Old 07-14-2008, 04:07 PM   #1  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Default Thin4Life - Week of 13 July

Hey gals! Wow participation has really gone down lately in our threads huh? Sorry I've been so horrible with posting.

Work is finally getting better and I actually took last Friday off, which also happened to be my birthday and was awesome. Saturday we went to a local amusement park (which turned out to be not worth what we paid to get in and for the food, etc but now we know not to go there again) and then went to go see a friend DJ that night. It was really fun and a great way to celebrate my birthday. Sunday I helped a friend unpack and also helped watch her daughter (who will be 3 next months) while she and her husband tried to get more unpacking done.

I weighed on Friday and had a significant loss (4.4) but when I weighed the week before I was having some serious medical issues and was super bloated and very uncomfortable, so a LOT of that was water weight. I journaled today and planned for tomorrow already (which I've been horribly lacking in doing lately).

Hope everyone is well!
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 01:00 PM   #2  

Height: 6'0"

Lori, Yes, I've noticed there hasn't been much participation, but perhaps that's because folks are having fun. I had a great OP week last week, and the weekend was so-so. Lots of eating out which is not a WW person's friend. Congrats on the loss--that's great. Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to you!

I'm too chicken to go to WI, but I need to do it.

Played golf on Sunday and that was fun. We've had a tremendous amount of rain recently--it's been something else. Went to the zoo this weekend and that was great--the animals were very cooperative.
Domina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 11:05 AM   #3  

Height: 5'7"

Hi ladies! I'm sorry I haven't been around much--it's craziness here with orientations. I completely forgot to submit a purchase order last week for our program (I've NEVER done that in all of the 20 years I've worked in this office) and we're getting a lot of last-minute reservations. It's enough to drive a person crazy!

On the health front I'm still experiencing some problems--the ankle/foot swelling seems to be under control with the additional diuretic which is good. Now I've developed some numbness in my right hand (thumb, index and middle finger) that just doesn't go away and throbbing wrists at night that I can't sleep. I went for x-rays yesterday to see if it's carpal tunnel but I find it hard to believe that this would just "show up" and in both arms at the same time. I'm wondering if it's a pinched nerve in my back that could be the culprit. I've been under a lot of stress between work and my father so it's entirely possible (in my opinion).

I was surprised at my WI yesterday--I had really talked myself out of weighing in because I didn't feel that I had lost and as I told my friend my psyche couldn't take another gain at the gain. I have been gaining a little each week and my weight topped 154, a number I swore I'd never see! It is so frustrating and I know part of it is due to medication issues. In any case I decided to go through with my WI and was down 3.2#! There's no rhyme or reason because I haven't done anything different.

This is our last orientation this weekend and it's been the craziest of all so far.

I'll try and check in again later
MelissaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 02:48 PM   #4  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Boy I have been totally unmotivated in EVERYTHING in my life lately. Work, eating, exercise, chores around the house... I'm actually really upset about it but then I don't do anything to make it better. Whats wrong with me lately???? I mean, its not just bad... its REALLY bad. I just don't know what to do about it anymore. I'd rather sit around and watch TV or play playstation than do anything around the house. And even at work I'm SUPER unmotived.

Lisa - We could use some of that rain up here! Its been very hot lately and humid too!

Melissa - WTG on being down at your WI. Maybe the medication is making you go up and down? As far as your wrist, it could be your back but I would think that you would feel it all the way down your arm. Let us know what comes out of the x-rays!
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote