Old 07-01-2008, 07:28 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 280/ see ticker / 277

Question Help w/ Choosing Plans

Hello all! I've been lurking on this forum for a while and I finally decided to join.

Anyway, I was a member of LAWL center that changed to Pure and is now closed. I want to start over on my own, however I need a little help with choosing a plan. After the Fast Forward, the counselor started me out on Red 1 (2 1/2P, 4V, 4F,4S, 2D, 1 Fat, 2 Lites). I stuck with it for a couple of weeks, but then I fell off. I came back a couple weeks after that, and a different counselor had me do a Fast Forward and then put me on Red (2 1/2P, 4V, 3F, 3S, 1D, 1 Fat, 2 Lites). I'm confused as to which one I should be on, and if anyone can help me with this, I appreciate the help.

A little info: I'm 23, 275 lbs, 5'3'', not active although I do plan on going to the gym 3-4 times a week after I get steady on a plan, I'm not diabetic, or have any other health problems. Let me know if any other info is needed.

Thank you in advance!
MACGlossChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 11:46 PM   #2  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

The red plan that I am familiar with is the second one you mentioned. I think the first one you mentioned may be Red1. Does that sound familiar? I am guessing that the first plan is the one to start off with. You need to rev that metabolism up, so you need to get in enough calories. I wish Lynn was still around, cuz she was really good at this stuff. I will look around and see if I can find more info for you And !!!!

Last edited by Mama Nicole; 07-01-2008 at 11:47 PM.
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 11:52 PM   #3  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

ah, yes, I remembered correctly........amazing
I did a search titled **red1 (you have to add a couple of asteriks if your seach keyword is short) and I found this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie24 View Post
Dan thank you so much with the reply.

Ok so i called a center, geez i dont even remember which state it was in but the manager was so nice. She looked up the plan for me and told me which plan both DH and I need to be on.

So for those wondering

I'm breastfeeding and she said Red1/no lites

2.5P, 4V, 4F, 4S, 2D, 1Fat

DH/no lites = Red

2.5P, 4V, 3F, 3S, 1D, 1F

Seems like alot of food but i think my body has been stuggling with so little calories so i'm hoping Red1 will work.
I hope this helps
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 05:32 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 280/ see ticker / 277

Thank you for the welcome and the info! This website/ forum is a godsend and the people here are so nice!
MACGlossChick is offline   Reply With Quote