100 lb. Club - Accountability/Menu/Planning July 7th-13th

mj5
07-07-2008, 03:06 PM
Do you need some accountability? Support? A place to list your menu? This is the place for you!

mj5
07-07-2008, 03:08 PM
Hi everyone! I have been super busy today at work, but it's ok...I finally have a minute to pop in. So far I have been totally op, which is always a good thing! I am going to the gym right after work, even though it is really hot...it's going to be a long summer, can't start using that as an excuse already!

Schmoodle
07-07-2008, 03:13 PM
Good morning chicks! Is it manic Monday or marvelous Monday for you?
Plan for the day:
B: oatmeal breakfast bars, hardboiled egg, coffee with milk
L: stuffed zucchinni, steamed green beans, V8
S: strawberry smoothie
D: crabcakes, steamed green beans, salad with dressing
S: NSA fudgesicle

Most important: WATP at lunch, swimming after dinner if not raining.
Have a good on-plan day, friends!

TamTam
07-07-2008, 07:03 PM
Hello all, it's almost going home time ane it's the first time I have had to check in. Ate waaaaaay too much since Friday! Back on schedule today;

My menu:
9am and 2pm:
oatmeal
milk
raisins

7-8pm:
baked chicken
bbq beans
potato salad
Going to baby Tyler James' funeral tomorrow, it will be a very difficult day, his MeeMaw works for me and is one of my dearest friends, my heart hurts so much for them, baby Tyler lived for 5.5 weeks, he was due in August and came in May. So sad.

Beverlyjoy
07-08-2008, 09:31 AM
Hi! I had a wonderful weekend with family and celebration of my mom's 85th birthday. I did eat too much, however.

I have planned for a good, healthy day today:

journal food
drink lots of water
stretches
ice/heat
PMA

breakfast - applesauce, egg white scramble, ketchup, ww toast with pnb, 1/2 banana
lunch - open face turkey and lite cheese, green beans
snack - yogurt, peach
dinner - spinach salad with chicken breast, crutons, and cheese
snack - oatmeal, raisins, milk

Hope everyone has a GREAT day.

mj5
07-08-2008, 10:11 AM
Good Morning! It's going to be another hot one today! I may shorten my trip to the gym, BUT I AM going!!!!

Beverlyjoy--I am so glad the bday party was a success!

Right now I am making myself eat some breakfast. It had become a good habit, that I stopped thinking about it, and well...somewhere along the way I stopped doing it every day. So, I am having some yogurt right now. It's a start!

When I take my break later I am going to check out the Farmers Market to see what yummy produce I can find to go w/ dinner.

Have a great on plan day!

Schmoodle
07-08-2008, 11:03 AM
Hi chicks, Happy Tuesday!
I'm not going to post a menu today because it would just look exactly like yesterday's, with some baby kale worked in there somewhere. With DH away, I cook once and can eat leftovers for days! I did get my exercise in yesterday, both WATP (4 mi!) and swimming. Scale is smiling, but I have shoved him back up under the tub because I am so anxious to see a number starting in 17 that I have gone back to weighing too much.
Quiet day around here, just work, and kids going in different directions. Didn't sleep well, so I am behind on the morning work and chores, but no biggie, I'll catch up. Stay cool chicks!
CC, so sorry about the baby, that is so sad for the family. :hug:

math puppy
07-09-2008, 03:50 AM
hey gang. i was thinking about how in summer ppl seem lessed intrested in going on a "diet" and how right after the new year this place is packed to the brim!! isnt human behavior strange? :)

i had a very good day today, got some excersise ate enough food, its a good life
but my cat is acting strange and i crawled under the house lastnight to pull her out so i could get a good look at her, she seems fine so its a mystery. however, now my side stomach muscles are killing me!! :lol: it will anly make me stronger! it was such a good work out i was thinking of incorperating the army crawl into my regular work out, except id like to do it in a cleaner place with less spiders!

actully im suprised there is not a work out cd with that move, boy, it really got those hard to reach muscles for me.

any hoo... personals!

mj- so glad to see that the hot weather isnt stoping you from a good work out! i personally cant wait till i can like, do matrix moves (cause i work out all the time) im not there yet ;)

cc- oh thats sooooo sad, sorry to hear your loved ones are haveing such a tragity.

bevjoy- wow what a bday! glad you had fun :)

schmoodle- oh yes, its scary to get what you want isnt it? but just remember, its what you want, and its okay to have it, especialy when you have worked so hard to get it!!! you deserve it. watch out 170's here comes schmoodle!!!! :cheer2: :cheer3:

Beverlyjoy
07-09-2008, 07:06 AM
Hi folks...did better yesterday. I still ate some extra...seems it might take me another attempt!

For today:

meditation!!
lots of water
stretches
ice/heat
log food

breakfast - kashi waffle, pnb, applesauce
lunch - open face turkey and lite cheese, carrots
snack - yogurt, peach
dinner - egg whites with peppers and onions sandwich, brocolli
snack - oatmeal, milk, raisins

I'll be back for personals.

Have a GREAT day!

math puppy
07-09-2008, 06:17 PM
hey bev, glad to hear you giving it another go.
im spending my afternoon worrying about my cat =/
she is hiding again, im going to look under the house and if i find her. the other night she meyowed all night demanding to be let out, (normal behavior for her) so i thought she was feeling okay but now she is hiding again. ill bring her food and water though, i dont think she is coming out for it. sigh. i wonder if she has a toothach?

mj5
07-09-2008, 08:18 PM
Hi everyone! I had today off w/ dh. We had a wonderful day! We slept in, did a few things around the house and then went shopping. I found two shirts that were on sale--didn't really need them, but they both looked really flattering so I bought them both! I can't wait to wear them! If I look at the day as a whole I did ok w/ food because breakfast and lunch were really light, but I definitely ate too much at dinner. The good new is, as soon as I realized I was starting to eat too much, I wrapped up my food (we had take out).

math puppy--So sorry to hear about your cat. Did she come out?

Ok, I really need to get my grocery list done! That's what I am supposed to be doing right now!

Oh, I almost forgot...I have a hair appt tomorrow. I am SO excited! I am getting hilights, cut, and my eye brows waxed. Not sure what I am going to do w/ my hair exactly....guess I better figure that out soon!

Beverlyjoy
07-10-2008, 06:40 AM
Hi chickies...yesterday I had a good, on plan day :) - I am so grateful.

Today DH and I will go to supper with our aunt - I'll vote for Applebee's - if I can.

Today:

stretches & movement
ice/heat
meditation
lots of water
log food
PMA

breakfast - kashi waffle with pnb, pear
lunch - egg white salad with lite cheese - open face, brocolli
snack - crackers, cheese
dinner - out - healthy

MJ - good job on wrapping up the extra food!! :carrot: Enjoy your new clothes.

Math - I hope your kitty is OK. Keep us posted. So glad to hear you had a good food and exercise day. :D

Schmoodle - SO glad the scale is smiling. :D:carrot::D I know what you mean about the scale - sometimes, it's best left out of sight or I become obsessed. I find it's easier to eat healthfully when my DH isn't home for supper.

CC - so sorry about your friend's baby passing. :hug: It's a heart break.

Folks - have a good day - be kind to yourself. :D

Schmoodle
07-10-2008, 10:08 AM
Hi chicks,
I never got my menu posted yesterday but I did fine with food.
Not much going on around here, just the usual work, bored kids, horseback riding lessons tonight and maybe the pool after.
Here's today:
B: Kashi waffle with natural peanut butter and half a banana, coffee with milk
S: piece of turkey breast and V8
L: Taco bake over salad
S: steamed green beans
D: Salmon cake, sauteed zucchinni
S: Berry smoothie

mathpuppy, how is kitty today? Hope you didn't have to go under the house again!
Beverly, glad you are back in your groove!
mj, sounds like you will be looking spiffy with your new clothes and hair. Planning to post any pix?
Rhonda, if you are lurking and reading, but not wanting to post because you are not on plan, post anyway! We would like to know how you are doing.
Have a great hump day chicks!

GirlyGirlSebas
07-10-2008, 12:35 PM
Hi Friends,

Yes, Schmoodle, I've been lurking lately. I've been struggling to keep on-plan and had gained some weight back. The last couple of months have been extremely stressful with family issues and I turned to my old friend, food, to help me get through. The only problem is that food is not much of a friend! I still had to deal with the issues plus the added issue of gaining weight. I recently went back on anti-depressant medication and I'm slowly starting to get the real Rhonda back. I'm so glad....I missed her.:D

I've not given up. Jus hid a road block that took me a while to find my way around. Sorry that I wasn't a very good accountability partner for everyone. I'll promise to do better.

Schmoodle
07-10-2008, 12:59 PM
Don't apologize Rhonda! I remember you posted you were starting the new medication, and figured you were just trying to get things squared away with that and with your family issues. Don't want to harass you, just wanted to check on you! Glad to hear that you are feeling better.

mj5
07-10-2008, 03:54 PM
Hi everyone! I have gotten SO many compliments on my new shirt...what an ego boost! Still not sure what to do w/ the hair....I'll have a chat w/ my stylist while he's doing the hilights so we can figure it out....of course, I'm always big and brave until I'm sitting in the chair!!!!!
Beverlyjoy--Great job yesterday! Have fun at dinner tonight.

Schmoodle--Good for you for having a good day yesterday! Probably won't post any pix, yet...I still have to learn how!

Rhonda--Yea for popping in! So glad the real Rhonda is coming back!

Beverlyjoy
07-11-2008, 08:01 AM
Hi chickies - I stayed around 1400 calories yesterday - I am grateful.

For today -

ice/heat
meditation
log food
stretches
water
PMA

breakfast - kashi waffle, with peanut butter, applesauce
lunch - egg white salad with lite cheese sandwich, carrots
snack - pear, crackers
dinner - grilled pork chop, noodles, spinach salad
snack -oatmeal, raisins, milk

Have a great day.

mj5
07-11-2008, 09:50 AM
Hi everyone, I only have a second--too many meetings today!

BUT, wanted to share that I am down 1lb again! YIPPEE!!! It's slow, but it's coming off!!!!

Schmoodle
07-11-2008, 10:43 AM
Happy Friday morning chicks!
I am happy that I've had a mostly on-plan week. Mostly only because I ate some Chex Mix at the pool. I think I need to take all pool snacks out of the bag, the kids are usually too busy to want them anyway.

Here's today:
B: oatmeal with agave nectar and peanut butter
S: refried beans with zucchini, cheese, and salsa, V8
L: turkey zucchinni salad with bleu cheese
S: strawberry yogurt smoothie
D: Have to take something to my mom's from my freezer stash - taco bake or a chicken breast, plus salad.
AND I get a glass of wine today!:carrot:

Tomorrow is weigh in so I'll be extra well behaved.
DS was sick when we came home from the pool last night, waiting for him to wake to see if he slept it off, poor guy. Otherwise, just a normal, boring day around here - except it is FRIDAY!

mj and Beverly - attagirls!

GirlyGirlSebas
07-11-2008, 12:09 PM
Hi Friends,

I'm staying the course and the scales are smiling. I have yummy fruits and veggies in the house and Hubby has been cooking some delicious WW recipes for dinner. Last night, we had delicious broiled pork chops that had been marinated in honey dijon combination for over 8 hours. Delicious!

MJ - Congrats on the loss!
Schmoodle - hope your son is feeling better today.

Well, it's time for me to quit typing and eat my breakfast. I'm trying a new hot multigrain cereal today. I hope it's yummy.

Beverlyjoy
07-12-2008, 09:14 AM
Hi chickies...yesterday went great until right before bed. I had tasted a new cereal at the grocery - Shredded Wheat with Strawberries. It was so good. I bought some and planned it into my evening snack. Well, I guess it had alot more sugar than I thought. One bowl wasn't enough.....you know the rest.:dizzy:

But, I am up and ready to have a GOOD healthy food day and will not eat that cereal!

For today:

ice/heat
stretches
log food
lots of water
meditation
PMA

breakfast - cottage cheese with 1/2 banana, pnb toast
lunch - egg white, mushrooms and lite cheese omlette, toast, carrots
snack - yogurt, strawberries
dinner - grilled salmon with fresh dill, grilled sweet potatoes, green beans with mushrooms
snack - oatmeal, fruit, milk

Have a GREAT day, friends.

Rhonda - so glad the scales are smiling...yay! :D I am very glad to see you. It's hard to post when we are struggling or stressed - beleive me...I know it - so glad you did. (We care about you.)

Schmoodle - gosh..hope your son is feeling better soon. So glad to hear you've had a mostly on plan week. :D:D I know that feels good. Yummy plan.

MJ - YAY...down a pound. :D:carrot::carrot::D That's wonderful!!!

Math - you are right...it's so quiet around here at this thread. :( How's the kitty?

Schmoodle
07-12-2008, 02:06 PM
Hi chicks, I had breakfast at the Farmer's Market with my friend this morning, a yummy super-fresh veggie omelet. Hit the Pa Dutch Market and Aldi's too, so I'm stocked to bursting with lots of good stuff to stay on plan. The scale is a butthead, but that's okay, he will come around eventually if I just stay on plan! I averaged two servings a day of fruit and grains this week, and I usually average about 1.5 of grains and 1 fruit, that may just be enough to stall me, so this week I'll have one of each. I also had a glass of cold duck and a small serving on NSA ice cream last night. They were planned-for treats, but maybe too many treats all together. Plus I usually drink a dry wine for my weekly glass, cold duck is sweet and not my favorite, but I drank it anyway because it's what was there!

For the rest of the day:

L:Chicken patty over salad, V8
S:Berry smoothie
D:Baja fish tacos, refried beans
S:1 oz dark chocolate chips and 2 cups popcorn with a diet soda for the movies

Now I am procrastinating because I have to cut the grass and it's SO hot here. After though we'll probably go to the pool, then the movie on the green tonight. Didn't sleep well last night (nobody home but me), so hopefully early-ish bed tonight.

Glad you're back Rhonda, how was the cereal?
Beverly, that's why I can't keep stuff like that around - too much temptation and I have no willpower! Today will be better.
Hope all the chicks are having a lovely summer Saturday.

mj5
07-13-2008, 09:45 AM
Hi everyone! I went to a whole bunch of garage sales w/ my gm yesterday. I found many w/ clothes in my size (and the next size down), but the prices were pretty high, so I didn't buy much. I did get a few things, though. More fall stuff, than things to wear right now, but that's ok. I ate too much sodium, plus TOM is here so I am very bloated (and it's humid)....so LOTS of water for me today!

Not much planned for today. Last week I slacked a bit on exercise, so fresh start w/ that for this week.

Schmoodle--How is ds feeling? Good for you for stocking up on good stuf!

Rhonda--So glad to hear the scales are smiling for you!!!!

Beverlyjoy--Good for you for staying away from the cereal!

math puppy--How are you?

Ok, I need to finish up the laundry before it gets too hot and I REALLY don't feel like doing it!

Have a great op day!

Beverlyjoy
07-13-2008, 12:06 PM
Hi folks...in a rush...plan for today:

breakfast - turkey sausage, toast, watermelon
lunch - cottage cheese, sweet potato, green beans and mushrooms
snack - yogurt, strawberries
dinner - spaghetti squash with spaghetti sauce, salad, garlic bread

I'll be back later.

Schmoodle
07-13-2008, 01:39 PM
Hi chicks, I did my cooking marathon this morning so I am stocked and prepped for the week. Here's today's plan:

B: yogurt, blueberries, hard boiled egg, coffee with milk
L: leftover fish tacos, NSA fudgesicle
S: V8, refried beans with salsa and cheese
D: cheesesteak chicken saute, steamed green beans
S: NSA chocolate pudding with cool whip free and mini chocolate chips

Thanks for asking mj, DS seems to be okay now. There is a stomach virus going around here, I discovered, so I guess he had a touch.
I've got to finish cutting a little piece of the backyard, then off to the pool for a while this afternoon.

Beverlyjoy
07-13-2008, 04:33 PM
Hi again chicks -

Schmoodle - don't you just LOVE Aldi's. They have the best prices on fruits and veggies and lots of good stuff!! Enjoy the pool!

Mj - garage sales are fun...I went to one yesterday and got lots of riding and push toys for my grandson. It's nice that you are a size down....yay!

So far today....I am OP.....!

math puppy
07-13-2008, 08:11 PM
Hey everyone, thanx for asking about my cat. It would seem she was angry at me. Im not sure why, I think it might have been the food she was getting. She didn’t like it and she wasn’t going to pretend she wasn’t mad at me for trying to feed it to her!! :lol:
She seems ALMOST normal now. After I opened a can of her favorite wet food she ignored me for a while then laid down in my lap and purrred. The rest of the night she slept on my chest. I felt so relived that she was just mad at me, and not hurt. I really love my cats. They are like my babies.

Anyways yesterday was not a good OP day :/
I had a donut and a muffin for dinner. Ack!! I tried to walk away form the bakery but it really got the better of me.

To make up for it, I woke up and did a bunch of AM situps before work. Also im not letting mysef get away with not recording all the food I eat!
Have a good Sunday. See you all Monday!

Mj5-hey did you ever come up with a new haircut idea?? Too bad bout the yard sales being too pricy, but you recently got two new shirts that look great on you!

Bevjoy-cereal is my weakness too, but im getting better at it. Good luck with the rest of the box!!
Schmoodle- horse back riding wow, that so cool! How long have you been doing that? yard work is such good exersice!

Rhonda- so glad to see you back! Been thinking of you a lot lately. You said something to me when I first came here, I don’t remember what it was exactly something about “the hard times will always come”. Boy do they, so now when I am going through a rough patch I think of you. :D hope you are having a good Sunday!