Old 07-01-2008, 04:05 PM   #1  

Default Brand New to this!

Hello everyone! I am a newbie to 3FC and to MF.

I started the MF meals this morning, and I am really not enjoying it. I think that this is a common theme with most first time users. The foods just aren't what I expected. I know that is so cliché - I am on a diet... Why should it taste good, right? Well, I am just so scared that this is where I am going to find myself falling off plan.

I wanted to let you all know that I am super excited to be part of this community. I think that with a little determination to finally say goodbye to being "fluffy", the help of my friends and family and the support of my fellow Medi Fast users here, I will succeed.

Talk to you all soon!

Kris

Last edited by kris8503; 07-01-2008 at 04:06 PM.
kris8503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 06:50 PM   #2  
Releasing the inner hiker

Welcome Kris!

Well, I don't know...I think if you really dislike the foods, Medifast may not be for you. I like most of them, with just a few exceptions, so I can see myself continuing using some of the foods, even when I finally reach my goal weight. I would hate to be on a diet where I hated the foods. I think many people would disagree with me, but I do see using Medifast as a lifestyle change, not just a diet. I'm learning how to eat smaller, frequent meals and am limiting my carb, trigger foods.

Can I ask what foods you started off with? Many people dislike the oatmeal and have found recipes, here and on the medifast site, that use the foods in different forms...like oatmeal cookies and bread made from the soups. You might want to look for recipes to make the foods more tolerable to you.

I wish you much success!
Zeitgeist is offline   Reply With Quote