Atkins - Finished Week One!

View Full Version : Finished Week One!

Sunrose
07-06-2008, 06:25 PM
Hi Everyone,

I finished week one of induction with some great results! I lost 6.2 pounds, an inch from my waist, and 1 1/2 inches from my hips, among other things. I didn't have many symptoms of withdrawal or anything that the book talks about. I felt kind of off one day, but that could just be coincidence because that's not unusual for me anyway. :dizzy:

It has really not been too difficult to follow the plan because I am never hungry. I mean sure there are temptations here and there but it's so much easier to pass them up since I'm not famished all the time and my cravings are gone. I did Weight Watchers for over a month in January and didn't lose as much as I've lost in one week on Atkins. And I was always hungry on WW!

Just a little update for all of you! Thanks for being here! :hug:

Squid
07-06-2008, 07:23 PM
:bravo: Great Job! :sunny:

Wishing you good health!:D

snapless
07-06-2008, 08:37 PM
:congrat: Sunrose! You are doing awesome!

broadabroad
07-07-2008, 05:10 AM
Great stuff! Glad to hear that you're finding this approach works better at curbing your cravings - that does help enormously!

Sunrose
07-07-2008, 05:46 AM
Thanks everyone! You are all very supportive and kind. :hug:

I'm looking forward to week two! We are going camping during the middle of the week, so my hubby and I are getting ready so that we are prepared food wise. It really helps that my husband is doing this with me. He is super supportive and really into cooking! I don't know if I could do this without him!

JerseyGyrl
07-07-2008, 10:39 AM
:congrat:

Sounds like you're doing a great job!! Keep up the good work!!

Timlin
07-07-2008, 01:04 PM
Way to go! And bouquets to Hubby too......it really does make a huge difference to have him join in. Good luck on the camping trip.......enjoy!!