon
07-17-2008, 01:04 PM
Thanks Tulip for the advice. I'll try to keep myself from eating everything on my plate (except perhaps all my salad haha).

On the up side of things - WI yesterday was down 1.4 so Iguess things are looking better and also down 4.5 inches. Apparently all the golfing and curling (yes I said curling - in the summer - an absolute blast!!) must have worked off some inches. So I am hopefully going to see the pound loss to go with that in the next few days.

Okay off I go - getting anew fridge today and have to empty out the old one. Figure new foods call for a new fridge, right?

MelaniePP
07-17-2008, 03:27 PM
Hey Tulip.....thanks...

I talked to my counsellors.....they told me to stop walking for a while and that may be the cause.

I do weigh my food and I eat everything I am suppose to and drink my 8 glasses of water.

Do you think I should drink more than that because I weigh more?

halfbakedtulip
07-17-2008, 07:15 PM
Melanie...

That actually may be what the problem is/was. If you were walking and sweating etc and not getting enough water ur body would retain alot of the water you were drinking for fear of not getting more. On the other hand if u drink too much your body will hold on to that too. I actually had to curb my water drinking when I started this program...I used to drink between 3 and 4 liters a day. That came from when I used to spend so much time in the gym. I believe you need enough water to be able to flush out toxins etc released in your body but too much water is never good. Why dont you wait and see if stopping walking will help first?

Everyone....can anyone tell me why they would discourage walking or exercise period for that matter? I have heard this before and I find it odd and perhaps unhealthy. My counsellor told me "we would wait and see how I did" before she decided if I needed to cut out my gym routine. I dont just want to see the weight down on the scale...I want to be toned and healthy too!!

JuliaDH
07-17-2008, 07:27 PM
I've heard about the ??questions?? about exercise. I did not recieive answers that I understood from my councellors that made much sense. So I stick to 30 min of exercise 5 days a week. Meaning intentional exercise. Not what was my normal activity level which was low anyways.

GREAT news! I have now lost a total 30 lbs. Only 2 more to get my first 10% off!

I would like to me measured on Sat see what the update is there.

MelaniePP
07-17-2008, 09:15 PM
Thanks Tulip.....:) I will see if it helps!

Good job Julia :carrot:

takingchances
07-17-2008, 09:34 PM
I am on week 14 of HM

I had hit a plateau I thought but dropped down to 174 today and so far 32 inches lost.

I will admit I do not weigh my food at all but do not really eat starches rice cakes and arrowroots are my only starches pretty much. They also told me to have all my food in by 6pm so I try my hardest for that buit is hard when you work shift work.

Tulip don't feel bad about the cheat I think sometimes we need to do that to get back on the wagon and to give us the ummph to do it better.

I had the person I do not like at the centre today she always makes me feel worse even if I lose..like I am not losing enough..

anyhow good job gals!

headgirl
07-17-2008, 10:01 PM
Welcome to the new girls!! Sorry to hear about your grandma Christina.....

I WI tomorrow and get measured so I will cross my fingers and hope. I will let everyone know how it's goin. Exercise, that is a good question. They have never been able to give me an answer to why they say not to........so if anybody finds out a soldi answer, please post. I have been takin CLA and so far so good. After measurements tomorrow I will let you know how it is workin.

headgirl
07-17-2008, 10:03 PM
Oh sexyness........I am so sorry you are still feelin horrible........just get lots of rest and focus on feelin better.

headgirl
07-17-2008, 10:04 PM
Oh yeah, by the way, congrats on thread #2......I was gone for a few days and was suprised when I came back...........only a few more till my ticker!!

Keep up the losses ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sexynesscoming
07-17-2008, 10:11 PM
Thanx julia and halfbaked...:hug:
I'm resting as much as I can with 2 kids and sports with them and managing a buisness that is very busy. When I'm homa all I do is lay around or sleep. I find out on the 22nd if their gonna say surgery or not. I would excercise a little if I had enough energy to do it, I barely have enough to walk from room to room, my bodyaches are worse than any other time and then my stomach hurts out of the blue so I can unfortunately.

Right now my throat and ears are soooooo sore. sorry for the whining *L*

Congrats to the losers.. way to go!!

Welcome to the newbies, you'll love it here! Well back to resting and then bed again.

Take Care everybody

meekster
07-17-2008, 11:17 PM
Holy Cow
I go away for 4 days and we gain new people, (yippee) and we move to a new thread because be are too "big" LOL.
I haven't stepped on a scale since Sunday pm and I am very curious as to my weight. I can't even guess.
As for the S/B and F/B my councillors recommended 2 of each for every meal I was there, as NO MEALS were going to be right on plan. It is a training centre for youth, so , youth friendly meals.
I'm going to check my weight tonight , and of course tomorrow for WI.
I'll let you all know. Cross your finger everyone.
TTYAL

meekster
07-17-2008, 11:18 PM
Gotta do just one more post to keep up my working towards a ticker.
Good Night

takingchances
07-18-2008, 01:16 AM
everyone wants tickers... funny I have been on here for 3 months.. and still don't have enough...:p

takingchances
07-18-2008, 06:49 AM
Ok so I am working the night duties and really started looking around and now have a siggy...:cool:

JuliaDH
07-18-2008, 08:37 AM
Yay for the siggy! They are fun.

TrudyF
07-18-2008, 09:01 AM
Hey guys.. I found you.. I have been MIA for a bit and kind of on a plateau. I did finally loose 3lbs yesterday so I am back on track.

Sorry about your Grandmother Christina.

And welcome to all the new people here.

This is a busy thread now.

Talking about alcohol, I drink usually once every weekend (quite a few) and still have lost weight continuously. I am usually up after the weekend so I don't go in till Tues or Wed. Even though I don't usually eat when I am drinking so maybe thats why I still loose.

Off to change my ticker.
Byeeeee

meekster
07-18-2008, 12:00 PM
OK, so I'm finally off to WI. I was down a bit on the home scale, but sometimes it doesn't matter at the centre.
We'll see.
TTYAL

meekster
07-18-2008, 12:02 PM
So now only 2 more posts.
HeeHee
Oh, I actually tried to post this too soon. I got an error msg saying that this forum requires that I wait 30 seconds between post. Please try again in 11 seconds.
ROTFLMAO
HEEHEE

MelaniePP
07-18-2008, 12:45 PM
Hi girls.....

I went to my WI this morning....I am down 1.6. :carrot:

Maybe I was retaining water all this time....who knows!

Since I can't have a tracker yet :( ....I am now down 7.2 total.

takingchances
07-18-2008, 03:10 PM
Mel congrats on the loss!

I have not went in yet but we will see later if I am a loser too.

sexynesscoming
07-18-2008, 07:32 PM
evening ladies...

I went in today for my wi and was down another 1.2 Lbs so a total loss of 4.6 Lbs this week and my 4 3/4 "
When I went in I seen a new worker from another hm place and I wasnt too keen on her, she didnt know me at all and didnt bother reading my file and was trying to give me medicine that I cant take due to my medical problems right now(which is in my file) and then didnt like what I ate, but I cant eat much due to being sick and said I probably have gained because of what I ate lastnight so I then got on the scale and lost 1.2 more pounds and I then smiled at her and said hmmm I lost another 1.2 LBS.:devil: If I'm not hungry I dont force myself to eat more.I have strepthroat and 2 ear infections so its kinda hard to eat too much.

Congrats on the losers, your doing awesome!! Keep it up.

meekster
07-19-2008, 04:54 PM
So, I didn't get to WI yesterday. The truck was being difficult and wouldn't start. I would have walked but it was storming out.
Went in today and my weight was the same as last Friday.
I guess it's better than being up.

meekster
07-19-2008, 04:55 PM
Sorry, I just saw that my previous post was 24, so here goes 25......... Oh yeah ....... gotta wait my time.
Should be enough time now.

meekster
07-19-2008, 05:04 PM
So is it number 26 or am I doing something wrong? EDIT So it did work for 26th one. Hee Hee

takingchances
07-20-2008, 02:24 PM
I was down .2.

and man I really don't like the girl I keep on getting.

ChristinaBeke
07-21-2008, 02:34 PM
OK. Mon weigh in not good..155.6lbs up..eeek," Not Moving my Ticker" :dizzy:

Oh Well I had a stressful week wight G.Mother passing and I went camping for 4days with camping and my eating wasn't on time so I ate when felt like it !

Now I did have a few Wendy's chicken Mandarin salads (http://www.wendys.com/food/Nutrition.jsp) but had it with the sesame dressing it came with, the Sodium 1260 for the Whole thing with Almond & Noodles, I Didn't Eat it all,it's Big salad.

Now for the 100Cal snacks, I have been having the Single 100Cal KitKats (http://www.nestle.ca/en/products/brands/Singles/SINGLES_KitKat_milk.htm?subGroup=) and the centers says..I dint think that includes those because of the sugar.

(Lowest of all the 100cal chocolate bars) JUST had to buy 1 box .. :dizzy: Yummie Chcoclate. "80cal ,10sod,7sug"

So Anyways I'm On a new journey with my Weight loss and I will get on the more serous mood when I get back to work on Fri. and I will be losing the rest to make it to 130lbs.
So I will relax and take my time getting there"HM timing is Sept.
"I'm sure I will have more Bumps that might hold me back from my final weight but I do see the end of the road clearly so I know I can and Will do it ! :carrot:

headgirl
07-21-2008, 05:52 PM
So I went in on Friday and lost 2.4lbs. So that's a total of 25 pounds and 25 inches. I was at the lake all weekend so I am hoping I am not up. I am not weighing in until Wednesday so I will keep my fingers crossed till then. And again, congrats to all the losses!! Keep it up!!

headgirl
07-21-2008, 05:53 PM
So do I get a ticker at 25 or 26?? lol

headgirl
07-21-2008, 05:53 PM
Well according to meekster it is 26 so here goes nothing!!

headgirl
07-21-2008, 06:08 PM
:p Well let me check if I am intelligent enough to figure this out :(

headgirl
07-21-2008, 06:23 PM
ok, i know.....enough annoying posts already.......but yay........it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!

takingchances
07-21-2008, 07:46 PM
glad u got it figured out..;)

meekster
07-21-2008, 08:10 PM
I was starting to feel like I was hijacking the thread. Thanks 'headgirl' for keeping me company. Kinda neat to see the ticker after so much time.

Went in for WI today. Had a feeling I'd be up. And yup, I was up. HeeHee sorry about the stupid rhymn. Anywho, I was up 1 pound and not enjoying the feeling. Gotta start going more detailed with my food.

Gonna go.

designerchic
07-21-2008, 08:54 PM
hi guys....
i'm new!
i started herbal magic a week ago today...
i dropped 4 pounds during the week and gained back 2.75+ over the weekend (we'll see tom. how real the gain was or if it was retention etc.) i guess i need support for weekends....i find them so hard....who can help? how quickly should i expect to lose? i have about 20 to lose....

halfbakedtulip
07-21-2008, 09:10 PM
So I have been avoiding posting like the plague....I was a bad bad girl this weekend. I'm utterly ashamed of myself. Friday as I said in my last post was mess night. I had 9 wings and 10 fries a diet pepsi and then a huge honking chocolate bar. Saturday went to a wedding had 2 nanaimo bars a brownie with a ton of icing and a xl diet pepsi, and a Timmys coffee earlier in the day with cream. Sunday started out so good...except for the 190.6 on my damn scale....then the groom showed up with approx 60 brownies on a tray for us. So between 4 pm and 2 am I had at least 5. Today was good until tonight...gave away most of the brownies but there was 2 left so I ate them...that was my dinner. How pathetic. I have the damn willpower of a gnat.

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-chicks/slider-egg/lb/196.2/145/190.6/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/)

halfbakedtulip
07-21-2008, 09:15 PM
Welcome Designer:hug:

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-chicks/slider-egg/lb/196.2/145/190.6/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/)

halfbakedtulip
07-21-2008, 09:17 PM
Sexyness...HA!!! I would have loved to see the look on her face :devil:hehehehe. You just keep taking care of yourself girl and get better soon!!!

halfbakedtulip
07-21-2008, 09:20 PM
Taking chances...My last few times in I had a girl I dont care for. She never looks in my book and when she did my measurements it was very quick...not really checking where the tape was at all. She could have cared less. It really sucks when you get someone you don't like or who who doesn't give a s**t:(

halfbakedtulip
07-21-2008, 09:21 PM
p.s. I am trying to get my posts up that's wny I am annoyingly doing them one at a time:o

For every 5lbs:belly:

ChristinaBeke
07-21-2008, 09:24 PM
Welcome designerchic .... Another New Friend !:carrot:

Sexyness feel better :hug:

halfbakedtulip it's ok to feel human but we know what happens when do thing like that !! :hug:
I know I just had my sisters wedding and I Enjoyed every min of what I Ate and drank ! I gained 2.4 but it was well worth the Mini goal I HAD !

meekster is ok to Hijack the thread. That's why I started this thread so we can Chatt Away ! :carrot::

takingchances :carrot:on your down .2.
"man I really don't like the girl I keep on getting" Is there no other gals in the center you can request ? I would if you had someone you connected with before !

sexynesscoming
07-21-2008, 11:06 PM
Evening ladies :hug:

Well went in for my wi and up .2 Lbs BLAH!! So then I had a bad dinner :devil:
:D I know I know...Then I went for an hour 1/2 speed with my golden retriever, so I've better of walked all that off.

halfbaked... ya her face was priceless and then she gave me a high five then she added up all I've lost and high fived me again... and I wanted to :barf: it was soooo fake *L*

Found out we cant eat the 98% fat free ice cream sanwiches(skinny cow) man might as well tell me what I can have its a shorter list. I tried to eat real ice cream :o but couldnt it was too creamy it was a drumstick and too sweet. so I ate a skinny cow and was told no.:p

I have my dr's appt tomorrow at 3:30 pm to go over my ultrasound results for my galbladder, I guess I will find out then...hopefully.
I'll come on here and post when I find out what the dr says.I appreciate the support I've been getting here too thanx :hug:

Well better go and read some other posts and ttyt.

ItsGreat2BeMe
07-21-2008, 11:34 PM
Helloooooooo ladies!!! You are all doing so great!!! Oh sure, sometimes be gain a little but we also need to live a little too. No guilty feelings ok? Just get right back on the wagon.

I've been doing alright. Losing a bit less since I've started exercising but feel like a million bucks! 26.2 lost so far and my plan was set at 26 pounds for this Friday. I'm still on track!! Yaye!

Attained my 25 pound mark last Friday and took my first progress pic. Will try to post it later (I don't know how yet) LOL

1/3 of my journey attained, I'm so proud and getting so many wonderful compliments too :o

So for now, still waiting for my son to give me a call. He is in the Royal Canadian Army Cadets and left for Quebec City 2 weeks ago for his summer camp. Still hasn't called his lil ole Mom :( Hope he calls before his return on August 17th!!! LOL It's weird to know that my baby is living his own little thing without me!

As for Dad, had his last chemo treatment this past Friday so that's another milestone for our family. Hoping its all uphill from this point on.

Well off to see if this blonde can figure out how to post a few pics ok?

Congrats losers!!!!!! Thanks for being on the train with me :hug:

takingchances
07-22-2008, 02:31 AM
man does it feel good to know I am not alone in the struggle this weekend was a bad one and keeps getting worse..my first wi is tomorrow..

I find lately I have NO willpower had it before but not lately..:(

will update soon..

:hug: to my gals

ChristinaBeke
07-22-2008, 08:41 AM
Sorry Just bumping with all Headgir thread bumping for her 30 post mark.... hehe !!

Just thought I posted some good links on the Wendys salads and the 100cal kitkat !

lOK. Mon weigh in not good..155.6lbs up..eeek," Not Moving my Ticker" :dizzy:

Oh Well I had a stressful week wight G.Mother passing and I went camping for 4days with camping and my eating wasn't on time so I ate when felt like it !

Now I did have a few Wendy's chicken Mandarin salads (http://www.wendys.com/food/Nutrition.jsp) but had it with the sesame dressing it came with, the Sodium 1260 for the Whole thing with Almond & Noodles, I Didn't Eat it all,it's Big salad.

Now for the 100Cal snacks, I have been having the Single 100Cal KitKats (http://www.nestle.ca/en/products/brands/Singles/SINGLES_KitKat_milk.htm?subGroup=) and the centers says..I dint think that includes those because of the sugar.

(Lowest of all the 100cal chocolate bars) JUST had to buy 1 box .. :dizzy: Yummie Chcoclate. "80cal ,10sod,7sug"

So Anyways I'm On a new journey with my Weight loss and I will get on the more serous mood when I get back to work on Fri. and I will be losing the rest to make it to 130lbs.
So I will relax and take my time getting there"HM timing is Sept.
"I'm sure I will have more Bumps that might hold me back from my final weight but I do see the end of the road clearly so I know I can and Will do it ! :carrot:

JuliaDH
07-22-2008, 09:04 AM
Morning Gal's

Not feeling so good today. Hoping it will pass. I have to go to the dentist tonight then off to WI. Would like to get measured too as its been over a month.

Catch up with you later.

MelaniePP
07-22-2008, 11:03 AM
Hey Girls....

Good to see that I am not the only one with very little will power (especially on the weekends) :( I was bad too this weekend....but I stayed the same :(
Hopefully this week will be better :)

Good luck girls!!!!

designerchic
07-22-2008, 11:35 AM
so how do we control ourselves when we're not in our regular schedule? let's come up with something then the weekends will be good and mondays will be better! ;)

halfbakedtulip
07-22-2008, 01:08 PM
Sexyness....
Thats weird what you were told about the skinny cow. My hb consultant/manager was the one who told me about them. Told me she ate them all the way through her weight loss and that they were ok. yikes!!
so I lost .6 of a lb overnight yay me lol

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-chicks/slider-egg/lb/196.2/145/190/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/)

For every 5 lbs lost :belly:

JuliaDH
07-22-2008, 01:36 PM
I agree about the skinny cows. I my centre they have the box on display with "allowed" food options.

Some of the skinny cow popsicles have only 90 cals I think some have 50. I will use them if I have to curb a craving.

takingchances
07-22-2008, 02:44 PM
I eat the posicle/creamsicle iced cream treats only 25-45 cals.. my HM said no to skinny cow.

I was up .8 today and new that would be the case..

Now back on track I hope.

sexynesscoming
07-22-2008, 08:48 PM
evening gals..

Ya now I need to find another yummy ice cream that allowed since they said no to skinny cow.
I thought all the HM centers were on the same page with rules and such hmmmm.
I went to see my dr today about my galbladder results and she's gonna referr me to a surgeon, but I'll have to go on a list for it so thats fine, least it will be gone.

Well off to get things done so ttyl..

Congrats to the losers..way to go!!!!

ChristinaBeke
07-22-2008, 10:00 PM
Hey Look what I found on the Herbal Magic Site... (http://www.herbalmagic.ca/members/recipes_view.asp?id=22)

Three Savory Popcorn Ideas!

Ingredients

"Herbal" Magic Popcorn 1 tsp. dried sage 1 tsp. fennel 1 tsp. marjoram 1 tsp. thyme 1 tsp. basil 1 tsp. summer savory 1 tsp. rosemary 2 tsp. minced garlic 1 tsp. melted legal margarine (if desired)

Tex-Mex Popcorn 1 tbsp. cumin 1 tbsp. chili powder 1 tsp. melted legal margarine (if desired)

Hot Mustard Popcorn 1 1/2 tsp. dry mustard 1/4 tsp. cayenne 1/4 tsp. pepper 1 tsp. thyme 1 tsp. melted legal margarine (if desired)

Thought I'd share since I LOVE PopCorn !:carrot:

Now for the Skinny cow Ice cream... I have writen it down that I have had them as Free Exchange before but no one said No to eating them. Humm I'll ask tomorrow at my center !

halfbakedtulip
07-23-2008, 07:04 AM
ok ladies I have a question... has anyone taken any pain killers while on HM?
I read in a thread somewhere??? that you werent supposed to take ibuprofen with the pills, that they conflict but that the lady's consultant had told her they were fine. So last night I had a doozy of a headache. I took 2 xstrength tylenol about an hr before my pills. Not only did my headache get worse about 1.5 hrs later but I started to feel really weak and shaky...just not myself at all. I got kind of scared. Im going to ask my lady this am but I think Ill also stop at the pharmacy and ask the pharmacist as well. Anyone have any comments?

Im finally back out of the 90's again grrr as if im exactly where I was last week...damn brownies lol:dizzy:

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-chicks/slider-egg/lb/196.2/145/189.2/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/)

halfbakedtulip
07-23-2008, 07:08 AM
mmmmm those popcorn recipes look yummy Christina ...thank you for sharing:D

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-chicks/slider-egg/lb/196.2/145/189.2/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/)

For ever 5 lbs lost :belly:

halfbakedtulip
07-23-2008, 12:35 PM
ok so I went and saw the pharmacist before my weigh in. She told me that one of the ingredients in the WM is processed through the liver the same as tylenol. If your liver is feeling overloaded and then you take the tylenol you will feel sick. She told me she thinks my headaches are from low blood sugar and if I feel one coming on to eat an apple as it has a low glycemic index...wont make your insulin spike. I told them at HM and they told me not to add another piece of fruit to just half one of them. Meh we will see. Anyway just wanted to give you the scoop.
The pharmacist also said tylenol is about all u should take for pain med as it rarely contradicts with anything.

p.s. Im 5 inches down woohoo:carrot:

designerchic
07-23-2008, 05:06 PM
ok....143.5....goin' down again...YAY!.....but another function this weekend! ugg! anyways....gonna enjoy it and then i know i'm on strict for a few more weeks (about 5) until the next event...

designerchic
07-23-2008, 05:08 PM
a few good inches off as well...got my "friend" today...why we all call it our "friend" i don't know....but hopefully now i'll see some more pile off bc no more bloat...:)

sexynesscoming
07-23-2008, 07:20 PM
evening ladies...

My dr said she's gonna referr me to a surgeon and be put on a list for surgery.

My gal stones keep blocking my tube, they wont put me on top of the list because i dont have attacks alot..I said well probably because I stay away from the foods that cause it.

Were going away for the week-end, were leaving early friday am and be back either sunday or monday.I have to eat sooo good to make sure I dont gain.

Well better go and ttyt :hug:

ItsGreat2BeMe
07-23-2008, 10:38 PM
I took advil this week as my TOM symptoms were KILLING me!!!! All went fine and helped me through my day.

My turn for a question. In the restaurant guide, we are allowed a hot chicken at Scores !?!?!??!?! This has to be a mistake!!! Sauce and all...makes no sense to me. What do you think?

Getting closer to my 30 pounds down. Yaye me!!!

New girl from the office (very young summer temp) asked if it was true that I had lost over 25 pounds today so I acknowledged. Then she says, you must of been really big!!! Ummmmmmm not too sure how to take that one yet haha!!

Congrats losers!!!! Proud of you all xo

sexynesscoming
07-24-2008, 10:48 PM
itsgreat... Ya I dont think I would of taken that too well neither. Some people just dont think before they open their mouths I tell ya.

Going away for the week-end to a blue jays game woohooo first time for me and then might watch batman in the imax theatre..first time for me too *L*
Gonna try to be on my best behaviour with food. I'm taking some healthy snacks with me to these places even though their not allowed.

I've been dealing with a very sore throat and ear for 2 weeks and the dr said its getting better, I wanted to ask what throat she was looking at?

Well better go and finish packing and pack my kids stuff for their camping trip with their aunt and uncle.

so have a wonderful week-end and happy losing! :hug:

ItsGreat2BeMe
07-24-2008, 11:50 PM
Have a Onederful week-end Isabel :-) Imax is awesome!!!

sehh
07-25-2008, 02:39 AM
HI GUYS I sounds like we are all having a bit of a struggle. I know I sure am....back to work this week but on evenings so still not my regular routine..set a mini goal on Monday for 4 lbs by next Monday....as I was the same as on Friday (which is good I guess) and Wed I was up .6 and today I was up 1 lb...I said what the ****????? I have been really good this week too....I was so disappointed...:( So they told me to try for the carbs before 4 pm and see how that goes....

One of the girls I work with who is on JC but taking a break brought in Chips and dip for snackies tonight...again I said what the ****???? My fav too-- ripple chips and ranch dip (for my TOM craving next week I would almost kill for it) Almost--- BUT I DID NOT have a single chip....I ate my chicken salad and smiled the whole time!!!!!! Yeah me !!

Sexyness that is weird about the skinny cow ice cream because like everyone said it is on the allowed wall but in "the book" for ice cream it says and I quote *must be less than 140 calories and 2g of fat OR 25g of carbohydrates per 1/2 cup serving....I am pretty sure skinny cow meets that....however I have found one from breyers that is to die for....chocolate fudge brownie 100 cal cups... 100 cal ; 1.5 g fat ; 22 carbs 70 sodium....they are really good and I have to fight my kids for them.....got them on sale at safeway about $4.99 for 6 cups......

also I have had gallbladder removed as well and it was not too bad - 3 or 4 small incisions and out it came...quick recovery but still 6 weeks off work....well worth it nt to have that pain all the time....take care of yourself... have a good day on Friday TGIF and we will make it thru the weekend togeather!

sehh
07-25-2008, 02:49 AM
Hi me again...here is a little something for everyone:

:dust:

takingchances
07-25-2008, 08:01 PM
My w/i today I remained the same-- no loss. but did lose another 2 inches so that is a bonus.

Started on CLA today too:)

sehh
07-25-2008, 10:21 PM
Crazy I went today and was down 2--what the ****? what is going on??? I sure don't know...hopefully a good weekend for everyone....it is suppose to be hot in Edmonton so maby a huge chef salad for supper on Saturday....hmmmmm

ChristinaBeke
07-26-2008, 12:09 AM
I went in today and Up again..(Now 156.0) I have been So Stressed out with my Grandma passing and being out Camping and Trying to Relaxing I have Gained..." Still Not Moving Ticker" lol

SO I'm Just going though a Depressed time right now and Not sure I an handle staying on the Program. But I will Try my best. :(

I have been told No Straches after 4 and No Free Exch and Eat no earlier then 2hrs but no longer then 4.

Humm this is for 1 week, Lets see how this works W/No POPCORN for me..My Fav.

I Really Need some Hugs..... :(

Sorry that I haven't replied to all of the other Posted... HUGS to Our HM Hotties . I will soon. :hug:

halfbakedtulip
07-26-2008, 10:09 AM
Christina big big big :hug: Just be you girl and give yourself a bit of a break. You just experienced a big loss and getting down on yourself is not going to help you at all!!!

Im down a bit at 188 yay me had chocolate last night bad I know but I decided that every Friday night would be my cheat meal and some chocolate. Mainly because I refuse to give up my date night and you dont have a choice what they serve and secondly Im less likely to binge on anything if I have that to look forward to. So
we'll see how it goes I guess.

Happy weighing all!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-chicks/slider-egg/lb/196.2/145/188/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/)

takingchances
07-26-2008, 11:32 PM
Hey Christine-- I had a weight gain and was on that same plan as you and in a week dropped I think 5-6 pounds then I was back on and good to go..

weekend is going ok..hoping tomorrow goes well too.. please please let me down at least 2 lbs...;)

halfbakedtulip
07-27-2008, 08:31 AM
yay me Im down again today 187.2 ....and on a weekend too!!!

1 more and then I finally hit 10 lbs

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-chicks/slider-egg/lb/196.2/145/187.2/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/)

ChristinaBeke
07-28-2008, 12:09 AM
Well I was good all weekened So this Eat restriction better of worked.
tonight I weight myself and I got 152lbs I think I C .... http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p2/Yummie_Mommie/weight%20loss%20ticker/072708152.jpg I think with me weighting myself at 7pm I Hope to see it this Low in the Am when I go in to get WI.

Well me luck. :dizzy:

ChristinaBeke
07-28-2008, 10:38 AM
Well It's 9:38am and I'm heading in for WI !

ChristinaBeke
07-28-2008, 02:36 PM
I'm Down,I'm DOWN ... 153.0 !!
1 lb up from 7/12th

I was going to scream if I wasn't :dizzy:

TrudyF
07-28-2008, 06:15 PM
Haha You are funny Christina.. So excited.. Congrats on the loss.

Hi to everyone.. I have been around but not much on the computer. Busy summer stuff.

My weight has been up and down all month and I am sort of at a stand still. I just wish I could get back on track.. Today has been good so far though.

Tomorrow I will go in and hopefully not too much damage has been done. I find weekends are very hard in the summer when everyone seems to be eating all the time.

Good luck girls and hope you have good weigh-ins this week.

(I am not moving my darn ticker either. Christina.. Hehe)

sehh
07-28-2008, 07:50 PM
I wimped out and did not got to wi today...first Monday I have intentionally missed...I know I am up and pretty discouraged as I have been pretty good...I am also on starch before 4 pm and they will probably pull my free item....Just can't seem to get in the mood anymore! BUT I WILL NOT QUIT>>>>>:))

Hope everyone had a good weekend

JuliaDH
07-28-2008, 08:46 PM
No movement on the scale for me today. Got my measurements done and now total at 36inches and 30 lbs

takingchances
07-28-2008, 10:09 PM
I was down .4

Of course I had the girl I do not really like and i was honest about my birthday cake last night..and she said well had you not ate the cake you would be down more.. holy heck!!!?

She also told me the norm is 2 lbs down every visit? what does your centres say?:?:

some weeks I have 4 and some weeks 3 .. surely not 6..well except my first weeks which was 8lbs.

JuliaDH
07-28-2008, 10:12 PM
My centre says 2lbs /week is goal. Most weeks that I am 100% on plan I lose 3-4 lbs. But that is with extra water and mild amounts of exercise. Add in exercise loss is slower but more inches disappear.

ItsGreat2BeMe
07-28-2008, 10:29 PM
Yep! 2 pounds a week is what the goal should be!!! I beat my record last week with a total of 4 pounds down...Woweeee I was so happy on Friday :-)

Today, 0.6 gain but I am ALWAYS up after week-ends and then manage to lose enough to make my weekly goal of 2 pounds by the Friday. Can't figure that one out yet LOL

Have a great week ladies xox

TrudyF
07-29-2008, 10:13 AM
Takingchances... 2 lbs a visit?? I could see if your going in once per week.. That seems like a lot to me. My centre says 2 lbs per week too.

Julia.. good for you sticking with the exercise program.. I don't think I move enough.. I should get going but I can't seem to stick with it.. I am lazy..LOL.

Well... I had a pretty good day yesterday eating wise. I didn't eat after dinner (that is my downfall) I am not sure though if I am going in today since I do NOT want to be up again. Maybe wait till tomorrow.

I really hate when the scale is up.. Do you all obsess about the numbers as much as me? Makes for a crappy day if the scale is up.

Have a good day everyone and may the scale gods be good for all...

headgirl
07-29-2008, 09:47 PM
Keep goin everyone.........everyone is doin great!
I went into wi yesterday and was down 4 lbs. WooHoo, I was happy for that one, I needed it. I go back in on Friday and I will keep everyone posted!

sexynesscoming
07-29-2008, 10:40 PM
:wave: I missed all of yas!! :hug:

We had a great fun weekend away and I went in for my wi on Monday and was down .2, but I'm just maintaining is all I'm doing.Makes me mad not losing bigger numbers and its making me doubt myself and wanting to quit like I've done all the other losing weight programs.

Then I keep hearing from the girls that dont know me at HM (they come from the other store in a near town) to help out and keep ragging on me for not eating enough food blah blah blah, I get most of my products in, like yesterday the new girl gave me heck for eating a bowl of cheerios with milk at 10:30am and nothingelse for breakfast. I said your lucky I ate that, I'm not a breakfast person, but made myself for this program. plus I've had a sore throat for almost 3 weeks so it hurts to swallow.I know their there to help but some just act like their all that with that stuff and annoys me.
sorry to vent.

I have and will get back on track with excercising and eating even better than I have been. I went for a speedwalk tonight and did my crunches and lower stomach crunches and side leg lifts and butt crunches so hopefully it will help for tomorrow's wi and measurements. I'm down 22 3/4" and 11 Lbs.

Congrats to all the losers keep it up and we have to stick together!!

halfbakedtulip
07-30-2008, 04:28 AM
Taking chances....WOW what a b**ch!!!! As if she would tell you that. For starters if you look in your book where they put down your inch loss etc it shows that your projected weight loss is 2 lbs per week. I know I made a goal of 10 lbs for myself by last sunday (HAHA fat chance) anyway I was mad when I didnt make it and my consultants keep getting mad at me saying you are ahead of schedule quit pushing!!! That girl should be fired!! First of all HM should be making you feel positive...Isnt that part of why we pay so much? Second of all promoting weight loss as ridiculous as that is irresponsible and unsafe. 2lbs per week is a safe lose. You need to come to my center lol. Where are you anyway?

Trudy...You dont know me but I have read your posts over the past few weeks and wondered where you disappeared to. Keep going girl..Love the new pic:)

Sexyness...I have a hard time eating in the am mainly because of time. Just to show Im gross :o heres what I do....3 heaping teaspoons of yogurt out of the container (noone touches my yogurt in this house but me) and 2 handfuls of blueberries which I eat while running out the door. This equals 2 oz or 1/4 cup of yogurt and 1/2 cup blueberries. I bring an orange for my midmorning snack. I was doing oatmeal too but found it showed on the scale when I would do my wi. I go at 11 am. Hope this helps maybe?

Today is measurements yay lol and Im finally at 10 lbs:carrot::carrot::carrot:

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-chicks/slider-egg/lb/196.2/145/186.6/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/)

For every 5 lbs lost :belly: :belly:

takingchances
07-30-2008, 07:48 PM
I am down another 2 inches total of 36 inches lost. and .2 lbs!

Did anyone see all the new under 100 snacks I was at Wal Mart and they have granola bars now! I like the fact I can have a treat every day like ice cream or a chocolate bar..:D

and I guess my weightloss might be slower cause my chicken all comes from M&M no more of that..boowoo.

halfbakedtulip
07-31-2008, 12:38 PM
So I had my measurements done yesterday and am down another 2 for 7.5 inches

and da ta da da I am 185.4 this am yay me 2 oz short of 11 lbs:carrot::carrot::carrot:

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-chicks/slider-egg/lb/196.2/145/185.4/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/)

ChristinaBeke
07-31-2008, 07:29 PM
I got back to 153.6lbs to ok with that.

Now lets see what fri brings !

TrudyF
08-01-2008, 11:36 AM
Hi there girlies.

Whoo Hoo Headgirl.. 4 lbs thats great.

Thanks for the compliment Halfbaked. Good to meet you too..

Congrats to all the other looooooosers!!!! I seems to have been a good week for everyone.. Its good to read about all the great losses.

Well I finally am down too. Lost 2 lbs this week FINALLY.. It seems I was stuck for the whole month of July. Up a couple, Down a couple.. Crazy. I need to make myself not eat after dinner.. It really helps me loose.

Have a great weekend everyone!!! HAPPY LONG WEEKEND!

takingchances
08-01-2008, 02:23 PM
Same here Trudy.. stuck here at 170's yoyoing!!:(

ChristinaBeke
08-01-2008, 05:43 PM
:carrot: YA BABY ... 151.4LBS NOW ! :carrot:

CANT BELIEVE I WAS 156 AT THE BEGAINNING OF THE WEEK.

4.6LBS GONE !

sexynesscoming
08-01-2008, 07:26 PM
hey everybody...

well went in for my wi and was up .2 Lbs like usual..since they switched my pills due to my galbladder and possible surgery I've been maintaining my weight:p but just found out today since its gonna be awhile for my surgery that they can put me back on my chromagic and wm2000 as well as the pills that been keeping me maintaining which is called ultrazyme.ick more money.The owner said I should see big numbers for loss again too like I first started so that made me happy which I needed since I've been struggling with the food part with my hubby liking to eat out.

Congrats to all the losers, way to go :hug:

I've been noticing alot of 100 cal snacks are out now and woohoo for that. I like the variety.Makes me feel like I'm being bad ;)

Well better go and fix supper so ttylg.

Isabel:carrot:

halfbakedtulip
08-01-2008, 10:06 PM
184.8 yippeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-chicks/slider-egg/lb/196.2/145/184.8/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/)

sexynesscoming
08-01-2008, 11:15 PM
halfbaked..just noticed were close to what we've lost so far and have to go to reach our goals :D I've lost 12 Lbs and like 32 Lbs to go. I started at 184 and want to get to 135 or less and now HM up'd my goal date because of my galbladder and being sick alot she gave me 3 extra weeks so now my goal date is December 22nd.

So how's it going with your sticking to the diet?It's hard for me quite a bit lately. Now they have me taking too many pills and I think I'm going in Tuesday and tell them too many pills its 5 pills all because of my galbladder, but I dont think I need to take all 5, I'm not a pill person and its gonna cost too much money. But we'll see what she says on Tuesday.

Hopefully your doing good.

ItsGreat2BeMe
08-02-2008, 12:34 AM
Hey ladies, I have a delicate question......

Any problems with elimination?? If I don't get up at 5:30 in the morning, nothing happens argggggggg like this morning, I had a day off, got up at 8 and nothing all day....so I didnt go to the center cause I've had a really bad week so far and didn't want to register my week with a gain :-(

It's been an ongoing battle for me since the start in April which is probably why I gain every Monday. Sucks cause I am so good at staying on plan!!!!

Besides that, had to rush my Mom to the Montreal hospital yesterday (2 hour drive) and my Dad is slowly recovering from his last chemo treatment. My son has been gone 4 weeks in his Army cadet camp and is too busy to call his old Mom!! Ha Ha!

Either then that, still at 29 pounds lost till tomorrow's Wi...we'll see :-)

Great job ladies and Christina, so glad to see you are back on the wagon and cheering for yourself xox

Be back tomorrow with hopefully good news. Good night losers :-)

halfbakedtulip
08-02-2008, 07:59 PM
Sexyness...
Yes our loss is close but check out the difference in inches grrrr LOL actually you started before me ...I started July 9. In all honesty inches count wayyy more than the number on the scale and my inches arent going so fast...Im only at 7.5 inches. Who knew I had so much water in me hahaha.
I have good days and bad days...lately alot more bad days. It's almost like I am sabotaging myself on purpose...maybe I am who knows. I am sick of being fat but I also dont like change. I seem to be doing alot of binging lately. I get on my high horse about how all these other people can eat crap so why cant I...then I feel guilty. Between yesterday and today I have had BK, KFC and a pecan maple danish. I never used to eat junk as it was except fridays so I have no idea whats going on. I hate the way I feel afterwards and sometimes I can even make myself sick. I dont mean sticking my finger down my throat!! I mean I will think about it so long that I actually get sick...vomit. Thats not good either!!! Then you have nothing in your stomach and thats not healthy either. Sigh...what a journey.

takingchances
08-02-2008, 10:16 PM
Uggh up .4! boowoo.

The centre thinks I have plateaued so I am starting wm 4000 on Monday and going on the no carbs after 4 and no free exchange for a week..hopefully this kicks my body into loss.

I am still losing inches more then 2 a week..but the scale is really making me depressed.

I also have the issues with elimanation and they are upping my fibre or something cause its no good.

I am pretty much at my hafway goal with 5 months to go so lots of time to get to my goal on Jan1!

bored15541
08-02-2008, 10:42 PM
Hey im new obviously lol
yeah i just started the Herbal Magic diet on Thursday it seems pretty straight forward but i think my down fall is giving up all the sweets but im excited to get to where i wanna be and it looks like it worked for all of you

takingchances
08-03-2008, 02:03 AM
Welcome bored!

Wishing you all the success with HM!:hug:

ItsGreat2BeMe
08-03-2008, 11:22 AM
Welcome bored :-)

1 pound loss this week gang. Pretty happy considering I was at gain until yesterday. 30 Down yessssssssssssssssss and 29 inches :-)

Happy Sunday xox

bored15541
08-03-2008, 04:36 PM
yeah when i went in for my first weigh in after starting this i dropped 1.6

halfbakedtulip
08-03-2008, 04:59 PM
taking chances...
so you can only have meat after umm I think you said 4 ...thats going to be hard I think :o

sexynesscoming
08-03-2008, 07:02 PM
halfbaked..... sounds like me for the most part too. I struggle mostly when I dont have meals planned for the week and when my family wants to eat out or go out for a ice cream cone after dinner, I dont like the frozen yogurt at the ice cream shops that much. I feel really guilty after I eat bad too, then I think its so much easier to be fat than work my butt off to get skinny, then I come back and think what the heck? I want to be skinny I know I'm happier when I'm skinny like I was before my kids.I like seeing the results already so that helps me to keep going.
I like my inches loss but not my lbs loss its not enough I'm just maintaining because of the pills they put me on due to my galbladder and now they put me back on my original pills plus the medical pill so its 4 pills(I counted wrong before thought it was 5) I'm not a pill person so I'll be talking to them on Tuesday when they reopen from the long weekend.They said now that I'm on my original pills I will lose weight again.

Your doing good halfbake keep it up, we'll be here for each other.
I have to get back on track and plan meals and excercise!! we can do it Halfbaked :hug:

sexynesscoming
08-03-2008, 07:05 PM
:welcome2: bored, its a great place to be!!

takingchances
08-03-2008, 08:21 PM
NO carbs after 4.. so I leave fruits for the evening and it is going well but I also am in bed by say 10.. not a late person or TV person.

No free exchange this week.. this is going to be harsh!

halfbakedtulip
08-04-2008, 09:21 AM
I so dont understand because fruits are carbs...big ones because of their sugar etc.. Basically the only thing thats not a carb is your protien sources:S

sexynesscoming
08-05-2008, 12:30 AM
I was told no fruits or starch after 4 which is hard for the starch part because I like potatoes and rice and pasta for supper.HM told me to make some for supper but dont eat it and save it for my next days lunch. I dont do that all the time though, like tonight I had skinless boneless chicken breast with lemon on it and mashed potatoes and veggies..oops*L*
I havent been wi since Friday so I guess I will find out tomorrow how bad I did.
How did everybody do? I'm sure you did really good, but if not don't worry we can do this together :hug:

halfbakedtulip
08-05-2008, 06:20 AM
Itsgreattobeme.....Wow congrats to you:carrot: 30 lbs is amazing!!!!

Bored......Welcome and congrats on your first losses:)

Sexyness.....LoL we should have hooked up as we ate the same thing for dinner...would have been less cooking hehehe:cool:

nessalee
08-05-2008, 02:59 PM
Hi Tammy,

I hear you on the lack of eliminations... at least I did...

One word FIBREMAX.

It's a powder fibre booster (your gals at your centre will have tons of info on it) It tastes nasty but it works... just like that famous cough syrup. I haven't had a problem since starting one 1/2 tsp before bed and it sure cleans your insides up. May help with a little weight loss too i've been told since it does have a little bit of a cleansing effect.

Also... I was an officer at an Air Cadet camp for 3 summers. He's having a good time if he's not calling mom. We worry when they call mom too often lol.

Good luck everyone with your weigh ins today. I'll be heading to see the damage I have done over the long weekend after work today.

takingchances
08-05-2008, 03:36 PM
Well I was up .6 and love the lady i had today we talked for a good half hour about my meal choices and how I eat the same stuff all the time an dthat might be why I in this rut..

So I have started wm4000(for 10 days!) and no carbs after 4 more protien and high fibre low GI foods.. and no free exchange..

hoping this kick starts me agian:p

ChristinaBeke
08-06-2008, 02:34 PM
WOW I went in today and I was down too 150.6lbs & 1 inch loss = 75inches
I can see my 145-149's coming by next week After TOM Leaves town.

Hugs to all my HOT HM CHICKIES ...

Sorry not around at this moment ! :hug:

takingchances
08-06-2008, 04:18 PM
Christina that is a aweome LOSS! congrats!

I am going daily this week, and today I was down .8 from yesterday and so far the new "diet" of GI index and high fibre and no carbs after 4 is going well..

I loss no inches this last week so still sitting at 36 loss.

hoping each day is a great day this wek!

bored15541
08-07-2008, 01:45 AM
well Tuesday i was down 3.4 shocker because i had pizza Sunday/Monday couldn't go today had other stuff planned. lol. this is a lot easier then all the other diets i've been on.lol

ChristinaBeke
08-07-2008, 10:18 AM
Christina that is a aweome LOSS! congrats!

I am going daily this week, and today I was down .8 from yesterday and so far the new "diet" of GI index and high fibre and no carbs after 4 is going well..

I loss no inches this last week so still sitting at 36 loss.

hoping each day is a great day this wek!

DID they give you a plan to follow or something like this .... you can follow ?
I found a GI site with Lows,Med.High foods on it...
w w w . s o u t h b e a c h - d i e t - pl a n . c o m/lowglycemicfoodlist. htm

take the spaces out & Copy & Paste

Let me know !

nessalee
08-07-2008, 11:34 AM
Hello Ladies,

I went for my post long weekend weigh in yesterday (I went on Tuesday as well - I was up 2.2 pounds) but I came back with a vengance.

In one day I went down 3.8 pounds to bring myself right back on track!

I don't have a ticker yet so...

Starting weight - 172.2
Goal - 140
Week - 7
Current - 159.2

Less than 20 pounds to goal!!!

I have also lost 20 inches and when I started the program I was in between a 14/16, neither really fit well one was too big the other too small. Last night I went shopping and I am a size 10 :carrot: I can't remember the last time I was this size.

I love this program!!!

takingchances
08-07-2008, 06:58 PM
Yes they gave me all the handouts..

so I was down .8 yesterday and 1.4 today and it is only wed.. hope this trend continues..

sexynesscoming
08-07-2008, 09:26 PM
evening ladies :hug:Halfbaked...anytime I have to cook less is awesome, so lets cook together *L*I went into HM yesterday and they want to see me every day again due to me falling off slowly. Seems like all I've been doing is whining lately, but man everything is hitting me. Here goes.... One thing I was dealing with my galbladder and maybe surgery coming up, then was real sick with a cold and then chest cold and a infection in my throat and both ears for 3 weeks and then the big thing that has thrown me over the stressed out line.... I'm a manager of Subway and its a very very busy one, since I've taken over this one 2 1/2 years ago(my hubby use to run it till he was promoted to General manager of 5 subways) then his assistant took over then I took it from her, anyways my sales have gone up soooo much since I've taken over and I'm the highest paid manager out of the owners 5 stores and I had a assistant manager that has worked for me for 2 years and for one year of that she was my assistant manager and was great she is 20 years old. She met this other 20 some year old guy that I know and is a BIG LOSER and I told her that and Monday night sometime after 1 am my assistant and her new boyfriend robbed my store 15,000.00 after the long weekend was over.We became friends real close and partied together and everything and she did this to me, now an investigation is going on and they are on the run.Sooooo Hm wants to see me every day and wants me back on track and I signed up for the walking group that HM has going right now starting this month and then volunteering at the local ranch to walk horses, I dont know everything about it yet, the owner of the ranch invited me to join her there when we both were at HM. wow have I ever went on and on. sorry again. My hubby and i are very stressed out.Congrats to all the losers!!oh ya I lost 2 lbs since yesterday.. dont know how but I did :o I now weigh 172.0 I want to see the 160's!!!!!Sorry that I vented so much.

halfbakedtulip
08-08-2008, 06:44 AM
Sexyness... I would say you have had more than enough reasons to "whine". I feel soooo bad for you:hug: It really sucks when someone lets you down and misuses the trust you place in them. Try to remember this has nothing to do with you....and trust me wherever she is she feels guilty about doing this to you. She couldnt not after you working together for this long. Unfortunately we sometimes make bad choices and hers was a BIG one. *sigh*

I dont know why you are so worried about the scale woman arrgghhh. I mentioned to my HM about you and how while you have been on longer and lost the same amount of weight you have lost over 20" They agreed with me that your inch loss is soooooooooooooo much more important than the scale. All I really want is to look decent in a bikini lol I dont care what number Im at.

Anyway Im down 2 inches this week for a total of 9.5 inches but Im still at 184 grrrrrrrrrrrrTOM:mad:

takingchances
08-08-2008, 01:08 PM
I amintained the weight from yesterday but am down 2.2 for the week.. hoping and praying the weekend is a easy one..

sexynesscoming
08-08-2008, 08:51 PM
halfbaked..Thanks sooo much :hug: I really hope she does feel guilty, I know that sounds mean, but she did a number on me and some others that we work with. I pray that she gets caught and soon.I thought my scale #'s would go down more but nope it hasnt but like you said the inches are going down its 25 1/2 inches now woohoo, I'll start concentrating on my inch loss for awhile to keep me positive like your HM consultant says:) Way to go on your inches loss..way to go!! remember the #'s on the scale doesnt matter right now :D You'll do it!!Where do you live? Just wondering, thought we could get to know each other a little more if you want, if not that's ok too. Well better go and do some crunches and then go for a speedwalk with my 10 year old daughter then back to watch a movie.Isabel :carrot:

bored15541
08-09-2008, 02:46 AM
hey every one.
when do you find it best to go weigh in?
because i usually go in the morning but today i went this after noon and it said i was up 1.2 :( but i had followed everything) they think it was because of water retaining because of the heat we had here for the part two days. i donno

halfbakedtulip
08-09-2008, 10:39 PM
Sexyness..... hmm about me lol. Let's see...just turned 34 in June am a mom to a soon to be 16 yr old eep!!! Married a soldier 3 yrs ago on Aug 25 and live on CFB Petawawa. Hubby is leaving sometime in the next month for Afghanistan (his first tour):( I work on base inspecting our cleaners work in the buildings. Ya it really is as exciting as it sounds LOL But I cant complain...straight days no weekends, decent pay and my gas is paid for. Any full time job is hard to come by up here. Too many military wives not enough jobs:(

I included a pic (hope it works:p) Im alot more blonde now...feel like Im cheating as I dont really have a whole body pic...but Im taking one hopefully tomorrow!! At least now when youl have an idea who you're talking to!!! Wow I dont look very friendly lol

ps congrats on your inch loss thats awesome!!!

sexynesscoming
08-09-2008, 11:22 PM
halfbaked... I'm 37.. now thats eek :o I'm a mom to a 10 year old daughter and an 8 year old son.I've been married for 11 years to a wonderful guy that I met online in 96. I was originally born in the states and then came here and have been here ever since. Oh ya I live in Port Elgin *L*. As I mentioned before I'm a manager of Subway a very busy subway that is. Nice pic, no you dont look unfriendly :hug: Least now I have a face with the name. Well better go and good luck this weekend with being good.Isabel :carrot:

halfbakedtulip
08-10-2008, 10:10 AM
Bored...hers what I do for weigh in...not that I recommend it. I weigh myself soon as I get up ...naked. I eat at 630 am and have my snack by 9 am. Then I dont drink or eat anything until my 11 am weigh in at HM .That way the scale is the same as my morning WI usually. Theres nothing I hate more than having them tell me a weight that is off 1 or 2 or more lbs from what I was in the am. But then Im a nut LOL

Sexyness....Well I am smack in the middle of my TOM so "being good" wasnt even in my vocabulary the last 2 days. I was BADDDDD Im paying for it today...up 1.5 lbs:o Im not shocked I knew it would happen. So just have to get back op and off I go:)

ps...I met my hubby online too heehee

takingchances
08-10-2008, 12:25 PM
Hey Gals

That is a great pic Tulip-- I am so sorry your DH is leaving.. hope the time he is gone passes real fast..How long is a tour?

I agree if I go mid morning my weight is less...I work shift work so I go at all different times but try to go 2-4 hours after last meal.

sexynesscoming
08-10-2008, 12:49 PM
I usually do my WI at HM in the am after I go pee :o and before I eat anything. I cant eat soon as I get up, I'm usually up at 6:15am and have my tea right away and to work by 7am and then by 9am or so I have my breakfast.I know thats bad, but not hungry till then or even later.

halfbaked.. its ok there's always tomorrow to do better. Thats cool that you met your hubby online too*S*

Isabel

halfbakedtulip
08-10-2008, 07:07 PM
The deployments are usually 6 mo but alot of the guys are going this time up to 10...thankfully hubby got out of that and will only be gone for the 6. Every time it gets me down I just try and remember to be thankful we arent american...theres are anywhere from a yr on....Dont know if I could handle that!!!

takingchances
08-11-2008, 12:37 PM
Today's weigh in went well down 1.4 which is shocking as I had a major cheat on the weekend..guess drinking all that water does help.. haha..

Have a great week!

JuliaDH
08-11-2008, 12:53 PM
Hi Gal's back from camping. Kinda sucked with all the rain. Did fairly well not completely on plan. my pills got rained on and were to soaked to use. Silly me forgot to put my pill case in the zip lock! But my home scale read 291 which would mean a 2.5 loss. My home scale is about .5 higher or lower on average. Wont go to the centre til Tues am.

meekster
08-11-2008, 01:54 PM
Hey everyone
I've been busy the last month or so, and WOW falling off the wagon hurts.
I'm now at 217.6. Not my lowest by a long shot. But, there are no more vacations, trips, etc... planned for a while. Not till Jan 09 that is.
I think it will be better once the kids are back in school.
Oh yeah, I got a job. I start on Thursday. That should help me as well. More structure in my day seems to help.
I talked to the girls about my gains and they understand. (not quite happy about it, neither am I)
I have to say, that the S/B and F/B's worked for me. I would probably be alot more off track than I am if I hadn't taken those faithfully while I was away.
My husband also leaves sometime soon for overseas.

Tulip, do you work with Fran?

meekster
08-11-2008, 01:56 PM
Well now that I just posted, my ticker is a little off now.
But
I'm not changing it, It will motivate me to get there again and go further.

ChristinaBeke
08-11-2008, 08:41 PM
I went in today for WI and I'm down.... to 149.4lbs ! :carrot:

But My time is running out till maintenance ...4weeks and I have to lose 19lbs in that time or I have to pay $15.00 week till i get to the weight or be ok with the weight I get too and learn how to maintain it ! NOT because I know I will not be 130lbs.

But I don't think its right to have to pay that Much a week till you get to you goal then your other weeks run out. Mine is feb 2009

You think it's posstiable to lose 4.75lbs a week ? & make it to Sept 10 2008

:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

bored15541
08-12-2008, 04:25 AM
My weigh in went surprisingly well i went down 2 pounds which i was so happy for. The most always seems to come off after the weekend for me. and this weekend was difficult working out side all day and my sister would go and get food and assume what i would eat not asking me ( which she got everyone burgers and fries) at that point i was so hungry i didn't care. but two days in a row that terrible and i know.

but since starting herbal magic 6 pounds down. only 97 more

halfbakedtulip
08-12-2008, 06:10 AM
Meekster ACK!!!! shhhhhhhh yes I do. Please dont tell her Im on HM or on here. I decided when I joined I wasnt telling anyone. The only ones who know are my hubby and son. Im not sure really that I will ever tell anyone. I know that sounds weird but Im a private person to begin with when it comes to certain things, and the thought of people watching and talking about me and what Im eating etc...does not turn my crank at all. So how do you know Fran? Are you in Pet? Ive agreed to join dance with her this yr....she kept at me last yr and by the time I said yes it was over for the yr. So starting next month Ill be Twinkle Toes Tulip LOL I just hope Im not the only newbie. I havent joined anything like this since I was a young teen and the thought of my hulking load trying to be graceful terrifies me. But I know it will be fun and will give me something to do while hubbys gone.

meekster
08-12-2008, 09:58 AM
Sorry Tulip, I might have already put my foot in it. Maybe not though.
She does go on about dance. (ALOT) She's my neighbour. She knows all about me on the HM plan. Your 30 pounds lighter than me right now, so I have a bit to catch up. My little girls are at the dance studio as well. Not sure if I can fit in for me to take dance, but it's a thought.

Bonnie

Oh yeah, on the home scale this morning I was down a pound from yesterday. Hopefully HM scale will show a loss tomorrow.

takingchances
08-12-2008, 12:50 PM
Great losses everyone!

Today on my own scale I am down another 2 and in total shock.. guess this high fibre low GI does work.. might just stay on it if they let me.. I think they only like you to be on it for 10 days that way if I get rutted again we can kickstart things..

I agree once kids are back to school this will be much easier!

sexynesscoming
08-12-2008, 05:08 PM
evening ladies...well lastnight I had another attack with vomiting and was in the ER till 2 am with them putting IV's in my hand trying to get the pain to go away and taking blood again, then I opened my store at 7am.. boy am I tired. Then I went in for my WI and was up like 1.4 Lbs and she said its because of the IV. so let me get this to get rid of pain thats worse than having a baby(which I had c-sections for both) I have to gain weight??? Oh great!! I see the surgeon on the 18th for a conciltation. I'm trying to get back on track and eat from the groups and whenever I do something comes up to knock me back down.grrrrrr. Congrats to all the losers...way to go :carrot: Isabel :cry:

headgirl
08-13-2008, 04:07 PM
Congrats to all the losers.....I've been away for a bit, alot of catching up to do with reading posts. Isabel, I sure hope you are feeling better. I know about the IV making a person gain, that had happened to me last month. So I don't have a lot to report. I was down another 2 pounds so I got to 172 and 30 pounds gone and then i went back in on Monday and was up 2 because TOM decieded to show up. So I am still sitting at the 174 that my ticker says...
Congrats Christina on the amazing losses lately.....good job!!!
Welcome Bored.....I hope you love the plan!!
And to all the others I am just catching up with.....keep up the big losses.
I am not going in again till Saturday so I will update after that!

meekster
08-13-2008, 07:34 PM
So , I was down .8 at HM this morning. Yeah me.

sexynesscoming
08-13-2008, 09:26 PM
thanks headgirl... :hug:

Well I think I did ALOT better today with eating all the food thats on the list.

my menu today

Cheerios

hour 1/2 later a fat free yogurt(yummy)

then around 1pm a small veggie salad with a 3" whole wheat bun with lite tuna

then supper time around 6pm I had skinless boneless chicken breast with spinach and zuccini and a few small potatoes

snack tonight I have to have a free exchange yet so might have a fat free fudgesicle

still missing one fruit, but hey way better than what I've been doing.

HM has had sheets of recipes available for us.. one is spinach dip and the other one is yogurt and berry dessert.. so if anyone wants the recipe just let me know and I'll be more than happy to share.

bored15541
08-14-2008, 03:06 AM
Happy to hear your feeling a little better sexynesscoming. I went in for my WI i dropped another 2 pounds so happy. All that landscaping. they did my measurements for today and im down 6 1/2 inches. This is going really well i'm starting to feel a lot better i go out and do more and i'm not so sluggish.

starting weight: 273
current weight: 265
goal weight: 170
95 more pounds to go!

ItsGreat2BeMe
08-14-2008, 08:33 PM
Good job Bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sexynesscoming
08-14-2008, 10:38 PM
Way to go!!!! wow what a big losss.

I went in for my wi and was down 1.4 Lbs..bout time.

My town finally got a off leash HUGE dog park so I'll be getting out more with my Rylee(1 year old golden Retriever).I cant believe how huge it is there. Maybe it will help me to get out more too.

Great job to the losers.. thats awesome!!!

Isabel

takingchances
08-15-2008, 02:35 PM
I maintained..uggh.. so only down 1.4 this week.. total bummer!

ItsGreat2BeMe
08-15-2008, 10:26 PM
Join the club takingchances...1.4 for me too this week!!! We'll get there, one pound at a time :)

sexynesscoming
08-15-2008, 10:35 PM
woohoo finally down 2.5 Lbs this week..gotta keep going gotta keep going.

Congrats on both of you for losing this week..thats awesome!!

HM challenged me yesterday to lose just enough weight to put me back down to 171.? by this coming Monday and I weighed 174.? and I met it before the week was over so now I have to get lower than 171 by then because the girl at HM that challenged me wasnt there today to weigh me.

Have a great weekend girls!

takingchances
08-19-2008, 12:32 AM
How is everyone doing,

I am so fustrated, I did WM 4000 for 10 days lost the weight went off and just on the wm 2000 and Chromagic and am right back up.. so ready to throw in the towel.

bored15541
08-19-2008, 12:59 AM
I had a TERRIBLE weekend. As in my diet. it was my b-day Friday. i turned 19 so me and friends went to the bar and Saturday i had a family birthday, Sunday and today well i wasn't in the mood to get started again and go in for a weigh in. so im gonna go for my weigh in tomorrow and see what damage i did.

halfbakedtulip
08-19-2008, 06:05 AM
Congrats on the loss Sexy!!!

Taking chances...dont even think about throwing in the towel. Dont lose sight of the fact that youve lost 36 lbs woman!!!

Bored...Happy belated Birthday!!!:hug:

On my front...I hit the 15 lb mark as of this am YAAAA ME!!!!! Im excited to have my measurements on Wed as last week I only lost half an inch and it was on my arm!

sexynesscoming
08-19-2008, 10:38 PM
taking chances... no don't throw it in.. I know how you feel, I was going through a real rough time and struggled with HM too, but remember you are doing this for you and that you can do it one day at a time, one inch at a time. Your doing awesome, keep your head up, were here for you :hug:

halfbaked...congrats!! your doing great!!

Well I went in and seen my surgeon and he said yes you have to have your galbladder out, I cant till Jan though due to I have noone that can run my store. My surgery is on Jan 8th. But I do have to say my surgeon is hot :D

Well better go and get ready for bed soon, so busy at work that I get so tired at night and want to crash early, exspecially after my long walks that I've been doing.

Have a great nite ladies!

takingchances
08-19-2008, 10:55 PM
went in for my weigh in and was down .2.. ugg sucks!

going in daily this week. we shall see.

bored15541
08-20-2008, 01:15 AM
I went in for my weigh in today i was up 2 pounds :( but i thought it would have been a lot worse. so im getting back on track.

JuliaDH
08-20-2008, 09:20 AM
Good Morning Gal's!

I have now lost a total 35 lbs. I am alittle behind where I wanted to be. But I never planned on how hard it is during TOM! We are having some staffing changes at the centre again! Do you experience that too? Its hard since I will be there til Nov 09. I really struggle with connecting with people then they are gone after 3-4 months.

I got a good laugh from the centre too. Apparently there is a notice out not from head office that states that if we do not bring in our food journal that staff will not be able to give us our herbals! Of course I got the new girl on Monday and I did not bring my book which is probably only the second time I forgot in 5 months! I told her to look at my file that has the little checks saying I bring my book!

I am now the same weight I was when I was pregnant 7 yrs ago. And DH has stopped wearing ear plugs to bed and when I asked him why his response was that I dont snore as much. I never relataed snoring to weight gain. But I guess the more I gained the more I snored!

Have a great day! And to those who are struggling! Please hand in there. It is worth it! YOU are worth it! And it is all about YOU feeling great about your healthier sexier self!

takingchances
08-22-2008, 12:04 PM
Congrats Julia! You have done a awesome job!

I too miss the girls that were there and now these new ones well they are just harder..

I was up 1.4 on Wed..I have been sitting at this weight for a month and i am so tired of it..and you know I am using 100 a week in supps and no change..This is month 4 for me just the beginning..and it just does not seem worth it when you have putting all that money in pills and nothing is happening.:(

ChristinaBeke
08-24-2008, 04:37 PM
Ok just a quick Hello and I'm still here... Just lots Busy.

I'm still Weighing in at 149.lbs So Happy about my lose.

But need another 19lbs to go till MY goal.. ( There date is drawing near 09/10/08 and I have fallen Behind.) :(

Oh Well.

I'm happy with the changed I have done ...:carrot: 41lbs & 75.5inch.. You cant beat that Baby !

takingchances
08-24-2008, 05:29 PM
That is awesome!

:carrot:

bored15541
08-25-2008, 03:04 AM
i fell way off my great grandma just passed so we flew out to BC to her funeral and i haven't followed the plan for a week :( so im gonna see what happens tomorrow.

halfbakedtulip
08-25-2008, 09:38 AM
Somehow I gained 4.8 lbs this weekend mmhmmm I think I may be retaining alot of water. I was asked...ok well poked and prodded till I gave in to sub on a baseball team this weekend for a tournament. I havent played since I was 13 maybe 14. We played one on Friday, 2 on Sat and 3 yesterday. I can hardly move today...sigh Im getting old. I know I drank alot of water...didnt eat alot though because with the timings all at the last minute none of my options were good ones. I think my body freaked out that I was sweating so much and decided to hold on to my water bleh.:(

ItsGreat2BeMe
08-25-2008, 07:46 PM
So sorry for your loss bored :-( My thoughts are with you and your family xox

It is Monday and I lost 1.6 YAYE ME!!!! I usually gain on Mondays :-)))) Reading you every day ladies, thanks for being here. As for me, I'm right on track at 35.6 lost so far :-)

Will check back in later this week xox

halfbakedtulip
08-27-2008, 10:37 AM
I refuse to go in for my weigh in and measurements today. This am I weighed in at 186. I cant even explain how mad I am at myself. Yesterday I didnt take any of my pills as I had the beginning of a head cold and had to plug myself full of echinacea...then I decided last night to make lasagna...after not eating anything all day...you can imagine how much I ate. I also had wine. WTF is wrong with me lately...not even close to sticking on plan...lots of chocolate. I can justify my eating on monday night....it was my anniversary and we went somewhere really fancy. There wasnt alot on the menu so I had a delicious pasta. Its the rest of the days I have no excuse for.

bored15541
08-28-2008, 05:47 AM
I'm trying to make my personal goal of losing ten pounds a month 3 pounds away. taking the pills is the hardest cuz i always forget to. I always skip the days i'm suppose to be measured i'd rather wait get them done once a month compared to every week. i don't no.

takingchances
08-28-2008, 01:51 PM
Down 4lbs. yEAH!!:D

ChristinaBeke
08-28-2008, 02:39 PM
well Went and got MM & WI and I 0inches again and now
148.8lbs !! :carrot:

Slowly moving along ~

ItsGreat2BeMe
08-28-2008, 09:15 PM
Way to go Ladies!!!! Crossing my fingers for tomorrow :-)

headgirl
08-28-2008, 10:47 PM
It sounds like everyone is doin pretty good. Don't give up halfbaked, you'll get back on track!!

So I have been waaayyyy to busy lately and haven't really kept faithful to keeping everyone updated. So I am down another 4lbs....I go back to WI on Saturday and will let everyone know my progress.

Keep strong everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

bored15541
08-29-2008, 02:00 AM
weighed in today down .4 which is good didn't think i was gonna lose anything overall inchs lost is 10 1/2

takingchances
08-29-2008, 10:28 PM
Good Job bored..

bored15541
08-31-2008, 02:03 PM
Well i just realized i passed the one mark month on herbal magic.WOW. doesn't seem like i have been on it that long. Usually i start something and im off it withing a week. Well good thing im still going with this then

ItsGreat2BeMe
09-04-2008, 09:13 PM
Has everyone taken a vacation together and forgot to invite me??? Where is everyone? LOL

halfbakedtulip
09-05-2008, 09:44 AM
Itsgreat....I was wondering the same thing LOL Nobodys been saying anything.

So I went for my measurements on Wed...seeing as how I had missed the week before I expected big changes. I was less than pleased...:mad:ok down right p*ssed when I was told there was no change...not even 1/2 an inch anywhere!!!!

On a brighter note I am exactly 3 lbs away from hitting 20 lbs gone YAY me!!!:carrot:

ChristinaBeke
09-05-2008, 02:17 PM
Oh HalfBaled dont be upset. I have been sitting at 75.5inches loss now for 2months and NO Inch Loss here. but that Ok Because I know I have worked hard for what I have done ! :hug:

Now I did go for WI & MI today and i'm now 147.6 :carrot:

ItsGreat2BeMe
09-05-2008, 05:05 PM
Went for my WI this morning and I am now at 38.2 lbs lost and an extra 3 inches this week!!!! I'm so excited!!!

Great to have you back ladies xox

halfbakedtulip
09-08-2008, 12:48 PM
ok so I am at a standstill and I am annoyed...Ive tried eating less, eating more, taking out any starch. Im pissy. I even stopped the cla to see if that was it. Im just cranky and frustrated sigh:(

ChristinaBeke
09-10-2008, 02:32 PM
Just hanging around. Didn't go in today.

My Emmers came down with C.Pox on fri night and Broke out Sat am. I went for WI on Mon and gained 1lbs...ggrrr

and today Emmers had a Fever So not going in. But need to because It's my Date They have Picked that I Should Have Lost all my Weight. NOT !
Yuppers still 18lbs BEHIND and they want me to deside that I'm Happy with my weight and learn to maintenice it or say I'm ok with it. Or If I'm Not Happy ( I'm Not) I HAVE to PAY 15.00 Aweek till I get to my Weight I'm happy at. then learn how to mantaine it. With having the same amount of week left that I Paid for in advance !

Hummm Dont think I'm happy anymore ...:dizzy:

takingchances
09-10-2008, 10:03 PM
I have been on holidays sorry for not checking in in a while things are going much better..

I lost 1.4 on my holidays go figured.. and am now down.. check out my ticker!

sexynesscoming
09-11-2008, 09:33 PM
:wave: everybody!!!! I was struggling alot and had to shake myself and get back on track with everything and get off my plateau with weight. I was struggling with getting below 174 and they could see that so one lady that works at HM she helps me out so bad(she is taking HM too) and she challenges me and I always do more than what she says and before the date she tells me. So I have gone down to 168.2 and 27 inches down now wooo hooooo. How are you doing halfbaked???? missed ya girl!! :hug:I see not too many posts has happened since I was here last.. whats going on????? I thought I would have to read umptine posts tonight and it was at the most 2 pages after I left.Well talk to yas soon and have a good night.Isabel :carrot:

Catharina
09-13-2008, 10:24 PM
Hi Folks,

I haven't had time to read this entire post but I am SO glad to find a group that is going through the same thing.

I signed up with HM last week and was told yesterday that I had already lost 2 lbs! :cool: Dunno if that's true but it will be interesting to continue to post here as I go through this experience.

This is my first attempt to loose the weight that I have put on since quiting delivering mail. That was a good job and made it easy to keep the weight off. I could eat anything then and could lose anything I needed right away by going on a low carb diet for a week.

Now I am going to Curves and starting the HM to loose the 40 lbs that I want to loose. They told me that my ideal weight would be 115 but I picked 125 as my goal weight as the only time I was 115 was when I was VERY sick, and I looked it!

I will continue to post my progress and hope to get to know all of you soon.

Have a good evening,
Cat =^..^=

halfbakedtulip
09-14-2008, 10:09 PM
Welcome Catharina!!!!
You probably did lose at least 2 lbs. Remember the first 5 or so is extra water weight...we all know this but its still nice to see when you are starting off. Gives you that little "umpf" at the start:)

ItsGreat2BeMe
09-14-2008, 10:22 PM
Hi Catharina!!!!! So glad you found us :-)

ChristinaBeke
09-15-2008, 12:39 AM
hi and welcome ~

ChristinaBeke
09-16-2008, 06:12 PM
Well my Beautiful HM Friends.... It has come down to that I have left HM and Move on. I have had the Most Great support here on the Thread I Org started. Pages, Pages and Must feel that I have to Leave due to the $$. My Family have given up alot of stuff and my is in $$ in Trouble.
But I'm Not done losing weight. I Have the wisdom to carry on my Own. :hug:

Please Don't feel Sad for me as I'm Supper Happy and never thought I couls Lose 44lbs and 75inches. :carrot:

Don't worry you'll still find me Here on the Baords in the WW area !

ItsGreat2BeMe
09-16-2008, 09:56 PM
Sorry to see you go from this thread Christina but WW is great and I know that you will succeed!!!!! Good luck sweet lady and Tata for now xoxo

halfbakedtulip
09-18-2008, 07:22 PM
Aww Christina...just because you arent on the program anymore doesnt mean you cant post here!!!! you WERE on it...and look all you accomplished....We need you here woman...to give us a kick in the butt from time to time!

ChristinaBeke
09-21-2008, 08:44 PM
Wow it's Quite with out me, Hehe !

Well I have gone to my second week of WW and Lost 1.4lbs and Same with Dh 1.5lbs

So I lost 3 and he lost 5.4 lbs in two wks !

So where's everyone ? :hug:

ChristinaBeke
09-24-2008, 10:26 AM
oK 3FC'S I know you all can gab up a strom.... Where are ya's.

I know I said I was the one leaving but I'm hanging around to check everyone out !

Miss you's ! :hug:

TrudyF
09-28-2008, 01:33 PM
Hey Christina I am still here but don't log in much. I see you are doing WW. How is it going? I was wondering once we quite taking the supplements does the weight come back? My counselor said it didn't with her.

I am kind of at a standstill right now.. Up a couple and down a couple. Next Friday is my so called last day and I am really behind. Probably around 20lbs or so. What did they say to you about being behind? Did you have to pay extra?

Sorry I haven't been around. Hopefully I can kick start this weight thing.. They did say they would give me one month grace.

Hi to everyone.. Keep up on the weightloss it is definately worth it.

JuliaDH
09-28-2008, 02:06 PM
I am still here too. Post mostly on the 300+ threads. Sort of stalled and did not go to the cetre for several weeks. ALmost a month. Now back on track. Check in more later.

TrudyF
10-02-2008, 09:59 PM
Hi again.. I am really stuggling to get these last pounds off. My date today was supposed to be my goal date but I am off by 21 pounds. Can I loose 21 lbs in one month? They will give me one month grace period.

How is everyone else doing? I would really love to get down to goal for once in my life. Just plugging away.

I did loose .6 today.. Whoooppppeee haha

aranyc
10-07-2008, 03:03 PM
hi everyone,
i'm starting hm next wk hopefully just waiting for some money.:)
i cant wait,my friend and i r both going on it and will b supporting eachother.
u guys r all doing really well congrats.:)

my name is: Robyn
married, 11yrs
have a dd
my husband is currently deployed in afghanistan.....for 7 months.

sw-170lbs
cw-145
gw-125

ttys

TrudyF
10-11-2008, 08:44 PM
Hi Robyn.. Welcome.. Its pretty quiet in here lately but maybe some people will come back.

It looks like you have already lost 25lbs.. Thats great.

I love the Herbal Magic program even though I have been at kind of a stand still for the last few months.

I FINALLY lost 2 more pounds. I really hope this is the motivation to get back with it.

Hi to everyone else that drops by.. Come on back for a chat.

ChristinaBeke
10-12-2008, 01:36 PM
Well my Beautiful HM Friends.... It has come down to that I have left HM and Move on. I have had the Most Great support here on the Thread I Org started. Pages, Pages and Must feel that I have to Leave due to the $$. My Family have given up alot of stuff and my is in $$ in Trouble.
But I'm Not done losing weight. I Have the wisdom to carry on my Own. :hug:

Please Don't feel Sad for me as I'm Supper Happy and never thought I couls Lose 44lbs and 75inches. :carrot:

Don't worry you'll still find me Here on the Baords in the WW area !

Aww Christina...just because you arent on the program anymore doesnt mean you cant post here!!!! you WERE on it...and look all you accomplished....We need you here woman...to give us a kick in the butt from time to time!

Wel HM Gals..

I Sure Miss you all

I have been on WW now and Really Enjoying the New way of losing.
Now I havent Posted in a little bit but everything is all good with me.

I will be around here and there. PM me if you miss me ! lol

ChristinaBeke
10-15-2008, 09:51 AM
Just pecking in and No ones around but poor Trudy ( Hugs ):hug:

Sorry I left the program but I needed too.
Still hanging around and reading what ya posts. So Updated Ladies !

JuliaDH
10-21-2008, 10:59 AM
Ok gals lets get moving in here. I've been awol due to BFF wedding. But now thats done and lets get our groove on. I had stumbled due to staff changes at my center. I know sounds lame. But I find it is hard to stay consistant when my support is not consistant. But I have to work this and make it about me. No matter who is around. Have a great day all!

headgirl
10-27-2008, 06:24 PM
Hi everyone!! It looks like the thread fizzled out a bit.........but I hope we can get it going again!! The support is wonderful. I have been so busy I haven't had time to think but now things have clamed down. I learned something very interesting about myself from HB. Not only do I gain weight during TOM my body holds onto weight when I am stressed out really bad. I was planning a huge anniversary party for my parents at the beginning of October. It took all my time and I was very stressed out. It was pretty much a full wedding, catered, bad, and 300 guests. All that with no help. The event was amazing and I am glad it is over. From August until the anniversary I was so stressed I didn't really lose any weight. I just kinda bounced around. Since the anniversary was over on October 6th till now I have lost a total of 9 pounds which I think is awesome.....and I had TOM in there too which caused a 1.4 gain. I am so excited that my body is finally stress free and letting go of weight again!! I have my own personal goal to lose 5 pounds by Nov 6th because I am going to the Dominican for a week and want to be in the 150's by the time I go. Everyone wish me luck and I will keep everyone posted.....I promise. We need to get this thread going again ladies!!!!!!

JuliaDH
10-28-2008, 07:58 AM
Ok girls need someone to give me a good swift kick in the rump! I have slowly inched back up 7 lbs over the last 2 months. And today the scale said 299. I can not go back over 300 again! HELP I need motivation!

headgirl
10-28-2008, 11:21 AM
Julia......you can do it.....don't give up!! When I was stuck they put me on step one of my plan and that seemed to help me out alot. Talk to them, they should be able to give you alot of options.

fleming13
10-28-2008, 11:45 PM
hey wow i just read so much of this thread its crazy,
you are all such an inspiration. and i know we can all get to our goals we just need to stay strong and keep fighting.

i was talking with a friend about the herbal magic program..and i was thinking of joining, but she mentioned that you go in 3 times a week and each visit you get a different sort of pill something like a detox one day...b vitamins another, but i cant remember what they were, could someone fill me in?? thanks!

Cazbar
10-31-2008, 10:48 PM
Hey Everyone,

I'm new to this thread, I joined Herbal Magic on Wednesday of this week. I'm starting off weighing 196 and my first goal weight is 160. I go for my first weigh in tomorrow. I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me if there's somewhere in here or online to see sample menu plans that works for hm. Any help is greatly appreciated. I look forward to losing with everyone.

headgirl
11-01-2008, 12:49 PM
Welcome newbies...........the plan is awesome. I will post a sample menu from my day in a bit.....I'm at work right now.....hehe

Cazbar
11-08-2008, 11:36 PM
I am super excited, I went for my first measuring yesterday and I am down 12.25 inches in 1.5 weeks. That gave me sooo much motivation, plus I'm down 6 lbs which is great. I bought the hm cookbook because I really wasn't finding much help along the meal planning lines so I hope the book helps. Anyway, just came on to update the ticker and see what's new. Take care.

JuliaDH
11-20-2008, 05:32 PM
Caz - good job.

I am back had no access to net for a bit due to computer issues ugh!

Have a great day!

bride2b
12-18-2008, 04:35 PM
is anyone still on here?? doesnt look like anyone has posted in a while. Im new on here but started herbal magic about one month ago and would love to go thru this with others!! Down 12 lbs and 19.5 inches so far

2 dogs 1 lady
01-03-2009, 04:31 PM
Hi there! Day 5 of Hm for me and I am down 6.8lbs *woot woot* Glad to see there is a HM thread..I only found one by looking at yuku communities which linked me here!

anewme09
01-03-2009, 10:18 PM
I joined hm last monday and have already lost 6lbs. I am so excited and have read everyone's post, only to get to the end and find that no one is here anymore?

I think you've all done a terrific job, and am promising myself that by the end of this year, all this extra weight will be gone :)

2 dogs 1 lady
01-04-2009, 09:43 AM
Good for you anewme09! Way to go!!!:bravo:
I am now down 7lbs!! i started on 12/30/08 and i feel so great!

anewme09
01-04-2009, 08:54 PM
Oh that's great news 2_dogs_1_lady!!! Looks like we started on the same day :) I feel really good too, weighin is tomorrow for me and I stepped on the scales this morning and it said I was down another 3lbs, but I'll have to wait and see what they say tomorrow morning. Do you weight in tomorrow too?

anewme09
01-05-2009, 04:25 PM
Just wanted to stop in and share my news, I'm down 9lbs!!! Whoahooo :)

2 dogs 1 lady
01-05-2009, 05:49 PM
That is fantastic woman~!~
yep I went in to my w.i after work and it showed i was UP from Saturdays weight in.But not wooried as I was doing all am w.i and now was a night one with a heavy rigby shirt, *and I KNOW I havent cheater either.. hahah

Awesome work girl...keep it up!

anewme09
01-05-2009, 08:34 PM
You will probably be down for your next weigh in then 2_dogs_1_lady!!! At least you recognise what was different with this times weight in.

I was so surprised to loose that much, its exciting though and I feel it's really given me so much motivation to continue.

I have weigh in again tomorrow and every day this week, so I'll check back in tomorrow and see how you did and let you know how I did. I see we both have around the same amount to loose so we have something in common and hopefully we can be there for each other :)

2 dogs 1 lady
01-06-2009, 09:11 PM
Hey girly! I was indeed down *yay* and tomorrow hopefully the same way down *grin*
I am going to take an early weigh in and see how that goes..

How are you doing?

anewme09
01-06-2009, 09:33 PM
Whoahoo! Good for you :)

I lost another 1 1/4 lbs today so that's 10lbs so far, I really like this, I find I'm not really that hungary either, only when it gets close to the time to eat is when I know its time to eat LOL

I'm doing pretty good thanks... how about you? I'm sick though with a really nasty head cold *yuck* but other than that doing pretty good. Will weigh in again tomorrow morning and see how it goes.

Please let me know how you make out too, I think it's nice having a buddy to chat with :)

2 dogs 1 lady
01-07-2009, 09:26 AM
I am going in this am to weigh in *crossing toes* hahah

anewme09
01-07-2009, 12:01 PM
Okay, I weighed in the same which is okay by me. I didn't gain and didn't loose, I think it's all this crap in my head right now from this cold LOL

So how did you do? Please tell, I hope you did well :)

2 dogs 1 lady
01-07-2009, 02:16 PM
I did! Down again!!!! and 7 1/2" less to me! Yay for me!
I feel really good too!
I know the day to day weigh in for the 1st 2 weeks is a bit rough, but next week I am going to go to the 3x a week, but probably still have my own scale kicking around as usual *grin*

whats for lunch? I had s slice ww whole wheat bread, 1/2 tspn becel, 1 slice schneiders ff deli meat and 1 slice of ff black diamond cheddar. I am into sandwiches lately...odd because I never really have been. Yesterday I had the same luncg and I heated them up some..YUM...I need to get lettuce becasue that would have been good on it too!

anewme09
01-07-2009, 02:22 PM
OMG Girly, that's awesome news!!!! I'm sooooo happy for you :) Its a great feeling to loose that weight isn't it ;) I try to think of a pound of butter in the grocery store and how much that looks like all added up. I'm here to stick it out with you, this is great, I'm so proud of you!

Lunch, oh boy, guess I better get something into me, I am so sick but maybe a good bowl of veggie soup might help LOL

anewme09
01-07-2009, 02:46 PM
Oh that's great news! Wayda go girlie, I'm sooooo proud of you :)

I'm making a homemade veggie chicken soup right now, I know I'm late getting it into me, but I was late with breaky today.

What's planned for supper?

anewme09
01-07-2009, 04:24 PM
Ohhh and btw, here is my soup recipe:

1/4 cup chopped zucchini
1/4 cup chopped celery
1/4 cup chopped red pepper
1/4 cup chopped mushooms
4oz diced skinless, boneless, chicken breast
1/2 large can of stewed tomato's
1/4 tsp of Flavo-Magic
1/2 cup of water

This is really a veggie filler for me, but if you want you can spinkle some cheese on it *yum*

2 dogs 1 lady
01-07-2009, 05:08 PM
Sounds great!
i actually hadnt finished my starches for the day (I wasnt that hungry at lunch for 2 sandwiches) so i had a 1/2 cup pasta, 2 tbspn salsa with grilled onions, mushrooms and grilled lean beef. For a snack i will have a 1/2 oz old cheese. mmmmmm yummy!

and I need more water today too!

good going today girlie!

anewme09
01-07-2009, 06:01 PM
Yummm the pasta salsa sounds good :) I've never had that before so I'll have to try it! Get your water in, I use that crystal lite stuff but I triple the amount of water for the one skiny little pouch LOL I've been really thirsty today, I think it's because of this cold but at least I feel a tad better anyways. Maybe tomorrow I'll be better still :)

I'm having fish for supper with rice and pineapple, so I'll need to take in some dairy today, maybe I'll have one of those low fat jello puddings for dessert tonight :)

2 dogs 1 lady
01-07-2009, 06:21 PM
ah, I know I can not handle puddings..I want them ALL for me NOW! hahaha. I just had a bit of "old" cheese..yummy! that helps with the flavour crave..something strong. 1 of my counsellors @ Hm also gave me some choco chews to try so if it feels like I am hungry to try one..she said they really worked well! May try one of those later. :)

anewme09
01-07-2009, 06:45 PM
Oh those sound yummie, I'll have to look for those!

What's your menu for dinner?

Are you weighing in tomorrow morning again? I will and I can hardly wait till next week when we only have to go on Mon, Wed, and Friday. The weather here is nasty outside, freezing rain and more snow *ugh*

2 dogs 1 lady
01-07-2009, 08:31 PM
Oh that pasta thing was my dinner *grin8 i think our time must be quite different. I am in Atlantic Canada where right now it is 8;29pm.

Yes we have the same weather as you do..I am sooooo looking forwards to a nice Fall. Hahah warm days cool nights..that would work for me!
for brekkie I will prolly have 2 soft boiled eggs....i figured out if I boil them for 7 minutes and then cool them down fast, they are still a semi soft yellow but not a runny white. :)

anewme09
01-07-2009, 09:01 PM
I love eggs for breaky :)

I think tomorrow I'll make some cinnamon spread so I can have that on some toast.

Do you have the cookbooks from HM? I bought both when I started and they have an "Eggs in a Mug" recipe... I love those :)

anewme09
01-08-2009, 12:39 PM
I weighed in again this morning and I'm happy to say that I've lost another 1/4 of a pound. This is good because I've been sick and taking some meds which apparently retain some water. Hopefully next week I'll be down more than expected when I'm better :)

So how did you make out today?