Weight Loss Support - ugh!

View Full Version : ugh!

KateRN
06-28-2008, 10:09 PM
so, everyone wants to order pizza hut for dinner!
i am looking on the website (i'm already at 1300 calories for the day) and there is nothing i can eat!! :( :(

should i cheat for a day, or...? :( :(

PhotoChick
06-28-2008, 10:13 PM
Noooo. Let them order Pizza Hut. You fix yourself something nutritious and yummy and enjoy the fact that you're not a slave to the fast food industry!

You can do it ... you CAN!!!!

SoulBliss
06-28-2008, 10:27 PM
How many calories do you have left?

You can either eat something delicious and healthy or just eat the Pizza Hut and use extreme portion control. A slice of pizza and a salad could be under 300 calories, for example.

Me, I like to "spend" my calories on delicious, high quality food, not "junk" food, so it wouldn't even be a temptation for me.

Whole Foods makes a HUGE gourmet, quality pizza with any and all toppings for under $20.00 and THAT is worth the calories to me! :carrot:

KateRN
06-28-2008, 11:02 PM
ok - so - ended up with thin crust plain pizza, light on the cheese. 1 piece, 150cals.

woohoo!:)

full of grace
06-29-2008, 12:14 AM
ok - so - ended up with thin crust plain pizza, light on the cheese. 1 piece, 150cals.

woohoo!:)

Attagirl!!!!!!

:carrot:

Hart
06-29-2008, 12:41 AM
how and in what world is any slice of pizza (other than homemade) 150 cals?!!! You have to link me the site that says that.

jellydisney
06-29-2008, 06:58 AM
how and in what world is any slice of pizza (other than homemade) 150 cals?!!! You have to link me the site that says that.

If you go light on the cheese (or no cheese) and do thin crust, it's entirely possible! You'll never find it on a website though, because the standard pizzas are loaded with cheese. Usually you have to special order it from the pizza place.

aphil
06-29-2008, 08:10 AM
It is VERY possible. First, nix any fatty toppings-no pepperoni, no sausage, no beef, no bacon, no extra cheese...

Then, don't have any pan-many more calories in the bread, and the olive oil that they brush the pan with. Go for the Thin N Crispy crust...

Eat it plain cheese...or go for the Veggie Lovers. A slice of Thin N Crispy Veggie Lovers is under 200 calories...

It is amazing that a slice of Pan Pepperoni is about double the calories of the thin veggie...