Alternachicks - July NSV!

View Full Version : July NSV!

going2Bhealthy
07-11-2008, 05:57 AM
As mentioned in the mini goals thread, I have a bunch of clothes in varying sizes that I'm forever trying on in the hope it will motivate me to lose weight. I have a pair of jeans I got in a sale in January for 5 and I've been able to get them up before but not do them up, they have very little give in them, but I put them on this morning and I can get them up and do them up - comfortably!! I still have a bit of love handles/belly bulging over the waistband and they are a bit tight at the top of my thighs (I have big thighs and a big bum) but within the next couple of weeks, they should fit like a glove - YAY! :carrot: :D :carrot:

guynna
07-11-2008, 08:06 AM
wooHOOO! ! ! Way to go! ! And if I'm reading your ticker right, you'll soon be wearing them in ONEderland --- woo hooooo! Congratulations!

going2Bhealthy
07-11-2008, 04:53 PM
My ticker actually started at 206 cos it's my holiday goal, I weighed in at 200 on monday so I blooming better be in ONEderland next monday, haha!

mauvaisroux
07-13-2008, 09:35 PM
Awesome! Way to go! :cp:

going2Bhealthy
07-14-2008, 06:08 PM
Hey, thanks :) I actually wore the jeans out for the first time yesterday, was really pleased, they are really nice and the first pair f jeans I've work without any stretch in them for about 5 years!